Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,721 members, 7,809,736 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

Complete List Of Lagos State House Of Assembly Members - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Complete List Of Lagos State House Of Assembly Members (26973 Views)

Tinubu Speaks On Plot To Impeach Buhari By National Assembly Members / 3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out / R-APC National Assembly Members Plot Mass Defection July 31 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Complete List Of Lagos State House Of Assembly Members by hashtagged(m): 8:24am On Jun 08, 2023
aljharem:

Stfu. Yorubas don't care about religion

It's not about fighting here, don't take what I said as an argument. I am just supprised I don't even see Christian appointees in mixed states like kaduna
Re: Complete List Of Lagos State House Of Assembly Members by aljharem(m): 8:25am On Jun 08, 2023
dalaman:
Finally na Yoruba get Lagos.

Igbos showed that they hate yorubas so no vote for them

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Complete List Of Lagos State House Of Assembly Members by heykims(m): 8:25am On Jun 08, 2023
Sunshine34:
Desmond idiot nominated OBASA, as in. OBASA has been there for years as House Speaker, are others not capable? Absolute nonsense.
Why not contest yourself, person hold you back?

3 Likes

Re: Complete List Of Lagos State House Of Assembly Members by AntiChristian: 8:25am On Jun 08, 2023
grin

36 Hon. Idimogu Emeka Jude – Oshodi01 Isolo 02
Re: Complete List Of Lagos State House Of Assembly Members by hakeem4(m): 8:25am On Jun 08, 2023
SOB for ikorodu did not contest na

1 Like

Re: Complete List Of Lagos State House Of Assembly Members by aljharem(m): 8:25am On Jun 08, 2023
hashtagged:

It's not about fighting here, don't take what I said as an argument. I am just supprised I don't even see Christian appointees in mixed states like kaduna

Ok 👍
Re: Complete List Of Lagos State House Of Assembly Members by Yomexy11: 8:25am On Jun 08, 2023
This is an old list of LSHA. Ehinlokun is not there anymore while SOB is also not representing Ikorodu 1 and some others too. The LSHA has new entrants numbering about 20.

1 Like

Re: Complete List Of Lagos State House Of Assembly Members by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:26am On Jun 08, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
No single igbos
how many non Igbos de Igbo land assembly

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Complete List Of Lagos State House Of Assembly Members by dahnimoh(m): 8:26am On Jun 08, 2023
Party affiliation
Re: Complete List Of Lagos State House Of Assembly Members by proeast(m): 8:28am On Jun 08, 2023
Lanrelagboi:

https://www.lagoshouseofassembly.gov.ng/meet-our-members/

What's the purpose of this list? Will it stop Tinubu agbado supporters and ronu bigots from suffering today grin grin
Re: Complete List Of Lagos State House Of Assembly Members by hakeem4(m): 8:29am On Jun 08, 2023
Mindlog:
Is this current?

Did Labour Party's Foluke Osafile and Tunde Fashina clinch the Amuwo-Odofin Constituency I and II seats?
no it is not current

2 Likes

Re: Complete List Of Lagos State House Of Assembly Members by aljharem(m): 8:29am On Jun 08, 2023
Dotherightthing:
@Lanrelagboi Stop posting NONSENSE!

Jude Idimogu is no more in the LSHA.

He didn't even contest.

So who won ?

1 Like

Re: Complete List Of Lagos State House Of Assembly Members by aljharem(m): 8:29am On Jun 08, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
how many non Igbos de Igbo land assembly

Thank you. Help me ask am

2 Likes

Re: Complete List Of Lagos State House Of Assembly Members by Djele: 8:29am On Jun 08, 2023
Political thugs
Re: Complete List Of Lagos State House Of Assembly Members by Fuckingmallam45(m): 8:30am On Jun 08, 2023
hashtagged:

I am not from Lagos but I assumed the Yoruba Christian states were Lagon, info, to and the Yoruba Muslim states were Kwara. While ekiti and Ogun being split between them.
Then you know nothing about the spread of religion in Yoruba kingdom, this your analysis is baseless and invalid. You must have vast knowledge about certain things before you discuss such a thing, if not, people will see you as a gullible person.

11 Likes

Re: Complete List Of Lagos State House Of Assembly Members by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 08, 2023
Teeteriz:
No Hausa or Igbo names.Lagosians are so tribalistic

So, you didn't see Idimogu Emeka Jude there for Oshodi 1&2 ?

1 Like

Re: Complete List Of Lagos State House Of Assembly Members by Ashawoman82: 8:31am On Jun 08, 2023
Baba, no single ignis eh... A land that has more igbos than it's own indigenes, I don't understand this tribalism self. shocked
Re: Complete List Of Lagos State House Of Assembly Members by Jokerman(m): 8:32am On Jun 08, 2023
Are they real lagosians or yorubas from other states?
Re: Complete List Of Lagos State House Of Assembly Members by ladiakins(m): 8:35am On Jun 08, 2023
Mushin 2 is not correct. I don't see Hon. Olayinka Kazeem on the list.

1 Like

Re: Complete List Of Lagos State House Of Assembly Members by Dotherightthing: 8:35am On Jun 08, 2023
aljharem:

So who won ?

Google is your friend
Re: Complete List Of Lagos State House Of Assembly Members by DesignMaestro(m): 8:37am On Jun 08, 2023
hashtagged:
Many Muslims for a Christian state
Lagos isn't Christian state. You don't identify a heterogeneous society like Lagos with one religion.

Moreover, most of the traditional rulers in the state are Muslims and Muslims have also produced three civilian governors same as Christians.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Complete List Of Lagos State House Of Assembly Members by enemmo(f): 8:38am On Jun 08, 2023
Dotherightthing:
@Lanrelagboi Stop posting NONSENSE!

Jude Idimogu is no more in the LSHA.

He didn't even contest.

Thanks because I know Ladi Ajomale should be in Oshodi Isolo either one or two and Eshinlokun should be in Senate..I was confused.
Re: Complete List Of Lagos State House Of Assembly Members by porthouse7(f): 8:40am On Jun 08, 2023
Land revocation is next
Re: Complete List Of Lagos State House Of Assembly Members by woleabayo(f): 8:41am On Jun 08, 2023
eku ori ire
Re: Complete List Of Lagos State House Of Assembly Members by hharsnan(m): 8:44am On Jun 08, 2023
This list no current jare .... Lukman Orelope is the member for Alimosho alongside Kehinde Joseph

1 Like

Re: Complete List Of Lagos State House Of Assembly Members by PARADIZEPRIEST: 8:46am On Jun 08, 2023
CUT COST OF GOVERNANCE IN NIGERIA BY SCRAPING THE NASS,SCRAPE D HOA, BUILD AND USE ROBUST MINISTRIES TO MAKE NIGERIA WORK AGAIN.
MAKE LAW MAKING PART TIME JOB.
BUILD AN HONEST SOCIETY OF TRUST.QED
E.G IN FRANCE THEY DONT HAVE GOVERNORS OR NASS, THEIR SOCIETY RUN WITH DEPARTMENTAL HEADS FOR EACH STATE WORKING AS CIVIL SERVANTS WITY D PRESIDENT. angry
Re: Complete List Of Lagos State House Of Assembly Members by casualobserver: 8:47am On Jun 08, 2023
Wait a minute, so that Chinedu of a fellow wanted to run Lagos state with only 2 LP members in the house of assembly?

2 Likes

Re: Complete List Of Lagos State House Of Assembly Members by kaybee2ng(m): 8:51am On Jun 08, 2023
Rotimi Olowo Is The Outgoing Not The Incumbent
Re: Complete List Of Lagos State House Of Assembly Members by Trustyourself: 8:55am On Jun 08, 2023
heykims:
Una well done guys, ur first assignment is to the pass legislation to secure our lands from the Eastern wanderers.
Lagis is not a No Man's Land

Don't forget that Igbos are your landlords and your employers in many establishments in and around Lagos.
Re: Complete List Of Lagos State House Of Assembly Members by Trustyourself: 8:58am On Jun 08, 2023
Please don't forget that Igbos are your landlords and the so called lagosians are the tenants.

Do you want to start receiving quit-notices any how?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okorocha Declares 3-Week Public Holiday In Imo / Buhari Meets With Wives Of 36 State Governors (Photos) / Judges Who May Hear Atiku’s Appeal At S/court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.