Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Don't Miss Out On Owning The Infinix Zero Ultra - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Don't Miss Out On Owning The Infinix Zero Ultra (220 Views)

Is OPPO Enco W31 Worth Owning? / Infinix Zero 5 Unboxing, Price And First Impressions (PICS) / Review Of The Infinix X-pen: Is It Worth N4,500? (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Miss Out On Owning The Infinix Zero Ultra by ILucky16: 12:09pm On Jun 07, 2023
Ah, my people! Gather round, gather round, let me tell you about the Infinix Zero Ultra!

Inside this device, you got a powerful MediaTek Dimensity 920 Octa-core processor and Mali-G68 MC4 GPU. It's got a massive 6.8-inch screen with IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, giving you sharp visuals at 1080 x 2400 pixels.

But that's not all. It comes in two swanky colors, Coslight Silver and Genesis Noir. And don't you worry about running out of juice, because it's got a non-removable Li-Po 4500 mAh battery with Fast Charging 180W. In just 12 minutes, you'll be at 100%! No jokes.

Running on Android 12 and XOS 12, this phone is sleek and fast. It's got a dimension of 165.5 x 74.5 x 8.8 mm and weighs 213 grams. And guess what? You can use two SIM cards, Nano-SIM, dual stand-by style.

This device even has a triple-camera setup with a whopping 200 MP (wide) lens, a 13 MP (ultrawide) lens, and a 2 MP lens. It also has a Quad-LED flash, panorama, and HDR to capture those amazing shots. And for those that like selfies, there's a 32 MP front camera and it is very clear.

You want connectivity? It's got Bluetooth 5.0, A-GPS, FM Radio, and USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go. And don't forget the cool sensors, like the optical under-display fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, and compass.

Guys don't sleep on this. If you want power, style, and amazing cameras, the Infinix Zero Ultra is the one for you. The phone is lit

https://www.infinixmobility.com/uk/

Re: Don't Miss Out On Owning The Infinix Zero Ultra by Typicool8(m): 1:48pm On Jun 07, 2023
I got a neatly used infinix zero 20 ultra for sale... visit my signature if you've got anyone in need of it... Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Techno Phantom X / Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5 Specs, Price, And Best Deals / Urgent Need Of I14 Pro Max To Buy In Jos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.