Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,590 members, 7,827,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Loan Apps Keep Calling Me Whether I Still Like the Money They Initially Decline - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Loan Apps Keep Calling Me Whether I Still Like the Money They Initially Decline (454 Views)

Man Tries To Give People Money They Reject, Thinking It Is Ritual Money (video) / Rice Seller Cries Out: The Money They Paid Me Turned To Something Else / Owoboy Freeman Obg: 'Calling Me A Ritualist Hurts Me' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loan Apps Keep Calling Me Whether I Still Like the Money They Initially Decline by Bilbi: 12:37pm On Jun 07, 2023
I'm in need of some small cash like 7 - 10k, so I applied for maybe 5 loan apps. After filling all the information needed they rejected my offer, and I just leave them like that.

After 1 hour a woman called me from Palmcredit saying if I need the cash I applied for they will send it immidiatly. I say no I don't want, because the amount is 2k and I will pay 2,567 for just a week.

Another 1 hour Okash woman called, confirmed my name and account number, asking if I still need the cash, I say yes. 2 minutes bammm 8k land in my account.
I accepted Okash because due date is one month payback 9,920.

Up to now others still call, them want to kill person with debt.

I no be Nigeria.....
Re: Loan Apps Keep Calling Me Whether I Still Like the Money They Initially Decline by Nitingale(m): 5:40pm On Jun 10, 2023
Is Okash good. I was kinda scared
People said they steal valid information and can use them against d borrower. How possible it is?
Nd I heard they demand BVN too...?
Re: Loan Apps Keep Calling Me Whether I Still Like the Money They Initially Decline by Bilbi: 11:06pm On Jun 10, 2023
Nitingale:
Is Okash good. I was kinda scared
People said they steal valid information and can use them against d borrower. How possible it is?
Nd I heard they demand BVN too...?

I can't tell, because this is my first time borrowing from a loan app.

Yes they are asking for bvn and credit card details for auto debit if you don't pay on time.

They also ask for some vital info like home address, sibling name friend name and their phone numbers but I don't know why they ask for such info and for what reason.
Re: Loan Apps Keep Calling Me Whether I Still Like the Money They Initially Decline by baddooski: 3:37pm On Jun 16, 2023
Bilbi:
I'm in need of some small cash like 7 - 10k, so I applied for maybe 5 loan apps. After filling all the information needed they rejected my offer, and I just leave them like that.

After 1 hour a woman called me from Palmcredit saying if I need the cash I applied for they will send it immidiatly. I say no I don't want, because the amount is 2k and I will pay 2,567 for just a week.

Another 1 hour Okash woman called, confirmed my name and account number, asking if I still need the cash, I say yes. 2 minutes bammm 8k land in my account.
I accepted Okash because due date is one month payback 9,920.

Up to now others still call, them want to kill person with debt.

I no be Nigeria.....
the woman called me that she will credit my acc as soon as she dropped the call but m yet to get alert

Is it my okash account they will pay ehe money to.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

UAE Arrests Man Spending Money Lavishly / I Was Debited For Electricity Bill Payment Online But Did Not Receive Token. / How To Get 4gb Data For 500 Ngn (MTN Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.