Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,383 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Inspiring Letter To Fela Durotoye By A 14 Year Old Nigerian Girl - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Inspiring Letter To Fela Durotoye By A 14 Year Old Nigerian Girl (4293 Views)

17 Year Old Nigerian Starts A Project To Bring African Poets Together / Nigerian Girl Living In The UK / Chinelo Okparanta : The Hottest Nigerian Girl Making Waves In The Book World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Inspiring Letter To Fela Durotoye By A 14 Year Old Nigerian Girl by oliidell(m): 11:26am On Sep 30, 2011
Hey Landers,
I stumbled upon this letter while surfing facebook. It was written by a young Nigerian girl to Fela Durotoye. I actually got to see it cos FD posted it on his wall. The letter is amusing and inspiring. I'm sharing it on dis section cos- coming from a 14 yr old, her command is quite good. Also her focus and precociousness in this age of Fb & Bb is quite inspiring. I tink she'l make a good writer and hope she'l b a future Lander, Cheers Peeps

***Click on links below***

http://www.facebook.com/notes/fela-durotoye/fw-your-obedient-pupil-from-nkechi-ojeah-a-14-year-old-to-me-feladurotoye/10150249933417185

www.234direct.com/, /74-inspiring-letter-of-a-14-year-old-high-fly

My name is Nkechi Ojeah.I am fourteen years old and I want to be a doctor and a motivation teacher when I grow up, I also like to have the largest farm in the world,the name of my produce are going to be called CYCO farms-it is my father nickname. We met in DCC, I am in the Preserved Generation class(childen section). I recently read your book-17 laws of high-flying students.I wrote my Junior waec and i passed.I was promoted to SS1. I wrote a transfer examination from Nigerian Navy Secondary School,Ojo to transfer to Queens College,Yaba. I checked my result yesterday I was on the merit list. I am so happy. I just want to say thank you,sir. One thing I learnt from your book is secret 11- law of sacrifice- the thing I learnt is that the pain of preparation for your exams will determine the gain of celebration for your result. I am proud of myself because I sacrificed my time. I promised myself I would read and prepare for my exams from 10pm to 1am. I am
going to resume my studies now in Queen's College. May GOD continue to shower you with abundant blessing and comtinue to give you wisdom.
And as I always say is your refridgerator running, you better go catch it!!!
Yours obediently,
Ojeah Nkechi.

1 Like

Re: Inspiring Letter To Fela Durotoye By A 14 Year Old Nigerian Girl by daroz(m): 1:40pm On Sep 30, 2011
She wants to be a doctor, a motivational speaker and a farmer. Nice one smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Beyond Closed Doors (18+) / The Chronicles Of A Boarding House Student / A Fool At Twenty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.