Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,712 members, 7,824,022 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Search For A Sense Of Purpose - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Search For A Sense Of Purpose (203 Views)

Kenyan Who Went To Saudi In Search For A Greener Pasture Returns With 2 Kids / Katsina Begins Door-to-door Search For Lagos, Abuja Returnees / Travelling In Search For Greener Pastures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Search For A Sense Of Purpose by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 07, 2023
I wish my parents could had gone to the United States when I was younger. The chance and resources were there for them to do so, but they declined the offer of a visa lottery ticket in 2006 . Oh my goodness, how foolish of them. I could have lived in California my entire childhood, attended an American high school, traveled the American wilderness, voted for Mitt Romney, moved to a quiet lakeside town, and found a gorgeous brunette photographer GF to marry. Sadly, my destiny was different. Just hoping at least that my parallel timeline self is having fun. I'd like to kill him and take his place.
Re: Search For A Sense Of Purpose by Wodu89: 2:00pm On Jun 07, 2023
Oga hustle and do all these yourself
Re: Search For A Sense Of Purpose by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 07, 2023
Wodu89:
Oga hustle and do all these yourself

Still in uni and preparing to japa once I'm done
Re: Search For A Sense Of Purpose by Thegamingorca(m): 2:20pm On Jun 07, 2023
Failure2019:
I wish my parents could had gone to the United States when I was younger. The chance and resources were there for them to do so, but they declined the offer of a visa lottery ticket in 2006 . Oh my goodness, how foolish of them. I could have lived in California my entire childhood, attended an American high school, traveled the American wilderness, voted for Mitt Romney, moved to a quiet lakeside town, and found a gorgeous brunette photographer GF to marry. Sadly, my destiny was different. Just hoping at least that my parallel timeline self is having fun. I'd like to kill him and take his place.

This your africamagic super story no dey end?

(1) (Reply)

UK Travel Enquiry / My Trip To Ibadan / Enquiry About The Netherlands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.