Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,394 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

36 States Governors Meet President Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 36 States Governors Meet President Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock (39077 Views)

Photos As President Bola Tinubu Meets 36 States Governors / Minimum Wage Negotiations: FEC Can’t Decide For States – Governors / Can You Guess What Buhari Was Telling These States Governors In This Photo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 36 States Governors Meet President Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock by Alliswell248: 5:43pm On Jun 07, 2023
SmartPolician:

Why not focus on Escobar for a second and leave Obi alone?

After all, this thread is about Escobar

Obi should relocate back to the Anambra he turned to London.

He can't live in the state he governed, where his Ipob boys are.

Jokers
Re: 36 States Governors Meet President Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock by Earnmoreprofit(m): 5:47pm On Jun 07, 2023
Chaiii.....na so terenrente just go
Re: 36 States Governors Meet President Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock by aspabay(m): 5:48pm On Jun 07, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Unfortunately Nigeria is a lawless country that habbour criminals regardless

and Pitiobi wants to govern a lawless country, no be mumu be that?
Re: 36 States Governors Meet President Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock by Alliswell248: 5:48pm On Jun 07, 2023
Pharaoh4rin:
This is all tinubu wanted.... meeting the 36 governors. I will never call him president and I will spell his name in block letters until our mandate is reclaimed.

Sir....you are irrelevant.

Enjoy your mumurism.

Noise maker
Re: 36 States Governors Meet President Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock by JIBO4REAL(m): 5:52pm On Jun 07, 2023
Inkling:
They should do anything to ameliorate the current hardship subsidy removal is causing.

1)Electricity should be stable.
2) Major towns should have BRT.
3) Number of working days should be reduced pending when we will get used to it.

I don’t why people blame federal government for everything that state governor supposed to do
Something like bus brt and the likes

1 Like

Re: 36 States Governors Meet President Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock by Teeklef(m): 6:03pm On Jun 07, 2023
Throwback:

Is this a new precedent or a typical occurrence since 1999?

Is today not Wednesday?

Or the Federal Executive Council meeting does not include the state Governors anymore?
Na you get time....person wey dey ment😂
Re: 36 States Governors Meet President Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock by Pharaoh4rin(m): 6:06pm On Jun 07, 2023
Alliswell248:

Sir....you are irrelevant.

Enjoy your mumurism.

Noise maker

Sorry but I'm not d cause of ur ugly sisters.
Re: 36 States Governors Meet President Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock by ofuonyebi: 6:09pm On Jun 07, 2023
while this presido Jagaban was busy gathering ALL the governors of the 36-States and political leaders
on how to bring back the lost glory of Nigeria...some people are busy-body wasting their time in the court
in their Alice in a wonderland dreams!

carry go Mr. peoples president

Let those who are crying and chasing RATs continue to do so...
Re: 36 States Governors Meet President Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock by abbasajao(m): 6:13pm On Jun 07, 2023
kmaster007:
Dem don dey try for dat electricity small sha. Like 4days dem never tak off d light
e don reach 2 weeks for my side that dem never take light. . I am very surprised.
Re: 36 States Governors Meet President Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock by abbasajao(m): 6:15pm On Jun 07, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
Tinubu's government will be all about meetings and meetings and meetings and meetings.
Democracy is about dialogue. And you cannot dialogue without meeting. If you must criticised, do it constructively and reasonably.
Re: 36 States Governors Meet President Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock by dalaman: 6:19pm On Jun 07, 2023
LegendHero:
I thought some people like Aisha Yesufu said Obi is their president.

When is Obi going to meet his own 36 states governors?

They are presently meeting in his dreams in Awka.
Re: 36 States Governors Meet President Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock by Lekan239(m): 6:22pm On Jun 07, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

My emphasis is on meetings and not who he is meeting with for the first time.
so u would prefer he rather had no meetings with anybody
Re: 36 States Governors Meet President Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock by HRMK: 6:25pm On Jun 07, 2023
the man has bn on seat for over a week now.have you ever seen him addressing his audience from any prepared script?a very good surprise to those calling him #balablu which is simply an american slang!
Re: 36 States Governors Meet President Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock by APCNig: 6:30pm On Jun 07, 2023
LegendHero:

The 3rd Class Philosophy dumb graduate is currently meeting with IPOB, ESN, and UGM
Re: 36 States Governors Meet President Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock by Gaabasky: 6:31pm On Jun 07, 2023
solmusdesigns:
cool

Minimum wage top on the agenda followed by increased state allocation and LGA allocation

Major agenda sharing of $800m world bank palliative

Can Tinubu also stop supplying our electricity to Benin, Togo, Chad and Niger

Next is Power

Nigeria oni baje ooo

God bless Nigeria

He can't stop that because there's a lot to it. They also can dam the Niger river and Nigeria will be in soup for that.
What Tinubu can do is to ?force them to pay their huge outstanding bills
Re: 36 States Governors Meet President Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock by bellosulaiman(m): 6:32pm On Jun 07, 2023
If Benin starts production of electricity, the pressure to of the water flowing to Nigeria won’t be enough to generate electricity. Reason we give them power
Re: 36 States Governors Meet President Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock by solmusdesigns: 6:33pm On Jun 07, 2023
Gaabasky:

He can't stop that because there's a lot to it. They also can dam the Niger river and Nigeria will be in soup for that.
What Tinubu can do is to ?force them to pay their huge outstanding bills

Abacha signed the pact of Niger and Benue wrongly and it must be reviewed

They still release and flood Nigeria with water without notice

Should they build their own dam we have gas turbine to make up for the loss at kanji
Re: 36 States Governors Meet President Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock by ferhyntorlah(f): 6:33pm On Jun 07, 2023
solmusdesigns:
cool

Minimum wage top on the agenda followed by increased state allocation and LGA allocation

Major agenda sharing of $800m world bank palliative

Can Tinubu also stop supplying our electricity to Benin, Togo, Chad and Niger

Next is Power

Nigeria oni baje ooo

God bless Nigeria

That electricity supply to the aforementioned countries can't stop because I once read/heard that Nigeria has an agreement with the countries that river Niger passes through. Remember river Niger powers Kainji Dam.

I stand corrected BTW.
Re: 36 States Governors Meet President Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock by Samajogs: 6:34pm On Jun 07, 2023
Miscreants n sycophancy will definitely be your thoughts. Keep during in mirage
LegendHero:

Re: 36 States Governors Meet President Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock by solmusdesigns: 6:35pm On Jun 07, 2023
ferhyntorlah:

That electricity supply to the aforementioned countries can't stop because I once read/heard that Nigeria has an agreement with the countries that river Niger passes through. Remember river Niger powers Kainji Dam.

I stand corrected BTW.

You are right the agreement was signed by Abacha and this is to prevent them from daming and reducing the force of the river

How ever Nigeria now largely run on gas turbine and we still give them almost free power as they never pay on time

We can review the agreement
Re: 36 States Governors Meet President Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock by omonighoblessing(f): 6:44pm On Jun 07, 2023
Antimandatethie:
Until Tinubu Stop being a Copy cat...

He has put the country into Choas, due to ;Dhis visionless and epileptic ideas

He has show us shege already bcoz
A town hall is different from
what??

Oh i can't remember again some one should remind me pls
. Balabluu grin grin
Re: 36 States Governors Meet President Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock by BigBabyJesus: 6:46pm On Jun 07, 2023
Antimandatethie:
cheesy

A town hall is always different from Bulablue

Thanks for showing us that stand on your mandate Gidigba shege
grin

“Negative
thoughts provide no usefulness
other than to delay you from
achieving your goals.

So do wise up ApC Sympathizers

Zigbo
Re: 36 States Governors Meet President Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock by Jayhome24: 7:03pm On Jun 07, 2023
That is the man obidient said is dead, is in comma, is in morgue, can't walk, can't know where he is, can't see, can't eat, can't read or write so pls is it his ghost doing meeting upon meeting on daily basis since he assumed office?

Even as healthy as Gej and obj were they never met people these much and have opened access these much.

This is the first time in Nigeria recent history a real politician will be the president and I'm loving it wallahi.
Re: 36 States Governors Meet President Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock by NovusHomo(m): 7:18pm On Jun 07, 2023
LegendHero:

N-E-V-E-R grin
Re: 36 States Governors Meet President Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock by 7upnigeria: 7:43pm On Jun 07, 2023
Antimandatethie:
cheesy

A town hall is always different from Bulablue

Thanks for showing us that stand on your mandate Gidigba shege
grin

“Negative
thoughts provide no usefulness
other than to delay you from
achieving your goals.

So do wise up ApC Sympathizers

Opposition, Una don tire? So this is what you guys are now doing. More news to come that will keep you busy since it looks like you guys are jobless.
Re: 36 States Governors Meet President Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock by truthfinder319: 8:03pm On Jun 07, 2023
President Bola Tinubu GCFR. Some people are not happy. But majority of Nigerians support the President

Antimandatethie:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/06/07/tinubu-36-states-governors-meet-in-aso-rock/
Re: 36 States Governors Meet President Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock by okoloto: 8:39pm On Jun 07, 2023
Tinubu will prove Nigerian wrong by being one of the best president Nigeria ever had. Our situation requires a deep thinker that follows it up. He has always been a genius in managing not only people but situations. It may not be easy but we need a deep rooted foundation because our economy is already in shambles.
Re: 36 States Governors Meet President Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock by eallstar: 9:11pm On Jun 07, 2023
LegendHero:

You mean 36 states party leaders?
Re: 36 States Governors Meet President Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock by dododawa1: 9:17pm On Jun 07, 2023
OBIDENTs please please please let supported TINUBU to make NIGERIA GREAT.
Re: 36 States Governors Meet President Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock by gawu1: 9:19pm On Jun 07, 2023
LegendHero:

grin grin grin
What a kind wicked question!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi State (Photos) / Man Arrested For Spying On High Way to Grace Assembly Church In Nsukka (Photo) / PDP Campaign Rally At Warawa, Kano - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.