Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,445 members, 7,823,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Remains Of Abducted 200-level DELSU Student And Boyfriend Recovered From River - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Remains Of Abducted 200-level DELSU Student And Boyfriend Recovered From River (43336 Views)

Ringleader Of Yahoo Plus Gang That Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student Slumps, Dies / Yahoo Boys: How We Killed Elozino Ogege, DELSU Student For Ritual / Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Photos Of Yahoo Boys Who Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remains Of Abducted 200-level DELSU Student And Boyfriend Recovered From River by PapaNnamdi: 6:58pm On Jun 07, 2023
CHIGOZIEID:
your fada God punish your fada for this comment you hear fucķing basfard

🤣🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remains Of Abducted 200-level DELSU Student And Boyfriend Recovered From River by blaise26abj(m): 7:41pm On Jun 07, 2023
chidonez:

Lol….na 100k dols wey him parents wan pay back?!!…just dey play
Peter was the assistant course rep for 500l petroleum engineering and na strong yahoo boy wey get like 2 cars

The person wey kill am really mean the guy cos I heard he’s been ripping people and getting away with it since

100k dollars ? That’s huge but no matter what it is still payable over life . Crime doesn’t pay at all .
Re: Remains Of Abducted 200-level DELSU Student And Boyfriend Recovered From River by Kylexy21: 7:51pm On Jun 07, 2023
Was their head really cut off
Re: Remains Of Abducted 200-level DELSU Student And Boyfriend Recovered From River by caye(m): 8:54pm On Jun 07, 2023
HayB100:
Check very well, it's a crime of passion, I can bet anything ✌️💯

I believe that it is not a weakness to simply admit , " I don't know".

It is a sign of strength.

This appears to be a case of human ritual murder. Why are you people trying to downplay it?
Note:- I'm not even saying this with emphasis but that it could be, as I could be wrong.

Why are you assuming otherwise?

Sad.
Re: Remains Of Abducted 200-level DELSU Student And Boyfriend Recovered From River by Mrklemo(m): 8:56pm On Jun 07, 2023
felong:
Most likely a cult related issue. The girl was dating a cultist and when the guy came on board, the cultist wasn't ready to let her go just like that so he planned their abduction and murder. Girls be careful who you go out with especially if you're a student in a Nigerian institution. undecided
Everything na cult
Re: Remains Of Abducted 200-level DELSU Student And Boyfriend Recovered From River by bayelsaowei(m): 9:08pm On Jun 07, 2023
Beremx:
So sad. Another unresolved murder case in Nigeria.
It is well with the bereaved
will never be resolved
Re: Remains Of Abducted 200-level DELSU Student And Boyfriend Recovered From River by Goddyrichie(m): 9:16pm On Jun 07, 2023
Harrykn:
Shey nah bad deal wey go wrong?
Nawa oh
u say my mind already or cult matter
Re: Remains Of Abducted 200-level DELSU Student And Boyfriend Recovered From River by Goddyrichie(m): 9:17pm On Jun 07, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Naija Babes and their love of Fast food, Sharwama and Peppersoup. embarassed

See how she DIE throwway. 😕

The Boy was a Yahoo boy who used another Yahoo boy work to Hammer.
The Pained Guy now sought vengeance and murdered him., sad

the Girl was unfortunate to be there.😒
u Dey there

1 Like

Re: Remains Of Abducted 200-level DELSU Student And Boyfriend Recovered From River by Goddyrichie(m): 9:23pm On Jun 07, 2023
blaise26abj:

Unfortunately this is money his parents might be able to pay up immediately . But he is killed instead ,with someone who knows nothing about it. Why kill?
Sadly most of these guys are very stupid and they get caught . Just wait . The news will be posted
did u think it’s easy to cash out and one person come rip me of my money a lot of sleepless nights bathing of multiple soap 🧼 eating a lot of aseje I come later cash out one idiot come rip me I go piece ham

1 Like

Re: Remains Of Abducted 200-level DELSU Student And Boyfriend Recovered From River by Goddyrichie(m): 9:35pm On Jun 07, 2023
Runnerzz:

I suspected as much just looking at his dirty criminal face. Probably the girl saw thier faces so they couldn't afford any loose ends. All rippers must die. No useless Rip to waste. He should fry in hell cheesy
exactly bro death 💀 to all rippers
Re: Remains Of Abducted 200-level DELSU Student And Boyfriend Recovered From River by Whoknowsme: 9:46pm On Jun 07, 2023
Skiborobo:
My God.. only God knows what that girl must have passed through
So the guy is not a human to have passed through the same ordeal too. 🙄🙄
Re: Remains Of Abducted 200-level DELSU Student And Boyfriend Recovered From River by HayB100(m): 10:18pm On Jun 07, 2023
caye:

I believe that it is not a weakness to simply admit , " I don't know".

It is a sign of strength.

This appears to be a case of human ritual murder. Why are you people trying to downplay it?
Note:- I'm not even saying this with emphasis but that it could be, as I could be wrong.

Why are you assuming otherwise?

Sad.
Don't worry, I won't argue with you, let's just watch and see as events unfold
Re: Remains Of Abducted 200-level DELSU Student And Boyfriend Recovered From River by Ikpaikono(m): 10:30pm On Jun 07, 2023
U go date cultist bae 😂😂😂
U go collect na🚶🚶🚶

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remains Of Abducted 200-level DELSU Student And Boyfriend Recovered From River by Realhommie(m): 11:31pm On Jun 07, 2023
chidonez:

Lol….na 100k dols wey him parents wan pay back?!!…just dey play
Peter was the assistant course rep for 500l petroleum engineering and na strong yahoo boy wey get like 2 cars

The person wey kill am really mean the guy cos I heard he’s been ripping people and getting away with it since
From your story e mean say the killer still dey within the yahoo guys their circle so dem go know who but i doubt if anybody go cast am...

My hunch been tell me say the deceased na Street and he die another person work. Sad

The price for living life on the fast lane.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remains Of Abducted 200-level DELSU Student And Boyfriend Recovered From River by blueAgent(m): 10:52am On Jun 08, 2023
Runnerzz:

That's why if u live a certain kind of way always apply the g-code/ code of honour and u will not be unfortunate but when u think u are God and trample on others on purpose like u be all in all then ur final judgement is in the hands of mere mortals. It's a very wrong position to find one self but then this present generation of boys have no honour. They don't even believe in karma anymore so they end up like chickens for Christmas

So true.

Clap back dey.

1 Like

Re: Remains Of Abducted 200-level DELSU Student And Boyfriend Recovered From River by blueAgent(m): 10:54am On Jun 08, 2023
okuta007:

legalize guns and naija people will fall into line fast fast - everyone will borrow common sense and start respecting each other angry

Na lie.

Killing would triple.
Re: Remains Of Abducted 200-level DELSU Student And Boyfriend Recovered From River by wfjimmytobby(m): 11:43am On Jun 08, 2023
Na Toto cause this problem😁😁
Re: Remains Of Abducted 200-level DELSU Student And Boyfriend Recovered From River by okuta007: 3:40pm On Jun 08, 2023
blueAgent:

Na lie.

Killing would triple.

shay when u won kill person and you know say the people or family of who u won kill get the same gun wey you get, and they will come for you.. u go apply common sense naw 😂 so everybody go maintain him lane - Herdsmen, armed robbery and kidnapping go reduce drastically because as you dey block highway to rob, all cars coming have occupants with guns - even snatching of ballot box for election will end because voters get the same gun you won use to intimidate them- maybe their own sef dey more sophisticated than yours 😂 think about what you just read - this is why America no worse pass Nigeria for cases of robbery and kidnapping because guns in Texas for instance is 3 times the population of the people living in Texas - if you won go rob pesin for him house be ready to collect ratatatattttttttaaaaaaaaaa 😂
Re: Remains Of Abducted 200-level DELSU Student And Boyfriend Recovered From River by Tekahashi: 3:59pm On Jun 08, 2023
chidonez:

Bossu the guy na picker wey run with money
pls how do you know this?
Re: Remains Of Abducted 200-level DELSU Student And Boyfriend Recovered From River by Tekahashi: 4:01pm On Jun 08, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Dats a lie.😒

Almost all our Higher Institutions in Nigeria have lots of Yahoo Boys. sad
trust me, delsu's own is just something else
Re: Remains Of Abducted 200-level DELSU Student And Boyfriend Recovered From River by Tekahashi: 4:09pm On Jun 08, 2023
okuta007:

shay when u won kill person and you know say the people or family of who u won kill get the same gun wey you get, and they will come for you.. u go apply common sense naw so everybody go maintain him lane - Herdsmen, armed robbery and kidnapping go reduce drastically because as you dey block highway to rob, all cars coming have occupants with guns - even snatching of ballot box for election will end because voters get the same gun you won use to intimidate them- maybe their own sef dey more sophisticated than yours think about what you just read - this is why America no worse pass Nigeria for cases of robbery and kidnapping because guns in Texas for instance is 3 times the population of the people living in Texas - if you won go rob pesin for him house be ready to collect ratatatattttttttaaaaaaaaaa
this is false perception, giving every Nigerian a gun would only increase the death rate in the country, you nor know Nigerians? they fit kpaii person just because their club lose a match..
Re: Remains Of Abducted 200-level DELSU Student And Boyfriend Recovered From River by okuta007: 8:10pm On Jun 08, 2023
Tekahashi:
this is false perception, giving every Nigerian a gun would only increase the death rate in the country, you nor know Nigerians? they fit kpaii person just because their club lose a match..

na so you go think - shay knife to stab person to death no dey available ? why dem no dey use am much ? because everyone has access to it

so with guns - once everyone has access to it - the use of guns to intimidate others will reduce - everyone will start respecting each other - trust me on that cool
Re: Remains Of Abducted 200-level DELSU Student And Boyfriend Recovered From River by Anny69: 11:17pm On Jun 08, 2023
Runnerzz:

I suspected as much just looking at his dirty criminal face. Probably the girl saw thier faces so they couldn't afford any loose ends. All rippers must die. No useless Rip to waste. He should fry in hell cheesy
Enlighten me. Who's a ripper?
Re: Remains Of Abducted 200-level DELSU Student And Boyfriend Recovered From River by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 09, 2023
Anny69:
Enlighten me. Who's a ripper?
A thief, a dubious person of very questionable character that will swindle u if u ever have any business together
Re: Remains Of Abducted 200-level DELSU Student And Boyfriend Recovered From River by Anny69: 11:27am On Jun 09, 2023
Runnerzz:

A thief, a dubious person of very questionable character that will swindle u if u ever have any business together
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Remains Of Abducted 200-level DELSU Student And Boyfriend Recovered From River by Lama70(m): 3:01pm On Jun 09, 2023
post=123633099:

What a sad incident 😢

May the perpetrators of this evil deed never ever know peace again in their miserable, wicked and evil life.

Nothing good absolutely will ever come near them in life.
Painful and more brutal deaths them.

Calling some people animals is an insult to the animal kingdom.

May God give the deceased respective families thr fortitude to bear this huge loss.

They are not spirits but human.
Report any perpetrators of evil in your community to the police.
They live close to you in your environs.
That is how 83.9% cases of murders are being solved in the foreign sane society we all clamor to emulate.
Don't keep mute when you see evil.
See evil,
Report evil.

Peace out Berem ✌️

You are very correct. But not in this country. Security agents are working hand-in-gloves with the criminal elements more often.

They (security agents) will go and inform the criminals that a particular person reported them, giving names. Thereafter you become the target of unprovoked attacks from the criminals. They are after money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emeka Ugwuonye Exposes Lady's HIV Status To Shame Her After They Fell Out / Okada Man Burnt Alive In Lagos Over His Involvement In A Robbery (Graphic Pics) / Tired Little Boy Hawking Fruits Around 10pm In The North (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.