Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,743 members, 7,813,435 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

Tired Little Boy Hawking Fruits Around 10pm In The North (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tired Little Boy Hawking Fruits Around 10pm In The North (Photo) (43330 Views)

Boy Hawking Garden Eggs Dies After Falling Into Gutter During Rainfall In Aba(pi / Little Boys Hawking Pure Water (Photos) / Salisu Abubakar, Islamic Cleric Who Helps Kidnappers In The North (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tired Little Boy Hawking Fruits Around 10pm In The North (Photo) by SavannahNewsNig: 6:37am On Apr 30, 2018
A Kaduna-based Facebook user posted the photo with a caption written in Hausa. This is so heartbreaking, the little boy looks really tired and sad…

MORE PHOTOS HERE>>>>
http://www.savannahgist.com/2018/04/30/sad-tired-little-boy-seen-hawking-fruits-around-10pm-in-the-north/

1 Share

Re: Tired Little Boy Hawking Fruits Around 10pm In The North (Photo) by Nobody: 6:40am On Apr 30, 2018
Education is a fundamental human right, the MDGs had education as one of its focus, now the SDGs also focuses on education, it is very imperative that we run with the SDGs and make sure all children if school age are in school.

Pictures like this put us in very bad light.

72 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tired Little Boy Hawking Fruits Around 10pm In The North (Photo) by Nobody: 7:00am On Apr 30, 2018
God punish poverty.

And punish more those wicked parents who chose to have uncontrolled birth even in poverty.

186 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Tired Little Boy Hawking Fruits Around 10pm In The North (Photo) by Nobody: 7:05am On Apr 30, 2018
kennygee:
Education is a fundamental human right, the MDGs had education as one of its focus, now the SDGs also focuses on education, it is very imperative that we run with the SDGs and make sure all children if school age are in school.

Pictures like this put us in very bad light.
...and the emir was quickly shut...islamic education is all that realy matters to some, afterall man can survive with N100 a day and...still have several wives and children to repeat same cycle...for political reasons...

36 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tired Little Boy Hawking Fruits Around 10pm In The North (Photo) by Donpresh95(m): 7:25am On Apr 30, 2018
Although am a Biafran, I really hate to see this THE PEACE OF AFRICA IS THREATENED, JUST IMAGINE WHEN HE GROWS UP HE WILL LOOK FOR ANY POSSIBLE MEANS TO SURVIVE EVEN IF IT IS TERRORISM. BAD POLITICIANS LIKE BUHARI IS THE REASON WHY TERRORISM CAN NEVER LEAVE AFRICA.

Nnamdi Kanu said, Guns and bullets can never stop terrorism but Proper Education, Employment and government policies that improve standard of living can go a long way

89 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Tired Little Boy Hawking Fruits Around 10pm In The North (Photo) by pemiakd: 7:48am On Apr 30, 2018
Am heart broken right Now. His parent re inside while d boy is outside late at night selling Mango not worth #300, what's life turning into? Oh no! To hell with our Politicians, d future isn't great anymore. Mmmmmmm.............. May the Lord help us cos this country is in big trouble.

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tired Little Boy Hawking Fruits Around 10pm In The North (Photo) by Yewandequeen(f): 8:16am On Apr 30, 2018
pemiakd:
Am heart broken right Now. His parent re inside while d boy is outside late at night selling Mango not worth #300, what's life turning into? Oh no! To hell with our Politicians, d future isn't great anymore. Mmmmmmm.............. May the Lord help us cos this country is in big trouble.

big time

6 Likes

Re: Tired Little Boy Hawking Fruits Around 10pm In The North (Photo) by Mp3mack: 8:19am On Apr 30, 2018
So on point.
freshghost:
God punish poverty.

And punish more those wicked parents who chose to have uncontrolled birth even in poverty.

11 Likes

Re: Tired Little Boy Hawking Fruits Around 10pm In The North (Photo) by SalamRushdie: 8:34am On Apr 30, 2018
Buhari has refused to educate his wards but would rather encourage them to bear AK47 against innocent Nigerians

11 Likes

Re: Tired Little Boy Hawking Fruits Around 10pm In The North (Photo) by cosmatika(m): 11:06am On Apr 30, 2018
Though I don't pity the North, but I pity the little boy. He should be in school and not the streets.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tired Little Boy Hawking Fruits Around 10pm In The North (Photo) by Giddymoney(m): 11:06am On Apr 30, 2018
angry

Future Fulani herdsman loading........ 88percent

2 Likes

Re: Tired Little Boy Hawking Fruits Around 10pm In The North (Photo) by zlantanfan: 11:07am On Apr 30, 2018
This overzealousness from southerns to northerners amazes me, we have our issues to contend with but no.

The North has made a choice to remain where it is despite the lopsidedness that keeps favouring them but a won southerns won't let these illiterates be.

Let's dedicate our concern to what concerns us

3 Likes

Re: Tired Little Boy Hawking Fruits Around 10pm In The North (Photo) by Tjohnnay: 11:07am On Apr 30, 2018
Una nor fit help am?

Una dey busy dey snap pic

Stupid country

Pls how can i get to meet dis boy??

I wn help am but i dey stay for lag

Anybody knw wr him dey now contact me i dey very serious oo

Stupid country...

Postal below me don't cry

We can donate Money for him

Dis life is too short make una nor dey live life like say una go live forever

Help ppl around

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tired Little Boy Hawking Fruits Around 10pm In The North (Photo) by Boyooosa(m): 11:08am On Apr 30, 2018
I feel like crying mere looking at the picture and staring at the topic at the same time.
Northerners are not dominated by visionary leaders @all. Someone even suggested that their backwardness drew westerners back effectively. He referred to the case of Obafemi Awolowo's era as a prime minister of the west, he mentioned how he used cocoa money to create free education in sw, built the first tv station in Nigeria and Africa (wntv and later hijacked by fg and named it ntv then later nta), he referred to cocoa house, etc. He said if sw continued to grow at that rate, it would have excelled as the best region in Africa competing with peers in the world but see us now.
Through the fg, Nigeria/Hausa acquired a lot of those assets and investments, mismanage them and took us back to 60yrs. Not only that, they corrupt our supposed leaders to the extent that they are even more corrupt now than their initiators. They exchanged our cultural values for Goro! Awon alatenuje!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tired Little Boy Hawking Fruits Around 10pm In The North (Photo) by emmabest2000(m): 11:08am On Apr 30, 2018
This is serious ! But then ...

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tired Little Boy Hawking Fruits Around 10pm In The North (Photo) by Boyooosa(m): 11:08am On Apr 30, 2018
I feel like crying...

1 Like

Re: Tired Little Boy Hawking Fruits Around 10pm In The North (Photo) by vioment: 11:09am On Apr 30, 2018
Those at fault here are:

1) the parents

2) the govt.

3) the community

4) the society

27 Likes

Re: Tired Little Boy Hawking Fruits Around 10pm In The North (Photo) by Sweetcollins: 11:09am On Apr 30, 2018
Born to rule genes
Re: Tired Little Boy Hawking Fruits Around 10pm In The North (Photo) by Obiossy(m): 11:09am On Apr 30, 2018
one man one wife, three kids

16 Likes

Re: Tired Little Boy Hawking Fruits Around 10pm In The North (Photo) by Thermodynamics(m): 11:10am On Apr 30, 2018
It takes the special grace of God to survive in this Country.
Re: Tired Little Boy Hawking Fruits Around 10pm In The North (Photo) by DonPikko: 11:10am On Apr 30, 2018
The north is in a terrible state, 70% can't speak English, na sign language I use interact when I dey dere

2 Likes

Re: Tired Little Boy Hawking Fruits Around 10pm In The North (Photo) by CarlosTheJackal: 11:11am On Apr 30, 2018
Kwankwaso and Buhari are the two politicians that encourage this in the North

1 Like

Re: Tired Little Boy Hawking Fruits Around 10pm In The North (Photo) by ProjectNaija(m): 11:11am On Apr 30, 2018
I blame buhari for this. angry
Re: Tired Little Boy Hawking Fruits Around 10pm In The North (Photo) by adisabarber(m): 11:11am On Apr 30, 2018
Who dey chop mango at 10 PM in the night?

2 Likes

Re: Tired Little Boy Hawking Fruits Around 10pm In The North (Photo) by westlius(m): 11:12am On Apr 30, 2018
Sai baba Say baba Say baba
Even with all those noise and foolish/blind love by the north they still suffer, the north controls the federal ministries and parastatals but yet they suffer alot.
Get ur pvc we need to change the change

Re: Tired Little Boy Hawking Fruits Around 10pm In The North (Photo) by Dindondin(m): 11:12am On Apr 30, 2018
This is a typical occurrence in a poor country like Nigeria
Re: Tired Little Boy Hawking Fruits Around 10pm In The North (Photo) by Proudlyngwa(m): 11:12am On Apr 30, 2018
cry
Re: Tired Little Boy Hawking Fruits Around 10pm In The North (Photo) by ogtavia(m): 11:13am On Apr 30, 2018
SavannahNewsNig:
A Kaduna-based Facebook user posted the photo with a caption written in Hausa. This is so heartbreaking, the little boy looks really tired and sad…

MORE PHOTOS HERE>>>>
http://www.savannahgist.com/2018/04/30/sad-tired-little-boy-seen-hawking-fruits-around-10pm-in-the-north/

sadly, all that his hawking is barely worth #1000.

1 Like

Re: Tired Little Boy Hawking Fruits Around 10pm In The North (Photo) by pbells006: 11:13am On Apr 30, 2018
There was a country.....

2 Likes

Re: Tired Little Boy Hawking Fruits Around 10pm In The North (Photo) by moscobabs(m): 11:14am On Apr 30, 2018
I can relate to this

Thank God for my life

1 Like

Re: Tired Little Boy Hawking Fruits Around 10pm In The North (Photo) by TheAngry1: 11:15am On Apr 30, 2018
May Almighty God punish all those who have made our children suffer needlessly like this. May God's judgement descend upon them and their generations after them. May all those northern demons who encourage almajirism because they fear that educating the people will make them less powerful, not know peace. This just broke my heart walahi!

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldiers Punished A Masquerade Who Harrased Them For Money In Lagos. / Pastor’s Wife, Mummy Pelumi, Commits Suicide In Lagos By Hanging / Gana's Kidnap Gang Led By A Woman Busted In Benue. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.