Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,258 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Rich Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Rich Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid. (1205 Views)

Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago / Nairalanders Please Help, My First Son Is Behaving Somehow / Rich Nairalanders, Are You Happy ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rich Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid. by Jozilinn: 6:23pm On Jun 07, 2023
Just down today,after the 20k salary at school minus t-shirt for Friday which is compulsory and other things...I am dead broke just recovering from Illness and it seems to be coming back,I can't afford to rest hence no money for me... please it 3k I need at least to get me my drugs,It got finished and I am looking for Cash to get new ones... Access bank 1221869780 if it touches you...I never planned for this oh and I hope to pull through.
Seun
Nlfpm
Ahnie 🙏🙏
Re: Rich Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid. by Princessdainty(m): 11:39pm On Jun 07, 2023
Welcome to sapaland
Re: Rich Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid. by Jozilinn: 11:28am On Jun 08, 2023
Princessdainty:
Welcome to sapaland
I just tire oh if na babe with big breasts and yanch now they go dey forward am,why won't small girls do hookup and talk stupid...I just pray I find extra income I can't kill myself 🙏🙏 please show me love ❤️❤️
Re: Rich Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid. by BATified2023: 12:07pm On Jun 08, 2023
Jozilinn:
Just down today,after the 20k salary at school minus t-shirt for Friday which is compulsory and other things...I am dead broke just recovering from Illness and it seems to be coming back,I can't afford to rest hence no money for me... please it 3k I need at least to get me my drugs,It got finished and I am looking for Cash to get new ones... Access bank 1221869790 if it touches you...I never planned for this oh and I hope to pull through.
Seun
Nlfpm
Ahnie 🙏🙏
record not found for your aza
Re: Rich Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid. by Jozilinn: 2:27pm On Jun 08, 2023
BATified2023:
record not found for your aza
ooh see my life oh it's 1221869780 Access bank 🙏🙏🙏 I amso sorry.
Re: Rich Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid. by Jozilinn: 2:30pm On Jun 08, 2023
I have modified the account please maybe my mind was somewhere else.
Re: Rich Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid. by Princessdainty(m): 2:34pm On Jun 08, 2023
Jozilinn:
I just tire oh if na babe with big breasts and yanch now they go dey forward am,why won't small girls do hookup and talk stupid...I just pray I find extra income I can't kill myself 🙏🙏 please show me love ❤️❤️
guy bobrisky na boy like you.He uses what he got to get what he wants. Use your a.nalhole to get what you want.

3 Likes

Re: Rich Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid. by Klass99(f): 2:48pm On Jun 08, 2023

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rich Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid. by Jozilinn: 4:38pm On Jun 08, 2023
Klass99:

This sort of speech and assumption can be off-putting to well meaning people who may want to help. The problem with majority of male users on this forum is that you trash talk women a lot, you bully and troll needlessly, being extremely vile and insulting without provocation or justification.

On two different occasions I was touched and moved to assist after a cry for help like yours, but before I acted I checked the post history of those monikers and jejely died my initial desire to help.

Engaging in a civil, polite and respectful manner even when you disagree with others will not take anything away from you people. But no, most of you would rather engage in a terrible way and still expect help when you need it. It is not about big boobs and bum bum, it is usually about attitude and people's antecedents here for some of us.
Okay I am sorry if I offended you in any way I think I just got carried away by nairalanders insults...but I am glad you said your mind out at least i now know thanks a lot...🙏 Help me if you can 😔 I would modify that thanks 🙏🙏
Re: Rich Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid. by Jozilinn: 4:45pm On Jun 08, 2023
Princessdainty:
guy bobrisky na boy like you.He uses what he got to get what he wants. Use your a.nalhole to get what you want.
Now why would you say this now haba, even though it's just to spite me, thanks for the insults... if I didn't have the means I wouldn't be here, it's coming back again because I didn't take time to rest b4 working if I don't work no food... you sef know as things be for 9ja,but thank you it's well.🙏🙏
Re: Rich Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid. by Jozilinn: 10:55pm On Jun 08, 2023
Please nairalanders abeg just this once please,e really choke.😔😔
Re: Rich Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid. by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 09, 2023
Jozilinn:

grin grin grin
Re: Rich Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid. by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 09, 2023
Klass99:

This sort of speech and assumption can be off-putting to well meaning people who may want to help. The problem with majority of male users on this forum is that you trash talk women a lot, you bully and troll needlessly, being extremely vile and insulting without provocation or justification.

On two different occasions I was touched and moved to assist after a cry for help like yours, but before I acted I checked the post history of those monikers and jejely died my initial desire to help.

Engaging in a civil, polite and respectful manner even when you disagree with others will not take anything away from you people. But no, most of you would rather engage in a terrible way and still expect help when you need it. It is not about big boobs and bum bum, it is usually about attitude and people's antecedents here for some of us.

All these Epitsle because of the 5k maximum you would send, That's if you even have anything to send.

Kindly get lost from this Post. ENP.

1 Like

Re: Rich Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid. by VTJN(m): 11:25am On Jun 09, 2023
Evolutionlove:

All these Epitsle because of the 5k maximum you would send, That's if you even have anything to send.

why not send him the 5k maximum instead with your short epistle?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rich Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid. by felong(m): 12:54pm On Jun 09, 2023
Evolutionlove:

Why haven't you sent anything.

12 Likes

Re: Rich Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid. by Klass99(f): 1:00pm On Jun 09, 2023

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rich Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid. by felong(m): 1:13pm On Jun 09, 2023
Klass99:

Lmao🤣. Thank you gentlemen, for making my day! That post just validates what I initially said here.
He's the op. That's how they do. When they open one account to beg they will use their other accounts to attack people who try to question and oppose them.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rich Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid. by Jozilinn: 4:32pm On Jun 09, 2023
Re: Rich Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid. by Jozilinn: 4:34pm On Jun 09, 2023
felong:

He's the op. That's how they do. When they open one account to beg they will use their other accounts to attack people who try to question and oppose them.
Haba now what's all these stop categorizing me with all these people please earlier someone called me okoro I asked him to check property he later apologize after checking...now this oga seun should start publicizing the email address of everyone at least so we can get more information about nairalanders and connect the dots... please I am free for investigation I don't have 2 accounts...I dey find money abeg...just this once I am asking at least to help me get strength for this month b4 getting paid I have a lot of pending bills, that's why I even said something that made her angry because of all these comments and insults made by some nairalanders,the laughing to me becoming gay seriously I would just pass...God will make a way at least 2morrow is pregnant thank you 🙏🙏
Re: Rich Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid. by Jozilinn: 4:44pm On Jun 09, 2023
Checked his Monika already I teach and my pay na 20k...but if dey remove the do this do that for school matter how much is remaining the fuel price and my personal issues made me come here I am really surprised and wonder how those fraudsters get money from people when the you can even confirm everything...the people who scam others here I sometimes come through their post since last year I joined it's the same story and they get likes and reply... until they are busted even i active when a lady then channa1 said she was living in an uncompleted house people said she was lying until she posted pictures... please oh detectives of nairaland come and verify me by searching please oh.
Re: Rich Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid. by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:26pm On Jun 09, 2023
Jozilinn:
Checked his Monika already I teach and my pay na 20k...but if dey remove the do this do that for school matter how much is remaining the fuel price and my personal issues made me come here I am really surprised and wonder how those fraudsters get money from people when the you can even confirm everything...the people who scam others here I sometimes come through their post since last year I joined it's the same story and they get likes and reply... until they are busted even i active when a lady then channa1 said she was living in an uncompleted house people said she was lying until she posted pictures... please oh detectives of nairaland come and verify me by searching please oh.
Go and get a life please. You are a loudmouth.

3 Likes

Re: Rich Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid. by ahnie: 9:41pm On Jun 09, 2023
The gang up against women on this forum by some group of miscreants is alarming.

You that's preaching,you should have sent him the money nau, decorated clown fish.

Sorry op!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rich Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid. by talented321: 1:25am On Jun 10, 2023
Klass99:

Madam if u are not willing to help him relax, stop writing stories.
Re: Rich Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid. by Jozilinn: 6:44am On Jun 10, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Go and get a life please. You are a loudmouth.
Some of you are just bullies who just feel great in making others look bad, always generalizing everyone just because you have things going well for you... Thanks for the insult,
Re: Rich Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid. by Jozilinn: 6:47am On Jun 10, 2023
ahnie:
The gang up against women on this forum by some group of miscreants is alarming.

You that's preaching,you should have sent him the money nau, decorated clown fish.

Sorry op!
Thank you ma I really appreciate you are one of the people I respect here a lot,more blessings to your home and business,my regards to our big boy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rich Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid. by LodiDodi(m): 7:56am On Jun 10, 2023
Re: Rich Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid. by Klass99(f): 7:58am On Jun 10, 2023

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rich Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid. by talented321: 9:20am On Jun 10, 2023
Klass99:

No where in my post did I indicate a willingness or interest to help the OP. However the story is necessary to pass a message across and teach a valuable lesson.

According to you people on this forum Nigerian girls are useless, all of them, so please let our money be perpetually useless to you people too. Kindly help a fellow brother o, because this Nigerian girl never said she would.

I don't know why some of you are masturbating over a very candid post. The truth hurts and it's bitter ain't it. grin All of una go dey alright las las.
Not all nigerian girls are useless but Almost 70%, beside u don't have to be bothered men insulting women if you are a responsible woman, the problem is that you always feel guilty when the topic is raised i don't know if you are one of them. Because what i know is that there are useless men especially the simps & vice versa and useless women thinking they are smart and vice versa but very dull, so cool down

1 Like

Re: Rich Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid. by Klass99(f): 10:32am On Jun 10, 2023

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rich Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid. by pocohantas(f): 11:02am On Jun 10, 2023
Klass99:

I don't feel guilty when the issue is raised just severely put off and then amazed at how you people still think or expect that any reasonable person of the same gender you love to insult incessantly will help or should help any of you.

Take your own advice and cool down o. Na you first jump on my post, na you still dey drag am out. Like I said before kindly help a fellow male like you so he doesn't feel his lack of boobs and big nyansh is the reason why he is not getting any help. EOD

It is really simple.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rich Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid. by Klass99(f): 11:20am On Jun 10, 2023

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rich Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid. by pocohantas(f): 11:38am On Jun 10, 2023
Klass99:

You dey mind them? It will take minimal effort and less energy to transfer cash to their brother but they would rather argue.

They don't care that much about themselves. Father's day is coming soon and they will do nothing for their fathers. They are not even aware, they would just wait for Mother's day to nag again. They are only focused on dragging imaginary feminists and evening newspapers. Unaccomplished dolts that find some solace in deriding NL women year in and out, while neglecting the stagnancy in their own lives. Very slow creatures...

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Blog / I'm Loosing My Bestfriend: / If I Sue Them, Will I Win?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.