Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,342 members, 7,860,874 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:47 PM

Who Can Explain To Me? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Who Can Explain To Me? (311 Views)

At 14 Years,i Looked 40, But At 25 Years,i Looked 10.Who Can Explain This? / Any Medical Professional Should Explain This Transvaginal U/S Scan, Please / Twitter Users Explain Why Hospitals Insist On Payment Before Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Explain To Me? by duro4chang(m): 8:11pm On Jun 07, 2023
Who can explain these to me? I want health experts and scientists to give me thorough explanation.
1. In the past when a new baby was born, for days he or she would not open his or her eyes. It may take four days for a child to close his or her eyes
2. In the past when a boby was born the body would be covered with tiny hairs that would later disappear
3. It appears that from years to years children given birth to are more beautiful and handsome than their parents. If you check the pictures of people in 1800 compared to people of today,you will agree with me.
Please I need explanation
Re: Who Can Explain To Me? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 07, 2023
I'm no doctor but part of the reason for this is now that the earth is more populated than before, when a child inherit Gene's they dont inherit from their nuclear family only, they can take Gene's from your mother and fathers relatives or even take recessive Gene's from ancestors long before them.

That's why you notice that sometimes a last born can be the biggest in the house even though everyone in his immediate family is short or of average height and so on

My answer is for the third question.
Re: Who Can Explain To Me? by duro4chang(m): 8:22pm On Jun 07, 2023
Rayban25:
I'm no doctor but part of the reason for this is now that the earth is more populated than before, when a child inherit Gene's they dont inherit from their nuclear family only, they can take Gene's from your mother and fathers relatives or even take recessive Gene's from ancestors long before them.

That's why you notice that sometimes a last born can be the biggest in the house even though everyone in his immediate family is short or of average height and so on
Right but what about the closing of the eyes?
Re: Who Can Explain To Me? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 07, 2023
duro4chang:
Right but what about the closing of the eyes?

It's not only eyes...babies in general cant voluntarily control their actions yet until they are a bit older...they cant grab things well and so on as they are still tender...when their tissues and bones start becoming stronger then they can start being in control of their senses
Re: Who Can Explain To Me? by duro4chang(m): 8:28pm On Jun 07, 2023
Rayban25:

It's not only eyes...babies in general cant voluntarily control their actions yet until they are a bit older...they cant grab things well and so on as they are still tender...when their tissues and bones start becoming stronger then they can start being in control of their senses
What I mean and have witnessed is that in the past when a new baby was born he or she would close the eyes for about four days but today immediately a baby is born the eyes are opened

1 Like

Re: Who Can Explain To Me? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 07, 2023
duro4chang:
What I mean and have witnessed is that in the past when a new baby was born he or she would close the eyes for about four days but today immediately a baby is born the eyes are opened

Oh oh..I dont know about that one.
Re: Who Can Explain To Me? by duro4chang(m): 8:32pm On Jun 07, 2023
Rayban25:

Oh oh..I dont know about that one.
Someone told me that all these happen as a result of evolution but I still don't agree.

(1) (Reply)

Eight Things Narcissists Envy The Most About You | Narcissistic Personality / Are You Diabetic? Or Know Someone / Eating For Muscle Growth: A Beginner's Guide To Gym Nutrition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.