Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

Legendary Wrestler Iron Sheikh Dies At The Age Of 81 - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Legendary Wrestler Iron Sheikh Dies At The Age Of 81 (36418 Views)

Legendary Wrestler Scott Hall 'razor Ramon' Is Dead / Tyson Fury Fights 8 Security Guards At WWE Smackdown To Confront Wrestler(Photos / WWE Entertainment Thrown Into Mourning After The Death Of Two Legendary Wrestler (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Legendary Wrestler Iron Sheikh Dies At The Age Of 81 by fourboys: 2:08pm On Jun 08, 2023
tiswell:
What made him a legend?

Abi legend get another definition?
he was huge back dem, even won a world title

2 Likes

Re: Legendary Wrestler Iron Sheikh Dies At The Age Of 81 by Yampotatocarrot(m): 2:09pm On Jun 08, 2023
Those days you'll think the fights were actually real...you'll think Undertaker was actually buried by his brother, then rose from the grave Abi Na from the dead

Not now that it's very obvious they're just acting... They just spoilt the fun in watching wrestling for me

3 Likes

Re: Legendary Wrestler Iron Sheikh Dies At The Age Of 81 by Steelarmy01: 2:10pm On Jun 08, 2023
That year when wrestling was less talk more fights...
RIP #Ironsheikh

2 Likes

Re: Legendary Wrestler Iron Sheikh Dies At The Age Of 81 by Soulsymbol99: 2:11pm On Jun 08, 2023
Na the man boots been dey off me those dayz grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Legendary Wrestler Iron Sheikh Dies At The Age Of 81 by HeightsKE: 2:16pm On Jun 08, 2023
May his strong soul rest in peace.
He will have a good time there with his buddy,Nikolai Volkoff. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Legendary Wrestler Iron Sheikh Dies At The Age Of 81 by Kobicove(m): 2:20pm On Jun 08, 2023
R.I.P Iron Sheik!

Indomie Generation will not know him

3 Likes

Re: Legendary Wrestler Iron Sheikh Dies At The Age Of 81 by Kobicove(m): 2:22pm On Jun 08, 2023
Mitsurugi:
I so hated this guy with Nikolai Volkoff. Imagine an Iran and Russian tag team grin

Rest in peace sir.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Legendary Wrestler Iron Sheikh Dies At The Age Of 81 by tiswell(m): 2:24pm On Jun 08, 2023
fourboys:
he was huge back dem, even won a world title
ok,but there are levels to this legend stuff.

Hulk,undertaker no need introduction in WWE history

1 Like

Re: Legendary Wrestler Iron Sheikh Dies At The Age Of 81 by sylve11: 2:28pm On Jun 08, 2023
Journey well, Iron Sheikh. sad cool
Re: Legendary Wrestler Iron Sheikh Dies At The Age Of 81 by SaLongs1(m): 2:30pm On Jun 08, 2023
Allahuakbar!!! How time flies. This was prime entertainment for us as kids before this country degenerated into oblivion. When Canadians,Philippines, Ghanaians and lots more were our next door neighbors.

3 Likes

Re: Legendary Wrestler Iron Sheikh Dies At The Age Of 81 by Burgerlomo: 2:30pm On Jun 08, 2023
RIP sir
Re: Legendary Wrestler Iron Sheikh Dies At The Age Of 81 by dreu2fine(m): 2:32pm On Jun 08, 2023
Bringbackmandat:
E no get pincho?
It's dea
Re: Legendary Wrestler Iron Sheikh Dies At The Age Of 81 by SaLongs1(m): 2:33pm On Jun 08, 2023
[quote author=PerfectStranger post=123643289]Fun days growing up,i use to believe wrestling is real. Days of Undertaker and Ultimate warrior, later discovered it's scripted.

RIP WWE champion Sheik.[/quote You sef don chop birthday cake taya oo.]
Re: Legendary Wrestler Iron Sheikh Dies At The Age Of 81 by SaLongs1(m): 2:34pm On Jun 08, 2023
[quote author=PerfectStranger post=123643289]Fun days growing up,i use to believe wrestling is real. Days of Undertaker and Ultimate warrior, later discovered it's scripted.

RIP WWE champion Sheikhs.[/quote You sef don chop birthday cake taya oo.]
Re: Legendary Wrestler Iron Sheikh Dies At The Age Of 81 by Neimar: 2:35pm On Jun 08, 2023
InkredibleHulk:
I still remember that epic fight with Hulk Hogan.

RIP Hossein Khosrow Ali Vaziri AKA Iron Sheik

You remembered the scripted fight sad
Re: Legendary Wrestler Iron Sheikh Dies At The Age Of 81 by Neimar: 2:37pm On Jun 08, 2023
Scripted Show
Some people still believe say na real
Thank God I found out quick grin
Re: Legendary Wrestler Iron Sheikh Dies At The Age Of 81 by Jeezuzpick(m): 2:53pm On Jun 08, 2023
Mitsurugi:
I so hated this guy with Nikolai Volkoff. Imagine an Iran and Russian tag team grin

Rest in peace sir.

What's surprising?

Look at the world right now.

RIP, Iron Sheikh.

I remember him wella, wide guy with the moustache and no neck, partner of Nikolai Volkoff.

2 Likes

Re: Legendary Wrestler Iron Sheikh Dies At The Age Of 81 by phemmyfour: 3:02pm On Jun 08, 2023
Never knew his name till now

The likes of hulk, Kamala, papa Sango, Warrior, Undertaker, Tito Santana, Stone cold Steve Austin were my favorite
Re: Legendary Wrestler Iron Sheikh Dies At The Age Of 81 by OvertheTop(m): 3:04pm On Jun 08, 2023
Martinsmine:
I just remembered all these guys some times because then in mafoluku na carton box TV from our landlord house 🏠... I miss those days.. Rip legend

You Remember: Legions of DOOM

1 Like

Re: Legendary Wrestler Iron Sheikh Dies At The Age Of 81 by PrincessofDSS(f): 3:35pm On Jun 08, 2023
InkredibleHulk:
I still remember that epic fight with Hulk Hogan.

RIP Hossein Khosrow Ali Vaziri AKA Iron Sheik

Ancestor’s everywhere on Nairaland
Re: Legendary Wrestler Iron Sheikh Dies At The Age Of 81 by PrincessofDSS(f): 3:36pm On Jun 08, 2023
Martinsmine:
I just remembered all these guys some times because then in mafoluku na carton box TV from our landlord house 🏠... I miss those days.. Rip legend

Another ancestor
Re: Legendary Wrestler Iron Sheikh Dies At The Age Of 81 by enomakos(m): 3:47pm On Jun 08, 2023
Legend
Re: Legendary Wrestler Iron Sheikh Dies At The Age Of 81 by victme1(m): 4:03pm On Jun 08, 2023
You made my early days
Rest in peace!
Re: Legendary Wrestler Iron Sheikh Dies At The Age Of 81 by janykute: 4:09pm On Jun 08, 2023
Indomie generation may be wondering what Osama bin laden was doing with Hulk Hogan in that pic.
Re: Legendary Wrestler Iron Sheikh Dies At The Age Of 81 by finallybusy: 4:15pm On Jun 08, 2023
At least he had a long life. The others from his time who engaged in drugs died early. Wetin man wan see again after 80/85?
Re: Legendary Wrestler Iron Sheikh Dies At The Age Of 81 by optimusprime2(m): 5:37pm On Jun 08, 2023
Aaaaah... Those days, Saturdays used to be so magical.

If you know how I loved those wrestlers that used to charge a second wind like Tatanka, Hulk Hogan & Ultimate warrior. Mheeeen.

Iron Sheikh could cheat back then, especially when there was a match up with Hulk Hogan.

Rip Legend.

You were one of those who made my childhood magical.
Re: Legendary Wrestler Iron Sheikh Dies At The Age Of 81 by ecoco2014(m): 6:05pm On Jun 08, 2023
tiswell:
ok,but there are levels to this legend stuff.

Hulk,undertaker no need introduction in WWE history
He predated Hulk Hogan as WWF World champion.
Re: Legendary Wrestler Iron Sheikh Dies At The Age Of 81 by JayStones019: 6:08pm On Jun 08, 2023
Rip

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike Presents Buses To Rivers United & Rivers Angels, ₦20Million To Beat Enyimba / 2018 FIFA Best Awards: Who Voted Who? Revealed! / Israel Adesanya Gets Six-Month Medical Suspension After Blachowicz Defeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.