Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,073 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

Legendary Wrestler Iron Sheikh Dies At The Age Of 81 - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Legendary Wrestler Iron Sheikh Dies At The Age Of 81 (36417 Views)

Legendary Wrestler Scott Hall 'razor Ramon' Is Dead / Tyson Fury Fights 8 Security Guards At WWE Smackdown To Confront Wrestler(Photos / WWE Entertainment Thrown Into Mourning After The Death Of Two Legendary Wrestler (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Legendary Wrestler Iron Sheikh Dies At The Age Of 81 by fourboys: 6:47pm On Jun 08, 2023
tiswell:
ok,but there are levels to this legend stuff.

Hulk,undertaker no need introduction in WWE history
no be only Hulk and taker fight that time na.... Dude was huge cos of his history
Re: Legendary Wrestler Iron Sheikh Dies At The Age Of 81 by tiswell(m): 6:58pm On Jun 08, 2023
ecoco2014:

He predated Hulk Hogan as WWF World champion.
ok,that's great
Re: Legendary Wrestler Iron Sheikh Dies At The Age Of 81 by Banbanna(m): 7:14pm On Jun 08, 2023
Hezzyluv:
RIP

Death would knock on everyone's door sooner or later. cry

Just be prepared!
Preparation keh? ready or not, the Angel of Death comes knocking at one's door. The only people that I would think somehow prepares for death are those on death row, or those on board a plane or train or vehicle that's facing a certain crash that can't just be escaped from.
Re: Legendary Wrestler Iron Sheikh Dies At The Age Of 81 by ibinaboonline: 8:46pm On Jun 08, 2023
Indomie generation won't understand.
Re: Legendary Wrestler Iron Sheikh Dies At The Age Of 81 by kelspinall(m): 8:51pm On Jun 08, 2023
RIP
Re: Legendary Wrestler Iron Sheikh Dies At The Age Of 81 by hardbody: 8:51pm On Jun 08, 2023
PerfectStranger:
Fun days growing up,i use to believe wrestling is real. Days of Undertaker and Ultimate warrior, later discovered it's scripted.

RIP WWE champion Sheik.

Me too. Once I realized that fact, I quit watching wrestling till tomorrow.
Re: Legendary Wrestler Iron Sheikh Dies At The Age Of 81 by WoroSeeWoro(m): 11:29pm On Jun 09, 2023
Many people dont know him

Iron shiek , sgt slaughter , jake the snake.man , ultimate warrior , big boss man , million dollar man , randy savage and the rest
Re: Legendary Wrestler Iron Sheikh Dies At The Age Of 81 by Martinsmine(m): 11:38pm On Jun 09, 2023
PrincessofDSS:

Another ancestor
greet us well na.....
Re: Legendary Wrestler Iron Sheikh Dies At The Age Of 81 by Martinsmine(m): 11:39pm On Jun 09, 2023
OvertheTop:

You Remember: Legions of DOOM
i over remember....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike Presents Buses To Rivers United & Rivers Angels, ₦20Million To Beat Enyimba / 2018 FIFA Best Awards: Who Voted Who? Revealed! / Israel Adesanya Gets Six-Month Medical Suspension After Blachowicz Defeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.