Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,161 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Breakdown Of Inter Miami FC's Astounding Offer To Leo Messi - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Breakdown Of Inter Miami FC's Astounding Offer To Leo Messi (42158 Views)

Inter Miami FC Officially Unveil Lionel Messi / Al Hilal Sent An Official Bid To Leo Messi: Salary Worth Over €400m Per Year / Breakdown Of World Cup Prize Money ($440M) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breakdown Of Inter Miami FC's Astounding Offer To Leo Messi by Slynation(m): 1:21pm On Jun 08, 2023
TVTM2023:
They should just teach him English language.
That is what will. Make me like mess I after all his aided robbery that brought him into lime light at Holland 2005 FIFA u20 world cup against Nigeria.
I know Argentines hate English but it was late Maradona who cheated first and said hand of God.
Ana kotu bullshit...!!
Re: Breakdown Of Inter Miami FC's Astounding Offer To Leo Messi by Almiron: 1:25pm On Jun 08, 2023
mpire:

Why are some Nigerians so dum.b? What is you iidiots always arguing about Messi and Ronaldo, of what importance is it to your miserable lives, isn't your petrol selling at N600? If you like call him whatever you like, does he even know you exist? He makes more money in one minute than you'll ever make in your life even if you live to 7,000yrs. You guys are just too stupiid. Can you even afford a ticket to sit outside the stadium to watch him play...lol. You're in false solidarity with a multi billionaire and you're a broke add who lives in a 3rd World country. Go fix your life, you will never meet Messi nor Ronaldo.
Who is dvmbfcvk arrant nonsenseee, nonetity, son of a nobody. did you skip your meds. If you have problem with fuel why no carry your protest go aso rock. It obvious you have a life and you dey here on nl dey rant about fuel.

Who talk say make your papa no hustle when his mates are working hard, na the reason why he poor be that, i understand you haven't enjoy any good thing in life since dem born you, why you not use that aggression to kill your parents while they're sleeping and drink sniper afterwards. Ogun keee you dia.

1 Like

Re: Breakdown Of Inter Miami FC's Astounding Offer To Leo Messi by 2sexycom(m): 1:26pm On Jun 08, 2023
Jokerman:
Retirement league at 35 years .😬
lol.. calm down and read the break down. It is all about business bro.. he will gain more from this move after retirement. He will be part owner of the club after retirement and many more perk...
Re: Breakdown Of Inter Miami FC's Astounding Offer To Leo Messi by Slynation(m): 1:30pm On Jun 08, 2023
SunMusk:
Is all about money ooooo the reason he can't go back to Barcelona is money. Psg offer is not that big because of Uefa rule, he wants to earn more than Mbappe. But is shocking why he turned down Saudis considering thy re same with the MLS. So na him know the best thing dat suit him. Bcs 400 million a year is a one time opportunity, Saudi Arabia didn't have Income tax return, so is 400 million will be 400, Success to him.
Did you read/watch Messi's interview?? Please do and get acquainted.

Even if I'm Messi, I won't return to Barca, I have paid my dues already. How the fvck you didn't register me due to financial fair play only to sign that fraud called Ferran Torres for £55million after few weeks.

One thing he said that was utmost true was the fact that he said "he didn't want players leaving FCB against their wish just because they want to sign him" and there were too many unfounded blame games going on among Barcelona veteran stars already, more reason Pique forcefully retired, same reason Busquets and Alba left this season.
Re: Breakdown Of Inter Miami FC's Astounding Offer To Leo Messi by Lenxy: 1:33pm On Jun 08, 2023
Beverlyjean:
They laughed at Ronaldo for leaving Europe at 38 ... now their penalty merchant has runaway to transgender league at 35 as he knows he can never achieve what Ronaldo achieved in Europe ... He can never win another CL .. guy just went to destroy PSG and japa
Destroyed psg by becoming the best player there?? You realize that psg didn't even win the league thr last season before he came?? At least a top club still chased him. Who in Europe came for ororo?? cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breakdown Of Inter Miami FC's Astounding Offer To Leo Messi by deyplay: 1:35pm On Jun 08, 2023
Almiron:
in your family house and your myopic mind. You're irrelevant and will always be till your last miserable breathe.
I guess I am talking to a baby. I have never insulted u and all your statements have been insulting. It just shows how demented, frustrated , scumbag douche that u are. I thought that I was interacting with a mature person. Never knew it is child with a cheap data and a cheap phone. Good bye to chatting to a brainless morpho.
Re: Breakdown Of Inter Miami FC's Astounding Offer To Leo Messi by Almiron: 1:37pm On Jun 08, 2023
deyplay:
I guess I am talking to a baby. I have never insulted u and all your statements have been insulting. It just shows how demented, frustrated , scumbag douche that u are. I thought that I was interacting with a mature person. Never knew it is child with a cheap data and a cheap phone. Good bye to chatting to a brainless morpho.
ogun kee you dia...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breakdown Of Inter Miami FC's Astounding Offer To Leo Messi by ICEWIN: 1:54pm On Jun 08, 2023
Mide70:
Sincerely I love what he did , money is good but money is not everything , imagine turning down a whopping 400million dollars per year from Saudi ahhhh. It shows he cherish His career than money. He wants to play where he will be free and enjoy his life . I may be wrong but he choose right . Some are saying why will he turn down such money. Hmmmm all is not about money , so many players have gone for money and you never hear about them again . They just went down the lane
MONEY OR NOT FAME DOESN'T LAST
Re: Breakdown Of Inter Miami FC's Astounding Offer To Leo Messi by Cantonese: 1:55pm On Jun 08, 2023
Beverlyjean:
They laughed at Ronaldo for leaving Europe at 38 ... now their penalty merchant has runaway to transgender league at 35 as he knows he can never achieve what Ronaldo achieved in Europe ... He can never win another CL .. guy just went to destroy PSG and japa

Get small shame na.

Saudi Arabian league? How is it better than Leagues in West Africa? Na only money be their difference. How can a so called great player move from Europe to Saudi Arabia and una still get mouth where Messi dey? MLS and Saudi league na mate? Even Chinese league no be the mate of Saudi league. How player go retire go Saudi Arabia league and you dey run mouth? Saudi league and Indian league no be the same?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breakdown Of Inter Miami FC's Astounding Offer To Leo Messi by ojehmario1969(m): 1:58pm On Jun 08, 2023
INSTANTCASH345:
grin

Anywhere belle face.

Last week,we heard his father had met with Barcelona management team to strike a return deal to Spain but here we are again .

The Messi guy after making all those monies don’t want to go broke because poverty is a bastard.

Who tell you to believe transfers rumors
Re: Breakdown Of Inter Miami FC's Astounding Offer To Leo Messi by ojehmario1969(m): 1:59pm On Jun 08, 2023
Mide70:
Sincerely I love what he did , money is good but money is not everything , imagine turning down a whopping 400million dollars per year from Saudi ahhhh. It shows he cherish His career than money. He wants to play where he will be free and enjoy his life . I may be wrong but he choose right . Some are saying why will he turn down such money. Hmmmm all is not about money , so many players have gone for money and you never hear about them again . They just went down the lane
E.g Hazard grin
Re: Breakdown Of Inter Miami FC's Astounding Offer To Leo Messi by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:13pm On Jun 08, 2023
all you hypocrites who were quick to talk shiit when CR7 went to play for camel league, now your own idol is going to play for some yeye useless nonleague too....but now you HYPOCRITES are trying to make it look like its a win. OLODO!!!!

here is what you OLODOs wrote for CR7 (when he signed in camel league) that today is good enough for Mess-he:

Almiron:
Do you think Ronaldo Messi really needs that money , don't get me wrong nah everyone needs money, it's out of desperation and no European clubs willing to sign his sorry assss na why he go dia, I hope y'all Pendu Mess-HE fans enjoy Una new found adventure lmao. The weyreh once criticized Xavi for playing in Qatar.
Highest paid player is now a record now, Una pendu fans are so dumb.
Almiron:
it's desperation cos no European clubs will sign his sorry assss, I can't believe the truth is staring at you and you still choose to ignore it. Zlatan is 40 and still play for a top-flight club in Europe, yes 40... Messi at 38 will never play in Saudi Arabia, if you don dey watch ball teytey then you'll never compare Messi with Pendu in this aspect. Do you know Iniesta is still playing football sha(he's also 38)... Ronaldo is 38 Messi is 35 and unwanted cos he's finished, maybe his ego lead him to where e Dey today. aka yeye MLS

1 Like

Re: Breakdown Of Inter Miami FC's Astounding Offer To Leo Messi by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 2:14pm On Jun 08, 2023
Your papa and your generations are dvmbfcvk, mannerless nitwit.
Almiron:
another dvmbfcvk spotted. How Messi and Baba blue take enter the same conversation. Y'all penaldogs are in severe pain sha, make una drink sniper abeg
Re: Breakdown Of Inter Miami FC's Astounding Offer To Leo Messi by Almiron: 2:15pm On Jun 08, 2023
LARRYOBRAIN:
Your papa and your generations are dvmbfcvk, mannerless nitwit.
ogun kee your papa
Re: Breakdown Of Inter Miami FC's Astounding Offer To Leo Messi by Almiron: 2:16pm On Jun 08, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
all you hypocrites who were quick to talk shiit when CR7 went to play for camel league, now your own idol is going to play for some yeye useless nonleague too....but now you HYPOCRITES are trying to make it look like its a win. OLODO!!!!

here is what you OLODOs wrote for CR7 (when he signed in camel league) that today is good enough for Mess-he:

1 Like

Re: Breakdown Of Inter Miami FC's Astounding Offer To Leo Messi by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 2:17pm On Jun 08, 2023
I know your type.🤪
iCauseTrouble:
Dey play grin
Re: Breakdown Of Inter Miami FC's Astounding Offer To Leo Messi by SunMusk(m): 2:19pm On Jun 08, 2023
Buy a player is different from wage payment, most payment are in installments. I made a comment on this forum that Messi didn't need to go back to Barcelona again, bcs of his energy levels compare to when he was young. My friend money contribute to this game woo Barcelona pays Messi 75 millions euro every year. One of the reasons Barcelona re in the situation thy re now. And once one player money is big others players will make big demands too. Now I'm not saying he doesn't deserve that amounts. But he was expensive for Barcelona,and thy suffer 4 it.

Slynation:
Did you read/watch Messi's interview?? Please do and get acquainted.

Even if I'm Messi, I won't return to Barca, I have paid my dues already. How the fvck you didn't register me due to financial fair play only to sign that fraud called Ferran Torres for £55million after few weeks.

One thing he said that was utmost true was the fact that he said "he didn't want players leaving FCB against their wish just because they want to sign him" and there were too many unfounded blame games going on among Barcelona veteran stars already, more reason Pique forcefully retired, same reason Busquets and Alba left this season.
Re: Breakdown Of Inter Miami FC's Astounding Offer To Leo Messi by Slynation(m): 2:25pm On Jun 08, 2023
SunMusk:
Buy a player is different from wage payment, most payment are in installments. I made a comment on this forum that Messi didn't need to go back to Barcelona again, bcs of his energy levels compare to when he was young. My friend money contribute to this game woo Barcelona pays Messi 75 millions euro every year. One of the reasons Barcelona re in the situation thy re now. And once one player money is big others players will make big demands too. Now I'm not saying he doesn't deserve that amounts. But he was expensive for Barcelona,and thy suffer 4 it.

So indirectly, you are saying Messi was the cause of Barcelona's financial woes...Messi was too expensive for the second most valuable club in the world?? Nothing wey Sly no-go read for sosho media...!! cheesy
Re: Breakdown Of Inter Miami FC's Astounding Offer To Leo Messi by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:25pm On Jun 08, 2023

Re: Breakdown Of Inter Miami FC's Astounding Offer To Leo Messi by Raf4: 2:34pm On Jun 08, 2023
Pendu will not like this news.

1 Like

Re: Breakdown Of Inter Miami FC's Astounding Offer To Leo Messi by Almiron: 2:39pm On Jun 08, 2023
Tickets for every match vs. Inter Miami across the whole USA have been completely sold out.

Leo Messi’s influence is unreal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breakdown Of Inter Miami FC's Astounding Offer To Leo Messi by SunMusk(m): 2:42pm On Jun 08, 2023
He contribute, I'm not saying he didn't deserve his wages . But the formal Barcelona president didn't know how to negotiate. but not just him all the players during his era have expensive contract. This happened to juventus when Ronaldo went there juventus couldn't handle his wages. So wages is an issue. that is why Uefa was talking about salary cap.and until now thy can't even meet half of his wage demand even when he accepted wage cut. Barcelona have money issues. The only reason real madrid escape small thy refused Ronaldo demand of almost same salary has Messi. And he went to juventus.
Slynation:
So indirectly, you are saying Messi was the cause of Barcelona's financial woes...Messi was too expensive for the second most valuable club in the world?? Nothing wey Sly no-go read for sosho media...!! cheesy
Re: Breakdown Of Inter Miami FC's Astounding Offer To Leo Messi by Beverlyjean(f): 3:03pm On Jun 08, 2023
Cantonese:

Get small shame na.

Saudi Arabian league? How is it better than Leagues in West Africa? Na only money be their difference. How can a so called great player move from Europe to Saudi Arabia and una still get mouth where Messi dey? MLS and Saudi league na mate? Even Chinese league no be the mate of Saudi league. How player go retire go Saudi Arabia league and you dey run mouth? Saudi league and Indian league no be the same?

U are the one with a goats brain... just because Ronaldo plays there , u wanna discredit the league... go and Google who played real Madrid in the WC club final and check the scores u re.tard ... u wanna comparevsaudi league with that transgender league that the dwarf is heading to
Re: Breakdown Of Inter Miami FC's Astounding Offer To Leo Messi by Beverlyjean(f): 3:05pm On Jun 08, 2023
Lenxy:

Destroyed psg by becoming the best player there?? You realize that psg didn't even win the league thr last season before he came?? At least a top club still chased him. Who in Europe came for ororo?? cheesy

U must be drunk to say he was the best player... his first season, he dint even make team of the season... if ubsay he was the best player there, what will u now say about mbappe ?? U minions are no different from illiterates

1 Like

Re: Breakdown Of Inter Miami FC's Astounding Offer To Leo Messi by Beverlyjean(f): 3:07pm On Jun 08, 2023
Almiron:
just saw this nonetity calling Messi penalty merchant 😂🤣😂 what pain no fit do doesn't exist. Should we remind you that Pendu has the highest penalty in this history of football. Y'all just justify the reason why i call una dvmbfvcks

This money again ... I can see whenever ur owner is sleeping or busy, u pick up his phone to type ... let me educate u , u this monkey... he broke the record as the first man to take 7 penalties in a WC , the previous record was 3... but he shattered it.. u definitely wudnt know cos monkeys live in the Bush...I guess they caught u recently and ur boss is a Messi fan... so u think uts all about him... go and eat banana...u need it
Re: Breakdown Of Inter Miami FC's Astounding Offer To Leo Messi by Almiron: 3:09pm On Jun 08, 2023
Beverlyjean:

This money again ... I can see whenever ur owner is sleeping or busy, u pick up his phone to type ... let me educate u , u this monkey... he broke the record as the first man to take 7 penalties in a WC , the previous record was 3... but he shattered it.. u definitely wudnt know cos monkeys live in the Bush...I guess they caught u recently and ur boss is a Messi fan... so u think uts all about him... go and eat banana...u need it
. if i ever engage u in meaningful conversation make i bend. Ogun keee you dia

Re: Breakdown Of Inter Miami FC's Astounding Offer To Leo Messi by Kingosytex(m): 3:11pm On Jun 08, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Who's the penalty merchant between Cristiano and Leo?
Go check the stats and come back.
Re: Breakdown Of Inter Miami FC's Astounding Offer To Leo Messi by OJEEMAH(m): 3:28pm On Jun 08, 2023
SunMusk:
He contribute, I'm not saying he didn't deserve his wages . But the formal Barcelona president didn't know how to negotiate. but not just him all the players during his era have expensive contract. This happened to juventus when Ronaldo went there juventus couldn't handle his wages. So wages is an issue. that is why Uefa was talking about salary cap.and until now thy can't even meet half of his wage demand even when he accepted wage cut. Barcelona have money issues. The only reason real madrid escape small thy refused Ronaldo demand of almost same salary has Messi. And he went to juventus.
Mismanagement and Misappropriation of funds by Bartomeu drowned the club’s finance.

It’s ridiculous to pin this on Messi cos he generates more than 50% of his earnings by increasing TV right for Barcelona, Jersey Sale, Tickets and many Endorsement deals

Bartomeu wrecked the club
140m to sign Coutinho + high wage
130m+ for Dembele + high wage
120m for Greizmann + high wage
60m+ for Pjanic and many others I can’t begin to mention.

Even after Messi left, they still had to sell and loan many players to fit La liga benchmark. In la liga, clubs are not supposed to use more than 70% of their revenue on salaries but under Bartomeu, the club wage bill was almost 120%…..same reason Messi’s exit changed little or nothing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breakdown Of Inter Miami FC's Astounding Offer To Leo Messi by OJEEMAH(m): 3:29pm On Jun 08, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

Your wahala too much sef….. let the guy rest na😂😂
Re: Breakdown Of Inter Miami FC's Astounding Offer To Leo Messi by OJEEMAH(m): 3:35pm On Jun 08, 2023
Beverlyjean:

You don jump from 6 to 7 penalties?

Scored 4 same number Harry Kane and Greizmann did in 2018 World Cup but I don’t see you criticizing them

2 Likes

Re: Breakdown Of Inter Miami FC's Astounding Offer To Leo Messi by Beverlyjean(f): 3:39pm On Jun 08, 2023
Slynation:
Cry more...🤣😂 I know you were patiently waiting for Messi to sign with the part-time Sheiks and Imams so you can come here and start wailing that...

1) He's always following your fraud
2) After much said and done, Messi still went to the same camel league we have been slandering upandan.

At 35years, Messi already won it all including the World Cup...something that penalty merchant and his deluded fans can only hallucinate on (can't be possible even in their dreams) cheesy

Let it be known Messi rejected a whopping €400m per season to ditch the camel league for your deputy goat cheesy

Certainly, he was exposed in France...going to saudi means he will get destroyed cos Ronaldo go use am shine... besides , I guess no Saudi club was ready to splash real cash on him like did with Ronaldo ...so he decided to join the transgenders league

He tried to win another CL with another club just to do what Ronaldo did and his engine knocked grin... WC is irrelevant cos we all know any WC player would have easily won it playing for a top footballing nation ... so that one no follow

1 Like

Re: Breakdown Of Inter Miami FC's Astounding Offer To Leo Messi by ThierryJay: 3:50pm On Jun 08, 2023
OJEEMAH:
When it comes to decision making, leave am for Messi. For years, we’ve been telling them Messi is way smarter than their noise maker and clout chaser but they believe. E don clear for their eyes😂

He will earn from apple, adidas and maybe own a club before or after after retirement

And the good thing is, Messi’s move to Inter Miami did not in anyway halt his cash out plan in Saudi. He told them to delay the deal until 2024. This means he can decide to go to Saudi to earn a mouth watering sum after a year or two in MLS

Factos💯 bruv!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Funny Exchange Between Asisat Oshoala And Monday Gift. / Van Diyk Loses His First Premier League Game At Anfield After 4 Years / Ex-Coach Amodu Shuaibu Finally Buried In His Home Town Amid Tears(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.