Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,098 members, 7,828,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Goat Thief Handcuffed & Forced To Carry The Goat Behind Him (pics/video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Goat Thief Handcuffed & Forced To Carry The Goat Behind Him (pics/video) (43607 Views)

Goat Thief Beaten To Pulp In Abuja (Photos) / Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) / Goat Thief Paraded Publicly In Ebonyi With The Goat On His Back (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goat Thief Handcuffed & Forced To Carry The Goat Behind Him (pics/video) by thaoriginator: 3:04pm On Jun 09, 2023
KunleAkingbadeh:
This is human indignity. We should learn to treat ourselves with dignity and respect as Africans.
A man lost his dignity from when he starts stealing goats grin
Re: Goat Thief Handcuffed & Forced To Carry The Goat Behind Him (pics/video) by Alonso91(m): 3:04pm On Jun 09, 2023
Imagine what's been done to suspected thief while the real big BARAWOs are given the MVP treatment.........

Crime isn't good but if you must do it in Africa pls do it as a rich someone to avoid see finish like this
Re: Goat Thief Handcuffed & Forced To Carry The Goat Behind Him (pics/video) by seunayantokun(m): 3:10pm On Jun 09, 2023
But if he had stolen as much as that Buhari's Aviation minister did, he wouldn't have been molested as such. Stealing is stealing, it doesnt matter whether you have stolen a needle or a whole bank. Hand the young man over to the law but let's think of what to do with chronic kleptomaniacs some people hero-worship just because they are in political offices.
Re: Goat Thief Handcuffed & Forced To Carry The Goat Behind Him (pics/video) by Lanre1st(m): 3:10pm On Jun 09, 2023
Good for him, but how do we punish those sharing our commonwealth on Red& Green carpet house and inside Rock

1 Like

Re: Goat Thief Handcuffed & Forced To Carry The Goat Behind Him (pics/video) by Adewale1603(m): 3:14pm On Jun 09, 2023
Why people no dey steal dogs, that it is only goats they usually steal all the time ?
Re: Goat Thief Handcuffed & Forced To Carry The Goat Behind Him (pics/video) by TemplarLandry: 3:19pm On Jun 09, 2023
Yes o. Chyna sang it.
scholes23:

🎡Poor man wey thief Maggi we dem go show him face for crime fighters, Rich man wey thief money we nor dey see their face for crime fighters 🎡

1 Like

Re: Goat Thief Handcuffed & Forced To Carry The Goat Behind Him (pics/video) by XTRIMIOUS: 3:19pm On Jun 09, 2023
Handcuff your senators that way
Re: Goat Thief Handcuffed & Forced To Carry The Goat Behind Him (pics/video) by Blackadam14(m): 3:22pm On Jun 09, 2023
Wonder
Re: Goat Thief Handcuffed & Forced To Carry The Goat Behind Him (pics/video) by Godsonkemz(m): 3:28pm On Jun 09, 2023
A goat thief was given this treatment, While politicians who stole in bullion vans are allowed to walk freely, celebrated and selected by INEC
Re: Goat Thief Handcuffed & Forced To Carry The Goat Behind Him (pics/video) by John4B: 3:29pm On Jun 09, 2023
Nawa oh! And the main thieves that looted our treasury dry are walking freely. Poverty is a curse.
Re: Goat Thief Handcuffed & Forced To Carry The Goat Behind Him (pics/video) by almarthins(m): 3:30pm On Jun 09, 2023
Jimbiz:

Open mouth waaaaahhhhh

No mind them. U can tell that dem no sabi anything. Na dem God forsake.
Re: Goat Thief Handcuffed & Forced To Carry The Goat Behind Him (pics/video) by Obiebanks007(m): 3:32pm On Jun 09, 2023
Takes my mind way back when I saw a guy who stole foul was made to tie it round his waist....he stole 2foul and 1turkey. grin grin

Some men no get chills
Re: Goat Thief Handcuffed & Forced To Carry The Goat Behind Him (pics/video) by FrankAkowe: 3:38pm On Jun 09, 2023
Jungle justice.
Re: Goat Thief Handcuffed & Forced To Carry The Goat Behind Him (pics/video) by ukaface(f): 3:42pm On Jun 09, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Africans and barbaric behaviours
Omo
It’s what makes Africa
Re: Goat Thief Handcuffed & Forced To Carry The Goat Behind Him (pics/video) by ukaface(f): 3:43pm On Jun 09, 2023
Jennyclay:
My dear, Africa is a Godforsaken continent undecided
I don’t think it is
Other continents have their outrageous Wahala too
Laslas the whole world is Godforsaken.
Re: Goat Thief Handcuffed & Forced To Carry The Goat Behind Him (pics/video) by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 3:47pm On Jun 09, 2023
Jennyclay:
WTF. Do you actually know the meaning of that statement. It means you're forsaken. Abi you fall from the sky. You're African. SMH
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
Re: Goat Thief Handcuffed & Forced To Carry The Goat Behind Him (pics/video) by kelspinall(m): 3:55pm On Jun 09, 2023
lols
Re: Goat Thief Handcuffed & Forced To Carry The Goat Behind Him (pics/video) by Mrfixiit: 3:59pm On Jun 09, 2023
Jennyclay:
Undiluted truth
Re: Goat Thief Handcuffed & Forced To Carry The Goat Behind Him (pics/video) by Mrfixiit: 4:01pm On Jun 09, 2023
Jimbiz:

Open mouth waaaaahhhhh
She said the truth bruv. Africa is a mess that can't be cleaned up
Re: Goat Thief Handcuffed & Forced To Carry The Goat Behind Him (pics/video) by Adakintroy: 4:01pm On Jun 09, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Africans and barbaric behaviours

Shaming is a natural natural methods.
Re: Goat Thief Handcuffed & Forced To Carry The Goat Behind Him (pics/video) by Jimbiz(m): 4:07pm On Jun 09, 2023
Mrfixiit:
She said the truth bruv. Africa is a mess that can't be cleaned up

What truth? Someone stole a goat and you’re involving a whole continent. I nor blame una mtcheeeew.

Mention another continent wen dem nor dey thief, oya mention one
Re: Goat Thief Handcuffed & Forced To Carry The Goat Behind Him (pics/video) by Mrfixiit: 4:14pm On Jun 09, 2023
Jimbiz:

What truth? Someone stole a goat and you’re involving a whole continent. I nor blame una mtcheeeew.

Mention another continent wen dem nor dey thief, oya mention one
You didn't get it, her comment was based on the pathetic treatment meted on the guy
Re: Goat Thief Handcuffed & Forced To Carry The Goat Behind Him (pics/video) by nevadahenz2014(m): 4:23pm On Jun 09, 2023
the person way tie that wrapper with the goat inside na expert for goat nanny..... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Goat Thief Handcuffed & Forced To Carry The Goat Behind Him (pics/video) by Tommydare(m): 5:14pm On Jun 09, 2023
Our sister from America...well-done ooo
Jennyclay:
Re: Goat Thief Handcuffed & Forced To Carry The Goat Behind Him (pics/video) by Reelz: 5:17pm On Jun 09, 2023
Serves him right bloddy thief
Re: Goat Thief Handcuffed & Forced To Carry The Goat Behind Him (pics/video) by Counterfeit: 5:43pm On Jun 09, 2023
The guy and the goat look alike, are they twins😁
Re: Goat Thief Handcuffed & Forced To Carry The Goat Behind Him (pics/video) by Lovenorth: 8:01pm On Jun 09, 2023
He must kiss the 🐐 goat
Re: Goat Thief Handcuffed & Forced To Carry The Goat Behind Him (pics/video) by Emdebby2: 8:03pm On Jun 09, 2023
Enjoyment for the goat.
Re: Goat Thief Handcuffed & Forced To Carry The Goat Behind Him (pics/video) by Bakrabas: 8:43pm On Jun 09, 2023
The treatment still better than jungle justice.

I just wish that all thieves are treated equally both 🐐 goat thief and naira thief.

What's good for the goat thief is good for the naira thief
Re: Goat Thief Handcuffed & Forced To Carry The Goat Behind Him (pics/video) by kafeii123: 8:47pm On Jun 09, 2023
Exactly how it's done in my village
Re: Goat Thief Handcuffed & Forced To Carry The Goat Behind Him (pics/video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:14pm On Jun 09, 2023
Messed up grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NSCDC Arrests Two With Fake Naira Note (photos) / Ibrahim Mustapha: Fake Medical Doctor Jailed For 54 Years In Adamawa (Photos) / Kenyan Thieves Return Stolen Cow To Police After Bees Attacked Them (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.