Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,882 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

How Much From Lagos To Denver, Colorado (usa) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Much From Lagos To Denver, Colorado (usa) (2578 Views)

So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? / A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips / Lagos - London - Denver - London - Dubai - London - Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much From Lagos To Denver, Colorado (usa) by toluxa1(m): 1:23pm On Sep 30, 2011
Hello friends. My grandparents are planning a trip to Denver, Colorado and they want to know how much it will cost. I told them I can get that info here on Nairaland. Please does anyone have that information on exactly how much it will cost and on which airline. Thanks in anticipation of your prompt responses.
Re: How Much From Lagos To Denver, Colorado (usa) by toluxa1(m): 6:26pm On Sep 30, 2011
No one knows? How about breaking the trip?
Re: How Much From Lagos To Denver, Colorado (usa) by dming(m): 8:54pm On Sep 30, 2011
toluxa1:

Hello friends. My grandparents are planning a trip to Denver, Colorado and they want to know how much it will cost. I told them I can get that info here on Nairaland. Please does anyone have that information on exactly how much it will cost and on which airline. Thanks in anticipation of your prompt responses.
check for the rates on airlines website
Re: How Much From Lagos To Denver, Colorado (usa) by silentc(m): 9:43pm On Sep 30, 2011
toluxa1:

Toluxa, if you can take the time to post on Nairaland, you should be able to go to the airline websites and find out the costs. If you arent sure of what airlines fly from Nigeria, a simple google search will solve the issue.
Re: How Much From Lagos To Denver, Colorado (usa) by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 04, 2011
toluxa1:

I usually break the trip by doing BA to London, then BA to Denver direct from Heathrow.

The drawback is that you lose one piece of luggage on the LHR-DEN route but the cost of an additional bag is less then the difference in cost if you booked LOS-LHR-DEN. Obviously you'd need a UK visa to do this.

Alternatively, you can fly Delta to ATL then Denver or UNITED to Washington then Denver.

What are your dates and I'll see what I can come up with.

Cheers
Re: How Much From Lagos To Denver, Colorado (usa) by judeudoaka: 1:06pm On Oct 04, 2011
What are your dates of travel (departure and return )
Re: How Much From Lagos To Denver, Colorado (usa) by khan2073(m): 6:51pm On Oct 04, 2011
I think routing the trip through London would be a great idea, inexpensive and fun too.

(1) (Reply)

I Would Be Travelling All Over Brazil Join Me / Nigerian Immigration Passport / I Have A Private Jet But I Cannot Pay For Hangar Parking- Nigerian Jet Owner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.