Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,797 members, 7,831,579 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Ondo Dep. Governor's Wife Speaks, Debunks Allegation Against Her Husband - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Dep. Governor's Wife Speaks, Debunks Allegation Against Her Husband (729 Views)

Agboola Ajayi: Akure Court Orders Arrest Of Ex-ondo Dep-Gov / I Have Not Resigned: Ondo Dep-Gov, Aiyedatiwa Denies Purported Pre-signed Letter / Obi Increases Lecturers' Pay To More Than Dep Governor's, ASUU Rejects It (2010) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ondo Dep. Governor's Wife Speaks, Debunks Allegation Against Her Husband by Marcus07: 10:11am On Jun 08, 2023
The wife of the Ondo State Deputy Governor, Mrs Oluwaseun Ayedatiwa, has described as blatant lies and total falsehood, that her husband, Mr Lucky Ayedatiwa, who is the incumbent Deputy Governor of Ondo State physically assaulted her severally in the public, saying such allegation was a mere imagination of it's purveyors.

Mrs Ayedatiwa added that the women group that made such allegation is faceless and fake, as she denied making any statement or complaint through any social media channel.

She further warned politicians in the State to desist from using her family to settle any cheap political score.

SEE FULL STATEMENT BELOW:

Re: Ondo Dep. Governor's Wife Speaks, Debunks Allegation Against Her Husband by TemplarLandry: 10:15am On Jun 08, 2023
Which version do you want us to believe? Lol.
Re: Ondo Dep. Governor's Wife Speaks, Debunks Allegation Against Her Husband by Maxymilliano(m): 11:14am On Jun 08, 2023
The initial version sounds believable than this damage control with names and timeline of events included.
Re: Ondo Dep. Governor's Wife Speaks, Debunks Allegation Against Her Husband by KingOfIsoko1: 11:45am On Jun 08, 2023
Marriage and politics
Re: Ondo Dep. Governor's Wife Speaks, Debunks Allegation Against Her Husband by apache4: 11:58am On Jun 08, 2023
I'm so obsessed with President Bola Ahmed Tinubu shocked and i just don't know why
Re: Ondo Dep. Governor's Wife Speaks, Debunks Allegation Against Her Husband by OldBeer: 12:05pm On Jun 08, 2023
apache4:
I'm so obsessed with President Bola Ahmed Tinubu shocked and i just don't know why
I totally understand you.
I have never followed a politician's actions like I follow Tinubu's. I have followed all his aides on twitter so I can glimpse pictures and videos of him. And when they upload, I look at them countless times, maybe to understand a little of the essence of the man.
E be like say na jazz. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Ondo Dep. Governor's Wife Speaks, Debunks Allegation Against Her Husband by bennybuhari: 12:27pm On Jun 08, 2023
Lies
Re: Ondo Dep. Governor's Wife Speaks, Debunks Allegation Against Her Husband by apache4: 12:35pm On Jun 08, 2023
My brother you are absolutely right on point .

E be like say na Jazz

OldBeer:
I totally understand you.
I have never followed a politician's actions like I follow Tinubu's. I have followed all his aides on twitter so I can glimpse pictures and videos of him. And when they upload, I look at them countless times, maybe to understand a little of the essence of the man.
E be like say na jazz. embarassed
Re: Ondo Dep. Governor's Wife Speaks, Debunks Allegation Against Her Husband by gentiles(m): 12:36pm On Jun 08, 2023
Another false allegation to remove the Deputy Governor.
Re: Ondo Dep. Governor's Wife Speaks, Debunks Allegation Against Her Husband by izonborn098(m): 1:30pm On Jun 08, 2023
Dey play, there is no smoke without fire, the guy don give her brown envelop

(1) (Reply)

Biden Takes Cocaine In The White House / Apm Invalidation Petition Against Tinubu The Strongest So Far? / Senate Rejects Motion To Release Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.