Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,895 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

I Have Not Resigned: Ondo Dep-Gov, Aiyedatiwa Denies Purported Pre-signed Letter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Not Resigned: Ondo Dep-Gov, Aiyedatiwa Denies Purported Pre-signed Letter (7649 Views)

Ondo Gov, Aiyedatiwa, EXCOs Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus (Photos) / Agboola Ajayi: Akure Court Orders Arrest Of Ex-ondo Dep-Gov / Mary Beth Leonard Denies Purported List Of Nigerians Banned From The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Not Resigned: Ondo Dep-Gov, Aiyedatiwa Denies Purported Pre-signed Letter by nairalandkachy1: 8:38am On Sep 16, 2023
Ondo state deputy governor, Hon Lucky Aiyedatiwa, has denied resigning his position.

Recall that the governor recently sacked all media aides to the deputy governor, over alleged insubordination.

Rumours of an alleged plan to impeach the deputy governor were rife during the week.

Also, the fear of possible dissolution of the state Executive Council has gripped members of the council.

However, the deputy governor in a statement issued and personally signed by him in Akure, the state capital, denied a purported pre-signed resignation letter said to be circulating in the public domain.

Aiyedatiwa in the statement said ” My attention has been drawn to a rumour of a purported pre-signed
resignation letter, signed by me, being circulated in the public domain.

“I wish to state that I, Lucky Orimisan Aiyedatiwa, the Deputy Governor of Ondo

The state has not, does not intend and will not sign/author any letter resigning my position as the duly elected Deputy Governor in a joint ticket with my principal the Governor of Ondo State, Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Odunayo Akeredolu SAN, CON.

” I took an oath the day I was sworn in along with Mr. Governor on February 24th, 2021 to protect the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria on a four (4) year mandate which terminates on February 23rd, 2025.

” I remain loyal to my Principal and I stand by the oath I took with the Bible to run the full cycle of the four-year tenure with Mr Governor.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2023/09/ive-not-resigned-my-position-ondo-deputy-governor-declares/amp/

Re: I Have Not Resigned: Ondo Dep-Gov, Aiyedatiwa Denies Purported Pre-signed Letter by Zico5(m): 8:47am On Sep 16, 2023
Selfishness is the bane of this country. We all want to ride on any opportunity just to fulfill insatiable appetite. What we fail to understand is that, life is turn by turn. Aiyedatiwa is such a selfish person. He should not have allowed those foolish subordinates to push him to this level. He deserves what he is getting.

5 Likes

Re: I Have Not Resigned: Ondo Dep-Gov, Aiyedatiwa Denies Purported Pre-signed Letter by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 8:48am On Sep 16, 2023
Thiéfnubu

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Resigned: Ondo Dep-Gov, Aiyedatiwa Denies Purported Pre-signed Letter by triple996(m): 8:48am On Sep 16, 2023
edo no be lagos ....... but edo is like ondo. Deputies trying to overthrow their superiors. grin grin... biafraland own go worse
Re: I Have Not Resigned: Ondo Dep-Gov, Aiyedatiwa Denies Purported Pre-signed Letter by Aolfooties(m): 8:49am On Sep 16, 2023
Politics hard for naija

Check my signature for quality made in Nigeria footwears.
Buy 2 shoes, get 1 free slide. Offer ends in 6 weeks. What's app 08111 thirty fifty 81
Re: I Have Not Resigned: Ondo Dep-Gov, Aiyedatiwa Denies Purported Pre-signed Letter by DavSagacity(m): 8:50am On Sep 16, 2023
Nigerian politicians no dey resign now...
Hold tightly unto power syndrome no go allow them
Re: I Have Not Resigned: Ondo Dep-Gov, Aiyedatiwa Denies Purported Pre-signed Letter by animatron47: 8:50am On Sep 16, 2023
Why would you?
When there's so much more money to be embezzled grin
Re: I Have Not Resigned: Ondo Dep-Gov, Aiyedatiwa Denies Purported Pre-signed Letter by Tboymessiah(m): 8:50am On Sep 16, 2023
NasoLifeBe!!!

Why be sey this governor for ondo state dey always get issue with his deputies, na so I get issue with Agboola former deputy.

Aketi na codec dictator.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Not Resigned: Ondo Dep-Gov, Aiyedatiwa Denies Purported Pre-signed Letter by Blackestjunior(m): 8:50am On Sep 16, 2023
Resign ke?
Shey you no see the statement from the letter "did not, not intending and will not resign"
Nigerian politics na do or die.
You don forget Yara dua baba no gree resign despite his health till he died in office
Re: I Have Not Resigned: Ondo Dep-Gov, Aiyedatiwa Denies Purported Pre-signed Letter by happney65: 8:52am On Sep 16, 2023
You don't know what's going on. Your days are numbered. cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Resigned: Ondo Dep-Gov, Aiyedatiwa Denies Purported Pre-signed Letter by ecolime(m): 8:52am On Sep 16, 2023
Governor wey sick no resign, shey na deputy go come resign?

BTW, resignation is alien to Africans. We rather die there cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Not Resigned: Ondo Dep-Gov, Aiyedatiwa Denies Purported Pre-signed Letter by iammo(m): 8:54am On Sep 16, 2023
This man should rest nau... He , Shuabu and Onoja just seem to be scheming behind their boss

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Resigned: Ondo Dep-Gov, Aiyedatiwa Denies Purported Pre-signed Letter by FireUpNow(m): 8:56am On Sep 16, 2023
You can loud it.
Re: I Have Not Resigned: Ondo Dep-Gov, Aiyedatiwa Denies Purported Pre-signed Letter by Uerc09: 8:57am On Sep 16, 2023
Bl

Re: I Have Not Resigned: Ondo Dep-Gov, Aiyedatiwa Denies Purported Pre-signed Letter by GanagiBitrus: 8:58am On Sep 16, 2023
” I remain loyal to my Principal and I stand by the oath I took with the Bible to run the full cycle of the four-year tenure...
Expecting this man that swore with the Bible never to resign, is like expecting ₦1=$1. smiley

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Resigned: Ondo Dep-Gov, Aiyedatiwa Denies Purported Pre-signed Letter by bigdammyj: 8:59am On Sep 16, 2023
Noted.
Re: I Have Not Resigned: Ondo Dep-Gov, Aiyedatiwa Denies Purported Pre-signed Letter by McLizbae: 9:06am On Sep 16, 2023
Wait small I dey come... Na him this one don scatter ground unnecessarily... Na VP Osinbajo wey soppose do this kin thing and set relief from bubu mess that year self come refuse! Nigeria just dey awkward!
Re: I Have Not Resigned: Ondo Dep-Gov, Aiyedatiwa Denies Purported Pre-signed Letter by slivertongue: 9:06am On Sep 16, 2023
fruitless drama
Re: I Have Not Resigned: Ondo Dep-Gov, Aiyedatiwa Denies Purported Pre-signed Letter by CooldipoMPS: 9:22am On Sep 16, 2023
shocked

who does this guy offend like this?
Re: I Have Not Resigned: Ondo Dep-Gov, Aiyedatiwa Denies Purported Pre-signed Letter by Kukutente23: 9:27am On Sep 16, 2023
You have
Only that you're not aware
It will be communicated to you in due course

But to talk true, what you did is not good.
You self think about it.
If someone else did what you did to you, will you take it.
What you did is like slapping a man in the face from behind.
Such slaps touch the eye. That's how what you did feels.
What you did is very bad.
And no one should support what you did.
I just hope you're aware of what you did...
Re: I Have Not Resigned: Ondo Dep-Gov, Aiyedatiwa Denies Purported Pre-signed Letter by Fiscus105(m): 10:09am On Sep 16, 2023
If you don't careful, people will push u to do unthinkable, now , only you will face the problem, now, immediately after ur removal from , all those sycophants that praise singing u to cross your boundaries, you would look back and see none.
Re: I Have Not Resigned: Ondo Dep-Gov, Aiyedatiwa Denies Purported Pre-signed Letter by AfonjaConehead: 10:26am On Sep 16, 2023
triple996 banza,face ya arid north :
edo no be lagos ....... but edo is like ondo. Deputies trying to overthrow their superiors. grin grin... biafraland own go worse
Re: I Have Not Resigned: Ondo Dep-Gov, Aiyedatiwa Denies Purported Pre-signed Letter by Wealthoptulent(m): 10:30am On Sep 16, 2023
But soon sir grin
Re: I Have Not Resigned: Ondo Dep-Gov, Aiyedatiwa Denies Purported Pre-signed Letter by Chibuzoripob: 11:22am On Sep 16, 2023
sad ingrate lot sad
Re: I Have Not Resigned: Ondo Dep-Gov, Aiyedatiwa Denies Purported Pre-signed Letter by TreasureJunky: 11:38am On Sep 16, 2023
Ok. We know it will happen soonest. Nigerian politicians and denial are 5n6

(1) (2) (Reply)

2027: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi / Murtala Mohammed / Is Senator Ben Murray Bruce Really An Half-cast Or....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.