Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,867 members, 7,862,884 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:21 AM

Spyro Reveals How He Will Influence The Music Industry For God - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Spyro Reveals How He Will Influence The Music Industry For God (162 Views)

Why I’ll Never Collaborate With Portable, Spyro Reveals / I’m Falling For Tiwa Savage – Spyro Opens Up / Cassper Nyovest Hails Nigerian Music Industry For Their Unity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spyro Reveals How He Will Influence The Music Industry For God by Mawil: 10:28am On Jun 08, 2023
Popular upcoming musician, Oludipe David Oluwasanmi aka Spyro, has restated his dedication to release only morally sound songs as a way of influencing the secular music industry for God.

In a recent post, the ‘Who is your guy’ crooner promised not to use ungodly lyrics and indecently dressed girls to promote his songs.

He added that as an ambassador of God, his goal is to promote what is right and Godly.

His words:

Read more at

https://www.premiumnews.com.ng/2023/06/popular-upcoming-musician-spyro-reveals.html

(1) (Reply)

My Celebrity Kid / Four Steps To Take Before Setting Up A Supermarket / Jznera Teams Up With Jaywillz To Deliver " Womana"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.