Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,282 members, 7,829,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Canada Wildfires: Millions Advised To Mask Up Due To Intense Smoke - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Canada Wildfires: Millions Advised To Mask Up Due To Intense Smoke (19457 Views)

Uncontrollable Wildfires Rage In Canada As Thousands Evacuate Cities ( Pics) / Hawaii Wildfires: At Least 89 Confirmed Dead After Deadliest US Blaze In 100yrs / Kaylen Ward Raises $60k For Victims Of Australia Wildfires In 24 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Wildfires: Millions Advised To Mask Up Due To Intense Smoke by Judolisco(m): 6:44pm On Jun 08, 2023
lexy2014:

How does fuel and oxygen cause fire on their own?
bro go and read on the fire triangle.... There are a lot of journals online or videos on YouTube that'll explain it better than I do... It's fuel, oxygen and heat... Not jst fuel and oxygen alone....

2 Likes

Re: Canada Wildfires: Millions Advised To Mask Up Due To Intense Smoke by yom2(m): 7:01pm On Jun 08, 2023
mariahAngel:
It is amazing how such wild fires occur in the cold western countries, and hardly ever happen even in the hot sub saharan African countries.
it happens in my village in d past
Re: Canada Wildfires: Millions Advised To Mask Up Due To Intense Smoke by IMASTEX: 7:23pm On Jun 08, 2023
Laple0541:
The air quality is so bad that filters are advised to be installed in front of fans. I pray Nigeria never witness this kind of natural disaster.
Nigeria that has been experiencing worse since independence.

1 Like

Re: Canada Wildfires: Millions Advised To Mask Up Due To Intense Smoke by Johnn74: 7:42pm On Jun 08, 2023
cool

1 Like

Re: Canada Wildfires: Millions Advised To Mask Up Due To Intense Smoke by bluefilm: 8:43pm On Jun 08, 2023
Another round of COVID-19 free drink for them?
Re: Canada Wildfires: Millions Advised To Mask Up Due To Intense Smoke by Waterlilly: 10:08pm On Jun 08, 2023
Canada! here i come
Re: Canada Wildfires: Millions Advised To Mask Up Due To Intense Smoke by lexy2014: 12:05am On Jun 09, 2023
Judolisco:
bro go and read on the fire triangle.... There are a lot of journals online or videos on YouTube that'll explain it better than I do... It's fuel, oxygen and heat... Not jst fuel and oxygen alone....

since you have read on the fire triangle and listened to all the journals online or videos on youtube, then you shouldnt have any problems answering my question...how do oxygen and fuel cos fire on their own
Re: Canada Wildfires: Millions Advised To Mask Up Due To Intense Smoke by Bankowner: 3:21am On Jun 09, 2023
You need to understand that when it is cold in North America, it is bloody cold and when it is hot, it is freaking hot. Far hotter than in the sub-Saharan african countries.

And what expanse of land does sub-sahara have that is forests and vegetation? It's these forests that are causing the wildfires.
mariahAngel:
It is amazing how such wild fires occur in the cold western countries, and hardly ever happen even in the hot sub saharan African countries.
Re: Canada Wildfires: Millions Advised To Mask Up Due To Intense Smoke by BLoomfrancs(m): 3:29am On Jun 09, 2023
Canada is overated as fvck. Just a colder, more expensive and more boring version of USA.
Re: Canada Wildfires: Millions Advised To Mask Up Due To Intense Smoke by Judolisco(m): 4:57am On Jun 09, 2023
lexy2014:

since you have read on the fire triangle and listened to all the journals online or videos on youtube, then you shouldnt have any problems answering my question...how do oxygen and fuel cos fire on their own
it's better for u to read it yourself... Because u keep making d same mistake it's not oxygen and air... It's oxygen, air and heat... Combustible materials I.e (materials that can burn) can self-heat under to a temperature high enough for ignition dis phenomenon is called spontaneous combustion...a simple example is take a normal convex lens put a dry leaf under it and stand under d sun and see what happens... As d heat increases combustion will occur

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canada Wildfires: Millions Advised To Mask Up Due To Intense Smoke by Demonicide(f): 2:07pm On Jun 09, 2023
mariahAngel:

It’s summer already. There a lot of tress,grassland, flowers etc everywhere. some people died of heat in US last year. Last year’s heat was mad I almost got roasted. We’re talking about 103°F plus
Re: Canada Wildfires: Millions Advised To Mask Up Due To Intense Smoke by Bossly: 4:13pm On Jun 09, 2023
obedience4:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-65828469

lgbtPEDO demons don't stand a chance. The odds are against them.

The more lies & propaganda they spread, the more their demonic schemes continue to unravel.

Thank God for Boss Vlad who is dealing with them very well. 🙌🏾
Re: Canada Wildfires: Millions Advised To Mask Up Due To Intense Smoke by lexy2014: 6:19pm On Jun 09, 2023
Judolisco:
it's better for u to read it yourself... Because u keep making d same mistake it's not oxygen and air... It's oxygen, air and heat... Combustible materials I.e (materials that can burn) can self-heat under to a temperature high enough for ignition dis phenomenon is called spontaneous combustion...a simple example is take a normal convex lens put a dry leaf under it and stand under d sun and see what happens... As d heat increases combustion will occur

So it is convex lens that caused the fire in Canada?

That means heat, oxygen and air just caused fire on their own in Canada forests

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thomas Thabane Resigns As Lesotho Prime Minister / Germany Says Sanctions Will Only Be Lifted After Russian Withdrawal From Ukraine / Car Crashes Into Biden’s Motorcade At Campaign Headquarters (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.