Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,137 members, 7,852,865 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:26 AM

Yemi Mobolade Becomes First Black Colorado Mayor - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yemi Mobolade Becomes First Black Colorado Mayor (26422 Views)

Nigerian Man, Yemi Mobolade Becomes First Elected Black Mayor In US Municipality / Yemi Mobolade Elected Mayor Of Colorado Springs / Kate Ekechi Becomes First Black Female Mayor Of Enfield In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Mobolade Becomes First Black Colorado Mayor by IbadeHQ: 10:38am On Jun 09, 2023
Waterbear:

Please shut up...
When did Rhodes-Vivour called lagos a no man's land?
So why was he asked to go back to igbo land?
Stop one siding stupidity ๐Ÿ™„

You're a dumb. That's where he belongs. Explain this

1 Like

Re: Yemi Mobolade Becomes First Black Colorado Mayor by Waterbear(m): 10:40am On Jun 09, 2023
djseanjohn77:

In your mind, you have spoken.
Lagos is still far better than your State, Lagos have in history appointed people from other regions in different capacity - If you must speak, at least be objective and be void of sentiment - let it go round, what you cannot take in your home, don't force others to accept in their own home too, it is basic. We have other tribes that have lived all their lives in the East, what have they ever benefitted before, can they even buy form talkless of contesting? D they even have the power to express themselves, have you ever heard them make a noise in the media, they know they can never be accorded the privilege as such, have resigned to fate l;giving their lives and making earnings.

My friend shut up...
Your tribe men in igbo land , did we ask them not to work hard? Or should we now work for them?
You people are naturally lazy and expect the same outcome with people of hard hustle...

In our house we let yorubas pastors from RCCG free rent , tell me one yoruba that gives any igbo man free rent in lagos?

Have you ever seen where igbos asked a yoruba man not to contest ?
Or should we force you to buy a form?
Please don't be stupid.. we work hard in lagos, you don't in the east, whose fault is that?
Re: Yemi Mobolade Becomes First Black Colorado Mayor by Waterbear(m): 10:42am On Jun 09, 2023
IbadeHQ:

You are a mumu, since when did Bianca become Rhodes-Vivour

If you're too stupid to see reasons rather you pull up some igbo igbo case, I guess you're just too dumb to have a conversation with..
Re: Yemi Mobolade Becomes First Black Colorado Mayor by Waterbear(m): 10:43am On Jun 09, 2023
wahalawahala:
you're a shameless liar .. all Grv bigoted utterances is littered all over the internet, na only hypocrite like u won't see anything wrong...*spits*
You that's a shameful liar speak with facts or shut the Bleep up...
Show me where Rhodes-Vivour insulted lagos...
Fool
Re: Yemi Mobolade Becomes First Black Colorado Mayor by Waterbear(m): 10:47am On Jun 09, 2023
wahalawahala:
you're a shameless liar .. all Grv bigoted utterances is littered all over the internet, na only hypocrite like u won't see anything wrong...*spits*

Try to get small brain before you disgrace your family on public platform

Spits on your head*

Re: Yemi Mobolade Becomes First Black Colorado Mayor by wahalawahala: 10:53am On Jun 09, 2023
Waterbear:

Try to get small brain before you disgrace your family on public platform

Spits on your head*
shameless lying hypocrite, why don't u post others and not just one that suits your fable๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Yemi Mobolade Becomes First Black Colorado Mayor by wahalawahala: 10:56am On Jun 09, 2023
Waterbear:

You that's a shameful liar speak with facts or shut the Bleep up...
Show me where Rhodes-Vivour insulted lagos...
Fool
see painment ๐Ÿ˜‚.. my advice to u, don't ever toil Grv's path if you have future plans to run for an office.. else u and your hypocrite , Foolish followers go dey wail about just like u are doing
Re: Yemi Mobolade Becomes First Black Colorado Mayor by Waterbear(m): 10:59am On Jun 09, 2023
wahalawahala:
shameless lying hypocrite, why don't u post others and not just one that suits your fable๐Ÿ˜‚

Mumu with no brain cells...
Which others? Others from your dead brain imaginations abi?
Please go and buy 2gig for your brain and 1 bucket of sense
Re: Yemi Mobolade Becomes First Black Colorado Mayor by Waterbear(m): 11:03am On Jun 09, 2023
wahalawahala:
see painment ๐Ÿ˜‚.. my advice to u, don't ever toil Grv's path if you have future plans to run for an office.. else u and your hypocrite , Foolish followers go dey wail about just like u are doing

See why it's good to not b an idiot...
How am I wailing , your tribal man was unjustly accused and I am educating your stupidity that you are fighting yourself...
He is obviously not igbo, I stand nothing to gain, but it saddens me to see you act like wild dogs killing each other cause of scent ๐Ÿ˜œ
To be honest we actually pity you... we regard you as "special case people"

So please in no way were we hurt in fact that you chose one of your own "slave master" over ANOTHER OF YOUR OWN...

I wish I can speak in stupid so you would understand
Re: Yemi Mobolade Becomes First Black Colorado Mayor by wahalawahala: 11:03am On Jun 09, 2023
Waterbear:

Mumu with no brain cells...
Which others? Others from your dead brain imaginations abi?
Please go and buy 2gig for your brain and 1 bucket of sense
yanyanyan 2gig blabla..very dry๐Ÿ˜’ and why this thing still dey pepper u like this๐Ÿคฃ.... even Grv and his Mumu wife don learn from their foolishness and don move on....
Re: Yemi Mobolade Becomes First Black Colorado Mayor by wahalawahala: 11:06am On Jun 09, 2023
Waterbear:

See why it's good to not b an idiot...
How am I wailing , your tribal man was unjustly accused and I am educating your stupidity that you are fighting yourself...
He is obviously not igbo, I stand nothing to gain, but it saddens me to see you act like wild dogs killing each other cause of scent ๐Ÿ˜œ
To be honest we actually pity you... we regard you as "special case people"

So please in no way were we hurt in fact that you chose one of your own "slave master" over ANOTHER OF YOUR OWN...

I wish I can speak in stupid so you would understand
ok Grv na awa own .wetin con be your own? Why u wan die untop the matter if Grv is not Igbo.. u leave enugu, Anambra etc wan die untop Lagos matter, den curse u ni?
u know what Okoro ,leave story, In the next election.. go put Grv for Anambra or Imo as the governor ,we dash u ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜Ž
Re: Yemi Mobolade Becomes First Black Colorado Mayor by Waterbear(m): 11:18am On Jun 09, 2023
wahalawahala:
ok Grv na awa own .wetin con be your own? Why u wan die untop the matter if Grv is not Igbo.. u leave enugu, Anambra etc wan die untop Lagos matter, den curse u ni?
u know what Okoro ,leave story, In the next election.. go put Grv for Anambra or Imo as the governor ,we dash u ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜Ž

There a full difference between educating an illiterate and educating a fool...
But keep talking till I send a text to your landlord to increase your rent 5x your salary, then call your boss to fire you..
Then you'll know why I put mouth in lagos matter..
Onuku onu-amu...
Re: Yemi Mobolade Becomes First Black Colorado Mayor by KwuoteYourFada: 11:19am On Jun 09, 2023
IbadeHQ:

that's Ojukwu family not Anambra people

Almost all the professors in Unizik are non indigenes from various parts of Nigeria and SE

We are not you people that call your own GRV Omo ale

You barbaric idiot can not escape the shame you brought on yourselves last election tongue because of your petty tribalism

1 Like

Re: Yemi Mobolade Becomes First Black Colorado Mayor by Waterbear(m): 11:20am On Jun 09, 2023
wahalawahala:
yanyanyan 2gig blabla..very dry๐Ÿ˜’ and why this thing still dey pepper u like this๐Ÿคฃ.... even Grv and his Mumu wife don learn from their foolishness and don move on....

That's how you want to die the matter?
Cause you have no online source to back up your claim abi..
Typical of your type..
Re: Yemi Mobolade Becomes First Black Colorado Mayor by Waterbear(m): 11:21am On Jun 09, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:
that's Ojukwu family not Anambra people

Almost all the professors in Unizik are non indigenes from various parts of Nigeria and SE

We are not you people that call your own GRV Omo ale

You barbaric idiot can not escape the shame you brought on yourselves last election tongue

loud it so it can sink in their skulls...

They don't know
Don't mind them
Re: Yemi Mobolade Becomes First Black Colorado Mayor by wahalawahala: 11:26am On Jun 09, 2023
Waterbear:

There a full difference between educating an illiterate and educating a fool...
But keep talking till I send a text to your landlord to increase your rent 5x your salary, then call your boss to fire you..
Then you'll know why I put mouth in lagos matter..
Onuku onu-amu...
blablabla... Oga it's very simple,I don't even need to insult u back sef , na your normal way frm that poverty ridden enclave to dey run mouth like mugu..pls face your Anambra or wherever.. Grv na awa own according to u, the matter no concern u.. it's even for your own benefit sef cos u fit drink poison with the amount of rage in u over something wey no concern u๐Ÿ™„
Re: Yemi Mobolade Becomes First Black Colorado Mayor by wahalawahala: 11:28am On Jun 09, 2023
Waterbear:

That's how you want to die the matter?
Cause you have no online source to back up your claim abi..
Typical of your type..
die which matter.. it's pointless arguing with a delusional fellow.. u know and saw d truth.. but decided to pick just one that befit your lie๐Ÿคฅ.. I fear who no fear u nsobu nsobu ppl๐Ÿ™„
Re: Yemi Mobolade Becomes First Black Colorado Mayor by Waterbear(m): 11:34am On Jun 09, 2023
wahalawahala:
blablabla... Oga it's very simple,I don't even need to insult u back sef , na your normal way frm that poverty ridden enclave to dey run mouth like mugu..pls face your Anambra or wherever.. Grv na awa own according to u, the matter no concern u.. it's even for your own benefit sef cos u fit drink poison with the amount of rage in u over something wey no concern u๐Ÿ™„

Same enclave that we give your people rent free cause they are pastors with rccg?
It seems like financially you don't know your mate here...

1 Like

Re: Yemi Mobolade Becomes First Black Colorado Mayor by Waterbear(m): 11:36am On Jun 09, 2023
wahalawahala:
die which matter.. it's pointless arguing with a delusional fellow.. u know and saw d truth.. but decided to pick just one that befit your lie๐Ÿคฅ.. I fear who no fear u nsobu nsobu ppl๐Ÿ™„

You naturally are created to fear the great and mighty..
I tried my best educating a fellow like you for free..
Atleast I picked something that supports me, you couldn't even find one to support your claim.. yet you wonder who is delusional
Re: Yemi Mobolade Becomes First Black Colorado Mayor by KwuoteYourFada: 11:37am On Jun 09, 2023
wahalawahala:

The only nzogbu nzogbu people are you people

Re: Yemi Mobolade Becomes First Black Colorado Mayor by Waterbear(m): 11:38am On Jun 09, 2023
Waterbear:

Atleast I picked something that supports me, you couldn't even find one to support your claim.. yet you wonder who is delusional

I wonder why Yorubas that have brain over have it
That's the smart ones are too smart

But the ones that don't have brain are too dumb like beyond redemption dumb...

They don't have in-between.
Re: Yemi Mobolade Becomes First Black Colorado Mayor by wahalawahala: 11:47am On Jun 09, 2023
Waterbear:

lol cos it's pointless, last time I checked na una dey wail about...
the bigoted , inexperienced Grv and his headless followers were schooled proper.. na u need to dey go online for your fake screenshots

1 Like

Re: Yemi Mobolade Becomes First Black Colorado Mayor by wahalawahala: 11:48am On Jun 09, 2023
Waterbear:

I wonder why Yorubas that have brain over have it
That's the smart ones are too smart

But the ones that don't have brain are too dumb like beyond redemption dumb...

They don't have in-between.
dry ... Keep on Wailing till eternity, joke of a tribe.. nobody dey take una serious anymore

1 Like

Re: Yemi Mobolade Becomes First Black Colorado Mayor by wahalawahala: 11:50am On Jun 09, 2023
Waterbear:

Same enclave that we give your people rent free cause they are pastors with rccg?
It seems like financially you don't know your mate here...
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ destitutes .. online billionaires

1 Like

Re: Yemi Mobolade Becomes First Black Colorado Mayor by IbadeHQ: 12:29pm On Jun 09, 2023
Waterbear:

You are a mumu, since when did Bianca become Rhodes-Vivour

If you're too stupid to see reasons rather you pull up some igbo igbo case, I guess you're just too dumb to have a conversation with..

If you're not an idiot, a fool for the matter, I just remind your idiotic self that what we give you in Lagos, your Idiotic self will not give Yoruba's in poverty ravaged region, Gbadebo does not belong to us, that is it.

Aside from Grv, we have lots of igbos holding elective offices in Lagos, go to Amuwo odofin, ojo, oshodi and other places. Name one place in your sad yeast where you allow other tribe to hold elective office. Stupid hypocrite. Give me one in sadyeast.

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Mobolade Becomes First Black Colorado Mayor by hollywater: 9:07pm On Jun 09, 2023
IbadeHQ:

You should be ashamed of yourself for denying other tribes the same opportunities your enjoyed for free in Lagos. We have other tribes occupying electives offices. Can they allow other tribes same opportunities in Anambra state or other Igbo state. You dumbs are quick to accuse Yoruba people of tribalism when you do worst in your states. Bunch of hypocrites.
Automatically you are blinded by tribalism that is why you can no longer see other tribes occupying a good position in Igboland.
Even in state Assembly,we have an Yoruba Man.
Re: Yemi Mobolade Becomes First Black Colorado Mayor by Waterbear(m): 7:48am On Jun 10, 2023
IbadeHQ:

If you're not an idiot, a fool for the matter, I just remind your idiotic self that what we give you in Lagos, your Idiotic self will not give Yoruba's in poverty ravaged region, Gbadebo does not belong to us, that is it.

Aside from Grv, we have lots of igbos holding elective offices in Lagos, go to Amuwo odofin, ojo, oshodi and other places. Name one place in your sad yeast where you allow other tribe to hold elective office. Stupid hypocrite. Give me one in sadyeast.

Your the biggest goat ever, the stupidest aszhole I've ever seen of recent ... with all this writing you wrote ZERO sense in it.. sometimes I wonder why things like you have access to the internet bloody maggot
Re: Yemi Mobolade Becomes First Black Colorado Mayor by Waterbear(m): 7:50am On Jun 10, 2023
wahalawahala:
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ destitutes .. online billionaires

You're the definition of a "hole in the ass"..
That's what you are
And forever in your pathetic life I would be better than you.
Re: Yemi Mobolade Becomes First Black Colorado Mayor by Waterbear(m): 7:51am On Jun 10, 2023
wahalawahala:
dry ... Keep on Wailing till eternity, joke of a tribe.. nobody dey take una serious anymore
Lol, but we are owing lagos...
You would when your rent is due..
Re: Yemi Mobolade Becomes First Black Colorado Mayor by Waterbear(m): 7:55am On Jun 10, 2023
IbadeHQ:

Oh and mind you, you gave us nothing.. everything an igbo man have he worked hard for it.. unlike you that's so lazy to make any achievements, wailing that you have nothing, looking for freebies in another man's land...
Have you ever picked up a ticket and igbos said no? Your mumu dey smell like my shyt ..
In the bottom. That's where you'll always be
Re: Yemi Mobolade Becomes First Black Colorado Mayor by wahalawahala: 9:00am On Jun 10, 2023
Waterbear:

You're the definition of a "hole in the ass"..
That's what you are
And forever in your pathetic life I would be better than you.
๐Ÿ˜‚ delusional
Re: Yemi Mobolade Becomes First Black Colorado Mayor by wahalawahala: 9:03am On Jun 10, 2023
Waterbear:

Lol, but we are owing lagos...
You would when your rent is due..
Mumu boy.. keep on living in fantasy world ๐Ÿ˜‚

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

I Thank God For Sparing Buhariโ€™s Life -jonathan / Wike Worships Money & Can Betray His Mother For Money - Amaechi / We Are Not โ€œNEPAโ€ - Ikeja Electric

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.