Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,990 members, 7,841,780 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Yemi Mobolade Becomes First Black Colorado Mayor - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yemi Mobolade Becomes First Black Colorado Mayor (26367 Views)

Nigerian Man, Yemi Mobolade Becomes First Elected Black Mayor In US Municipality / Yemi Mobolade Elected Mayor Of Colorado Springs / Kate Ekechi Becomes First Black Female Mayor Of Enfield In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Mobolade Becomes First Black Colorado Mayor by Waterbear(m): 1:15pm On Jun 11, 2023
IbadeHQ:

Talk of being landlord and doing well. You mean like this one's aaai?

Speak up, let me know where I'll help you from

Money is not a problem in our tribe...
Speak up you forsaken child
Re: Yemi Mobolade Becomes First Black Colorado Mayor by Waterbear(m): 1:18pm On Jun 11, 2023
IbadeHQ:

With all the prayer you do daily, you still a sucker of dick...

Only you want picture ...
So if she have sent you the pictures you'll run into bathroom and mastubate abi?
Or you'll run and share the goat with your brother that he is fucking at the backyard of that uncompleted igbo man's house...

Re: Yemi Mobolade Becomes First Black Colorado Mayor by Waterbear(m): 1:20pm On Jun 11, 2023
IbadeHQ:

What's the name of your landlord..
Mr okoro abi?
What's the name of your boss at work?
I mean the owner of the company you work for πŸ˜ƒ 😊

Yes bitch, I know, we know... we rule your fucking life
Re: Yemi Mobolade Becomes First Black Colorado Mayor by IbadeHQ: 1:29pm On Jun 11, 2023
Waterbear:

Stop disgracing your father online and humble yourself ... which one is let me pull gen and charge my inverter ?
πŸ˜† poor man's living ...
Come let me upgrade your life small let me show you how igbos live 😏

Your father must be at loss for disgracing him, I've told your sorry ass, If you want to help, go home and help them.

Re: Yemi Mobolade Becomes First Black Colorado Mayor by Waterbear(m): 1:31pm On Jun 11, 2023
IbadeHQ:

Your father must be at loss for disgracing him, I've told your sorry ass, If you want to help, go home and help them.

Family picture again?

You didn't answer to the dick request you were making on someone's boyfriends post...

You carried your family pictures from your gallery and drop here again..
What is wrong with you this brick head boy?
Re: Yemi Mobolade Becomes First Black Colorado Mayor by Waterbear(m): 1:32pm On Jun 11, 2023
IbadeHQ:

I can imaging how the girl felt being threatened by you when you harassed her demanding for her boyfriends dick picture...

You made her delete her account and run off in fear..
You bad gay dick starved child...
I can get you a male cows dick picture if you want ?

Should I?
Re: Yemi Mobolade Becomes First Black Colorado Mayor by Waterbear(m): 1:34pm On Jun 11, 2023
IbadeHQ:

I have 2 goats and 1 cow , 3 male chickens
And I'm sure I can catch or buy male rats to satisfy your sexual desires...
That's to show you how caring we igbos are, I am ready to spend small money to get you laid with your male animals ...
Re: Yemi Mobolade Becomes First Black Colorado Mayor by Waterbear(m): 1:39pm On Jun 11, 2023
IbadeHQ:

You even use all capital letters to write the ROD

Omoh you were really thirsty...

Plus come ontop add please...

How e b dey do you?

Like was your dick scratching you to pierce it into another dick hole or gingle them together and butt pierce her boyfriend?

The capital letters and please got me wondering , you must have been in pain ...

Re: Yemi Mobolade Becomes First Black Colorado Mayor by Waterbear(m): 1:43pm On Jun 11, 2023
IbadeHQ:

I am smiling rn...
Guess what...

I know you want it...

I know it's turning you on ...

Re: Yemi Mobolade Becomes First Black Colorado Mayor by Waterbear(m): 1:47pm On Jun 11, 2023
IbadeHQ:

Look above at that hot dog ass and ROD I know it's a bit smaller than stallion but this one would do you well...
And the best part is, you don't have to add please and I sent it to you...

Chaii.. see how caring igbos are...
See how caring I am..
I just sent you a free dick picture that you have been harassing and begging people for, for years...
My charity mind wouldn't just stay without helping ...

I'm a philanthropist and a helper..

Chaii, see the length I went through just to make sure you mastubate a happy man ...

God bless me...

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Security Chiefs Meet With President Jonathan (Photos) / PDP Supporters Continue Protest In Benin Today / N125m β€˜Invisible’ House Rented For Saraki, Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.