Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,099 members, 7,842,161 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Chinese Ambassador On Ease Of Visas For Ndi Anambra South - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Chinese Ambassador On Ease Of Visas For Ndi Anambra South (434 Views)

Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Chinese Ambassador Over Treatment Of Nigerians In China / Buhari Meets Chinese President, Xi Jinping (Photo) / Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Arsene Wenger, Drogba And Israeli PM In Russia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Chinese Ambassador On Ease Of Visas For Ndi Anambra South by grassrootsig: 2:29pm On Jun 08, 2023
SENATOR IFEANYI UBAH MEETS CHINESE AMBASSADOR ON EASE OF BUSINESS AND VISAS FOR NDỊ ANAMBRA SOUTH

Ụmụnnem ndị Anambra South,

In furtherance of my efforts to give adequate supports to various businesses operating within our Senatorial District and promote the Igbo economy, I visited the Chinese Embassy in Abuja yesterday to have further discussions on how to promote business activities within Anambra South Senatorial District and Southeast Geopolitical Zone in general.

During the meeting which lasted for about two hours, I reminded the Chinese Ambassador to Nigeria Cui Jianchun of the need to consolidate a strong partnership that will promote the interests of business operators in Anambra South and other parts of the southeast geopolitical zone. I also maintained that Anambra State especially Anambra South Senatorial District is the commercial nerve center of the southeastern region of Nigeria and that with strong business and economic partnerships with China, the Igbo economy will record significant growth.

We also deliberated on the challenges regularly faced by business operators especially those from Anambra South in the Chinese Visa application process and I urged the Ambassador to do the needful and end the unwarranted frustrations. I also urged the Ambassador to initiate a programme for my constituents through which existing and upcoming business operators will be exposed to various business fields and opportunities, and assured him that I will work closely with my state government, Air Peace Airline and other relevant stakeholders to make the event successful. I also called for the establishment of Anambra-Chinese Chamber of Commerce to enhance the business relationship between ndị Anambra South, ụmụ ọma Anambra State and China.

I further used the opportunity to inform the Chinese Ambassador that my Senatorial District through my intervention programmes in security and economy, has hugely patronised Chinese manufacturers and will also sponsor my constituents to the country in October to participate in the Autumn Edition of the Canton Fair and Skill Acquisition Programmes.

Responding to my appeals, the Chinese Ambassador to Nigeria Cui Jianchun acknowledged that the Chinese visa application process for Nigerians is cumbersome and assured me that he will make efforts to encourage businesses in Nigeria by pushing for a review of his country’s visa policy.

Ambassador Cui Jianchun also appreciated my efforts and assured me that he will work towards organising a programme that will not only expose existing and upcoming business operators within my Senatorial District to various business fields and opportunities but will also encourage them to achieve their business goals in no distant time. He also assured me of his maximum support as I plan to sponsor my constituents to China for them to attend the Autumn Edition of the Canton Fair and Skill Acquisition Programmes in October, and maintained that the gains of partnerships between my Senatorial District and Chinese investors cannot be overemphasized.

Also with me during the visit was the Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of New Age Mobile Concepts Limited Mr Ekene Kingsley Okpala.

Ndị be anyị, rest assured that I will never relent in partnering with relevant authorities to promote and protect your interests. Thank you for your supports and may God continue to guide and protect us.

Senator (Dr) Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah
Anambra South Senatorial District
June 8, 2023.

Re: Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Chinese Ambassador On Ease Of Visas For Ndi Anambra South by grassrootsig: 2:32pm On Jun 08, 2023
SENATOR IFEANYI UBAH MEETS CHINESE AMBASSADOR ON EASE OF BUSINESS AND VISAS FOR NDỊ ANAMBRA SOUTH

1 Like

Re: Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Chinese Ambassador On Ease Of Visas For Ndi Anambra South by grassrootsig: 2:41pm On Jun 08, 2023
Sen Ifeanyi Ubah

1 Like

Re: Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Chinese Ambassador On Ease Of Visas For Ndi Anambra South by christejames(m): 2:44pm On Jun 08, 2023
Ifeanyi Uba surprisingly has been performing excellently well since he went to the senate but same can't be said about the so called Professor at Agu-Awka.
Re: Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Chinese Ambassador On Ease Of Visas For Ndi Anambra South by Jenisc: 2:44pm On Jun 08, 2023
Good move
Re: Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Chinese Ambassador On Ease Of Visas For Ndi Anambra South by Sitwalkstand: 2:49pm On Jun 08, 2023
ok
Re: Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Chinese Ambassador On Ease Of Visas For Ndi Anambra South by Flangelo12: 2:52pm On Jun 08, 2023
What of the contraband?

Re: Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Chinese Ambassador On Ease Of Visas For Ndi Anambra South by Sitwalkstand: 2:55pm On Jun 08, 2023
I now pray that Igbos are persecuted all over Nigeria so they can go back to their region to develop it

A case in point was Egypt. Israel would have remained slaves in Egypt if not the persecution from Pharoah.

Israel produced everything Egypt consumed but was confined to a corner.

Igbos need to be persecuted all over so we can go back. The comfort they have built outside Ala igbo is too much

Please beg Lagos house to pass this law against none indigenes ownership of properties

https://gazettengr.com/lagos-belongs-to-yorubas-lawmakers-will-pass-new-property-business-ownership-laws-favouring-only-indigenes-speaker-obasa/
Re: Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Chinese Ambassador On Ease Of Visas For Ndi Anambra South by OldBeer: 2:57pm On Jun 08, 2023
China about to be flooded with drugs.
Anyway, I trust their laws.
Re: Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Chinese Ambassador On Ease Of Visas For Ndi Anambra South by jahsharon: 3:03pm On Jun 08, 2023
Please tell your brothers the penalty for drugs trafficking to China
Re: Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Chinese Ambassador On Ease Of Visas For Ndi Anambra South by jahsharon: 3:04pm On Jun 08, 2023
OldBeer:
China about to be flooded with drugs.
Anyway, I trust their laws.

Or Chinese gods about to drink a lot of drug traffickers blood
Re: Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Chinese Ambassador On Ease Of Visas For Ndi Anambra South by Jostoman: 3:28pm On Jun 08, 2023
This one dey prepare for next anambra election, continue deceiving yourself
Re: Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Chinese Ambassador On Ease Of Visas For Ndi Anambra South by Psalmistproject: 3:34pm On Jun 08, 2023
Good move!

Let the people see what you can do even before coming to demand for the big cake
Re: Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Chinese Ambassador On Ease Of Visas For Ndi Anambra South by grassrootsig: 3:36pm On Jun 08, 2023
Jostoman:
This one dey prepare for next anambra election, continue deceiving yourself

The people of his constituency (Ndi Anambra South) are very happy with his achievement as a first time Senator, and that's all that matters. Your opinion and that of those like you are irrelevant.
Re: Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Chinese Ambassador On Ease Of Visas For Ndi Anambra South by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 08, 2023
They will start taking drugs to China but I trust China to kill them like animals.

(1) (Reply)

Ekpenyong Visits Scene Of Fire Outbreak In Bogobiri.,donates N1m To Victims / Who Are These People Behind Tinubu / Ijelespeaks Comes To A.I.T Television Exposes IPOB New Killings VIDEOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.