Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,081 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Generate Qualified Leads With Effective Content @ zero or fraction of the cost - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Generate Qualified Leads With Effective Content @ zero or fraction of the cost (578 Views)

How To Solve An Undefined Fraction [video] / Effective Content Marketing Services For Your Business! / How To Get A Job In 2019 With Zero Or Little Work Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Generate Qualified Leads With Effective Content @ zero or fraction of the cost by Hussein27: 3:38pm On Jun 08, 2023
Warm regards to you! 😊 I trust you are doing fabulous. It means a lot to me to wish you the best fortune in all your earthly

I just started copywriting career, And as a Copywriter I sell products/services and foster brand loyalty for businesses online with compelling and persuasive copy

Through:

- Effective website copy like sales page, homepage, about us page, landing page, etc, to build brand image and generate sales for your business

- Email marketing campaigns to nurture qualified leads into paying customers for your business

- Valuable and engaging blog articles to boost brand recognition and loyalty for your business

I specialize in writing effective copy for these businesses: Health supplements vendors, fitness/ educational coaches, self development course creators, E-commerce, Consumer electronics vendors, and B2B SaaS industries.

Imagine the yield of having salespeople effortlessly selling your products or services to your ideal customers 24/7, hassle-free and hands-free. That is the potential of persuasive copy in various digital domains such as websites, Facebook ads, YouTube ads, Google ads, and more you are utilizing.

The ROI is enormous

The deal is :

I will write sales copy to sell your products or services on any online channels you are utilizing. And only pay me commission when the copy generates sales, or pay me a fraction upfront and the full payment when the sales skyrockets

Either way, you have nothing to lose

Because I'm confident of getting results for you

Reach me on +234 070 6146 4663 or thewittywryter@gmail.com- And together let's take your business to profitable heights

I'm on WhatsApp, around the clock waiting for you 🤗

Warm regards and do enjoy your days always 😊
Re: Generate Qualified Leads With Effective Content @ zero or fraction of the cost by Hussein27: 3:50pm On Jun 08, 2023
Please mods don't remove this again 🙏. I'm genuine as genuine can ever be

You will never suffer any catastrophic Tribulations and untold hardships

I'm just pursuing my entrepreneur Hustle to help businesses thrive and win

The post adhere to all Nairaland rules and posting guidelines

I wish you all the best

Thanks
Re: Generate Qualified Leads With Effective Content @ zero or fraction of the cost by Hussein27: 3:59pm On Jun 08, 2023
And please mods you will be doing me and businesses I want to work with an immense favour by pushing this post to the front page

I'm super grateful 🙏 and I'm a big supporter of your keeping Nairaland sanitized , kudos 👏

Warm regards, and do stay safe out there
Re: Generate Qualified Leads With Effective Content @ zero or fraction of the cost by Hussein27: 12:03pm On Jun 10, 2023
070 6146 4663
Re: Generate Qualified Leads With Effective Content @ zero or fraction of the cost by Hussein27: 5:25pm On Jun 13, 2023
Call now
Re: Generate Qualified Leads With Effective Content @ zero or fraction of the cost by Hussein27: 9:05am On Jun 14, 2023
Hi
Re: Generate Qualified Leads With Effective Content @ zero or fraction of the cost by TheShift2022(m): 9:25am On Jun 21, 2023
The Shift Project is a Non-governmental initiative that enables forward-thinking individuals become a better version of themselves through mentorship and training.
We are currently selecting few people for mentorship across Nigeria. If you are open to be trained and mentored, you can reach us through these numbers; Johnson 0803 877 8763, Mr Lawrence 0816 332 4791, Dr Abeng 0803 736 9682.
Re: Generate Qualified Leads With Effective Content @ zero or fraction of the cost by Hussein27: 5:06pm On Jun 26, 2023
Hi 👋
Re: Generate Qualified Leads With Effective Content @ zero or fraction of the cost by Hussein27: 7:40pm On Jul 09, 2023
Hi

(1) (Reply)

Factory Workers Urgently Needed / Secretary Needed In Lagos / Nigerian Navy Recruitment Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.