Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,459 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

How To Get A Job In 2019 With Zero Or Little Work Experience - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Get A Job In 2019 With Zero Or Little Work Experience (362 Views)

Work Experience Program: Have You Been Paid By Federal Government? / Work Experience Program By Federal Ministry Of Youth And Sports Development / How To Write The Perfect CV For Someone With No Work Experience (Part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Job In 2019 With Zero Or Little Work Experience by Ffbt(m): 6:18pm On Dec 31, 2018
JobTipSeries02

How To Get A Job Without Work Experience #

From personal experience I've come to realise that over 70% of job vacancies are released by SME's.

Meanwhile big companies only release vacancies once in a while and the new trend is to even demand for fresh graduates with at least a year experience in relevant field.

Nevertheless it is always advisable that you apply for job vacancies by this small companies pending the time you will get jobs with big companies....

I know most people wouldn't like this but I will show you 2 things :

1) Most companies request for experience from job seekers and candidates with job experience have an advantage to get the job in the competitive job market ....

2) Don't ever rely on small companies because they can disappoint in terms of payment/salary and job responsibilities/expectations burden .
Another problem is that you will *WORK* ,i mean you will be expected to do things that are not even your duties/responsibilities....

Conclusion :
One of the best ways to solve "work experience problem " is to start with a small company but don't expect much from such companies.....

They will frustrate & disappoint you but your focus should be on learning-on-the-job.
Gather experience that will increase your chances of getting a good job and it can even help you when you start your own company/business.

I believe this will help you.
Feel Free To Share.....

To be continued.....

(1) (Reply)

Sales Consultant Urgently Needed / Please Save A Soul / Digital Marketing Executive Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.