Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Burna Boy Honours Gambo With Customised Diamond Chain - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Honours Gambo With Customised Diamond Chain (38877 Views)

Princess Gambo Says She Is Comfortable Dating A Married Man / Naira Marley Buys Customised Diamond Neck Chain (Photos, Video) / Davido Flaunts His Multi-Million Diamond Chain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy Honours Gambo With Customised Diamond Chain by Odidigboigbo(m): 5:48pm On Jun 08, 2023
Rayban25:

Some of you just talk before actually thinking

His mother is his manager, his sister are his stylists, he has a charity organization that helps people in need and during endasars

Do you know any of what I just mentioned? No..you'll just be saying rubbish because you feel like talking. Nawa for nigerians

Dont be shy to ask questions or shut up of you're not sure of something
Baba, suffering de lie Na. It's Burna Boy's mother, Bose Ogulu that is his manager.
Re: Burna Boy Honours Gambo With Customised Diamond Chain by SPAMBOX7: 5:50pm On Jun 08, 2023
ArewaNightmare:

Why are they always like dat gosh bcuz it's like a general identity 🆔
Na their way. Just like it's a way of the fish to swim
Re: Burna Boy Honours Gambo With Customised Diamond Chain by Mrfeel: 5:51pm On Jun 08, 2023
graceilina:
Aww. Men's friendship is everlasting
He is doing that only cause the guy is dead I don't think he could have done the same if the guy was alive , or do you think gambo was the only friend he had growing up?
Re: Burna Boy Honours Gambo With Customised Diamond Chain by gfon(m): 5:52pm On Jun 08, 2023
davillian:

And keep quiet when you don't know anything idiot
nah you daft pass,cause you draw conclusions on nothing you know about....Just lectured you about life, you welcome 👌
Re: Burna Boy Honours Gambo With Customised Diamond Chain by Emilo(m): 5:55pm On Jun 08, 2023
OP say it was made by a jeweller. Na who wan make am before? Meat pie seller?

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Honours Gambo With Customised Diamond Chain by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 08, 2023
Odidigboigbo:
Baba, suffering de lie Na. It's Burna Boy's mother, Bose Ogulu that is his manager.

Did you read my comment at all? Isnt that what I said?
Re: Burna Boy Honours Gambo With Customised Diamond Chain by Dyfynezz12(m): 5:58pm On Jun 08, 2023
SPAMBOX7:
At least he tried. Some people will forget you in less than 2 seconds.
Especially our Nigerian girls. Don't Send her money in 2 days and watch her forget you like you never existed.
Spits angry
U be man or wonan?
Re: Burna Boy Honours Gambo With Customised Diamond Chain by wallarwallar(m): 6:02pm On Jun 08, 2023
Not just abt show off and hope he is taking care of things d guy left behind like family
Re: Burna Boy Honours Gambo With Customised Diamond Chain by bewla(m): 6:22pm On Jun 08, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Rest in peace
Game boy most have been a good Boi
Re: Burna Boy Honours Gambo With Customised Diamond Chain by grandstar(m): 6:32pm On Jun 08, 2023
I hope Burna Boy takes care of the boys family? I'm talking of his siblings and parents.

Things and school fees and shit
Re: Burna Boy Honours Gambo With Customised Diamond Chain by aktolly54(m): 6:49pm On Jun 08, 2023
Rayban25:

His mother is his manager, his sister are his stylists, he has a charity organization that helps people in need and during endasars

Do you know any of what I just mentioned? No..you'll just be saying rubbish because you feel like talking. Nawa for nigerians

that's very good of him but you be werey Sha. Learn how to educate elders with respect
Re: Burna Boy Honours Gambo With Customised Diamond Chain by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 08, 2023
aktolly54:
that's very good of him but you be werey Sha. Learn how to educate elders with respect

How about simply not tell people what to do with their money next time? Thats childish coming from an adult that you claim to be. Simple.
Re: Burna Boy Honours Gambo With Customised Diamond Chain by silibaba: 7:52pm On Jun 08, 2023
SPAMBOX7:
At least he tried. Some people will forget you in less than 2 seconds.
Especially our Nigerian girls. Don't Send her money in 2 days and watch her forget you like you never existed.
Spits angry
celebrate me, now wey I day aliveee
Re: Burna Boy Honours Gambo With Customised Diamond Chain by kelspinall(m): 8:26pm On Jun 08, 2023
real nigga... respect...
RIP TO THE LOST
Re: Burna Boy Honours Gambo With Customised Diamond Chain by mordred44: 9:33pm On Jun 08, 2023
No b sey when I leave dis life.....u go dey fake am 4 my back
Re: Burna Boy Honours Gambo With Customised Diamond Chain by xtervaganza(m): 10:10pm On Jun 08, 2023
TheSuperX:
If you dey follow am for social media you no go type this trash
na your mama de talk trash.

Also me de follow musician on social media? Do you know my age or who i really am?
Re: Burna Boy Honours Gambo With Customised Diamond Chain by xtervaganza(m): 10:11pm On Jun 08, 2023
Rayban25:

even your father cant tell me to shut up.
Re: Burna Boy Honours Gambo With Customised Diamond Chain by Barsote(m): 10:20pm On Jun 08, 2023
Abi soboma
Re: Burna Boy Honours Gambo With Customised Diamond Chain by Chykes403: 10:26pm On Jun 08, 2023
Vanity grin
Re: Burna Boy Honours Gambo With Customised Diamond Chain by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 08, 2023
xtervaganza:
even your father cant tell me to shut up.

Then your parents are stupid for not training you well..again if you dont know something shut up or ask questions..dont be displaying the stupidity your parents gave you
Re: Burna Boy Honours Gambo With Customised Diamond Chain by davillian(m): 10:37pm On Jun 08, 2023
gfon:
nah you daft pass,cause you draw conclusions on nothing you know about....Just lectured you about life, you welcome 👌
You are stupid
Seems you don't know the meaning of conclusion.
And you that knows so did he extend the love to the family !??
Your block head should show or quote the part of my post that had a conclusion in my comment ...
Re: Burna Boy Honours Gambo With Customised Diamond Chain by Basiljoe: 5:03am On Jun 09, 2023
Jooks26:
I wouldnt be surprised if Gambos death was the reason for his success through the spiritual realm
Re: Burna Boy Honours Gambo With Customised Diamond Chain by Basiljoe: 5:04am On Jun 09, 2023
ronalmagic10:
You can not honor him by setting up a foundation to help accident victims or something else reasonable?

Na to buy diamond necklace wear for neck like fool

Ode
grin
Re: Burna Boy Honours Gambo With Customised Diamond Chain by TheSuperX(m): 6:04am On Jun 09, 2023
xtervaganza:
na your mama de talk trash.

Also me de follow musician on social media? Do you know my age or who i really am?
Cretin
Re: Burna Boy Honours Gambo With Customised Diamond Chain by xtervaganza(m): 1:38pm On Jun 09, 2023
Rayban25:

Then your parents are stupid for not training you well..again if you dont know something shut up or ask questions..dont be displaying the stupidity your parents gave you
i will find you and make you repeat exactly what you post here
Re: Burna Boy Honours Gambo With Customised Diamond Chain by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 09, 2023
xtervaganza:
i will find you and make you repeat exactly what you post here

Who is holding you? Go ahead. Next time dont start what you cant finish by calling peoples parents. I'll be waiting

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tee Billz Threatens Davido After He Unfollowed Tiwa Savage On Instagram / Kemi Olunloyo Thanks Theo Ukpaa In Surrogacy Accusation On Linda Ikeji? / Nollywood Actor Chinedu Ikedieze And Mikel Obi(Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.