Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Innoson Produces CNG Vehicles, Asks Nigerians To Say Bye To Petrol - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson Produces CNG Vehicles, Asks Nigerians To Say Bye To Petrol (53567 Views)

Innoson Displays More CNG And LNG Powered Vehicles(photos) / Innoson Motors (IVM) Commissions Her New LNG/CNG Vehicles / Innoson Produces Trucks For Anambra Vigilante Services (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Produces CNG Vehicles, Asks Nigerians To Say Bye To Petrol by yahoodetector: 6:17am On Jun 09, 2023
Typing:
We no go buy any fake and substandard Chinese made Cars, that are Assembled by INNOSSON in Nnewi

Mumu. I am sure you don't have data to watch the video to have seen where Innoson said Lagos state government bought some buses from him. That means he was the one who supplied the CNG buses Sanwo Olu bought just last month.

Now you can go and drink sníper. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Innoson Produces CNG Vehicles, Asks Nigerians To Say Bye To Petrol by AareGaa: 6:38am On Jun 09, 2023
Olaolex:
Are you aware that the man you are criticizing worths billion of dollars? Whether he import those vehicles or not, he has made it in life. He doesn't know that someone is on nairaland judging him.

Go and sit down!
How many Nigerians have billions of dollars?
You people will be talking like illiterates
Re: Innoson Produces CNG Vehicles, Asks Nigerians To Say Bye To Petrol by AareGaa: 6:43am On Jun 09, 2023
CSTRR:

Show us the import papers.

Your govt would not bother giving him contract na.
Just import straight from china.

Innoson is currently asking Nigerians to bring their petrol -powered vehicles of all kinds to be converted to CNG and LNG at their factory.

You think that is road -side mechanic competence?
You don't know that is manufacturing?

You are a doofus.
A doofus suffering from a severe case of bigotry.

May you never be cured.

He can deceive his blodas, because of they are emotional and think like illiterates, but he cannot fool majority of Nigerians.
Every component of those vehicles are shipped from China. They are made by BAIC Motors.
Re: Innoson Produces CNG Vehicles, Asks Nigerians To Say Bye To Petrol by Omeizadean(m): 7:07am On Jun 09, 2023
Is it that I don't understand English again or was this write up down in mandarin? 😅 Which one be bye bye to fuel when CNG and LNG are fuel themselves? Abi are those two being sold 130 per litre? Ebami!
Re: Innoson Produces CNG Vehicles, Asks Nigerians To Say Bye To Petrol by Truvelisback(m): 7:11am On Jun 09, 2023
They can now drink their fuel.
Re: Innoson Produces CNG Vehicles, Asks Nigerians To Say Bye To Petrol by Typing: 7:36am On Jun 09, 2023
yahoodetector:

Mumu. I am sure you don't have data to watch the video to have seen where Innoson said Lagos state government bought some buses from him. That means he was the one who supplied the CNG buses Sanwo Olu bought just last month.

Now you can go and drink sníper. grin cheesy

See this Aba Boy. God forbid. Lagos State Government can not buy any substandard Chinese made Cars from Nnewi. The electric buses in Lagos were imported by Oando.

We do not want any fake and substandard Chinese made Cars that are Assembled by INNOSSON in Nnewi m grin

1 Like

Re: Innoson Produces CNG Vehicles, Asks Nigerians To Say Bye To Petrol by Olaolex: 8:01am On Jun 09, 2023
AareGaa:

Go and sit down!
How many Nigerians have billions of dollars?
You people will be talking like illiterates
Okay, I've heard you. You can now use the exit door. Thank you
Re: Innoson Produces CNG Vehicles, Asks Nigerians To Say Bye To Petrol by tundeport(m): 8:12am On Jun 09, 2023
My opinion is remain stand,let ivn introduce a platform for driver on e-hailing business,on loan for this cng car and shuttles,if the car is 4million then give it out for 6million within 36month,we go pay finish and promote your brand all over Nigeria to push Toyota out of our way in Nigeria,I want our own products to excel in our land,am Yoruba man that married Igbo lady,and I support anything they do right,if e-hailing guys boast to road and full every west alone,forget about others state,all others region will emulate,and join too, that's my opinion,

1 Like

Re: Innoson Produces CNG Vehicles, Asks Nigerians To Say Bye To Petrol by middlebelter(m): 8:14am On Jun 09, 2023
I wish we can have about 10 or more of this type of Innosn guy and Dangote in naija.

My Ibo brother and Hausa brothers are doing well in investment. Where are my Yoruba investors? We want more innovation to bail us out
Re: Innoson Produces CNG Vehicles, Asks Nigerians To Say Bye To Petrol by yahoodetector: 8:36am On Jun 09, 2023
Typing:

See this Aba Boy. God forbid. Lagos State Government can not buy any substandard Chinese made Cars from Nnewi. The electric buses in Lagos were imported by Oando.

We do not want any fake and substandard Chinese made Cars that are Assembled by INNOSSON in Nnewi m grin

You are broke. Buy data and watch the video with a good earpiece and stop using promo daily data to make noise like ezi on Nairaland
Re: Innoson Produces CNG Vehicles, Asks Nigerians To Say Bye To Petrol by dominic17: 8:37am On Jun 09, 2023
Federal road safety has always use IVM as their official vehicles Nation wide
Ihateheadslamer:
cool

There's a single doubt that this government will deliver in partnership with the Innoson manufacturing company.
Re: Innoson Produces CNG Vehicles, Asks Nigerians To Say Bye To Petrol by Niccoloimhotep: 9:31am On Jun 09, 2023
Jennyclay:
May Innoson vehicle continue to grow from glory to glory
fresh babe 😘
Re: Innoson Produces CNG Vehicles, Asks Nigerians To Say Bye To Petrol by Typing: 9:33am On Jun 09, 2023
yahoodetector:

You are broke. Buy data and watch the video with a good earpiece and stop using promo daily data to make noise like ezi on Nairaland

I no dey waste my data to watch anything that has to do with fake Nnewi assembled Cars. Everything from that region no fake.

Re: Innoson Produces CNG Vehicles, Asks Nigerians To Say Bye To Petrol by GloriousGbola: 10:13am On Jun 09, 2023
naptu2:
More pictures

They have still refused to properly label their ambulances, unfortunately. I thought by now they would have learned this.

Re: Innoson Produces CNG Vehicles, Asks Nigerians To Say Bye To Petrol by ncoolsome(m): 10:38am On Jun 09, 2023
inoki247:

So automatically if he has a maintenance center will you not be getting the Part and access to the maintenance easily....

When they call something maintenance center is it not for easy repair be using ur brain next time....

Why did you think all this Infinix, Techno as a repair center and where you can have access to dere components easily.....

Next time use ur brain if you've one .....

It's seems foolishness n stupidity isn't far from you as u keep displaying it,the Infinix,Tecno or even Toyota centres are franchize and not necessarily owned or managed by them..
Do u know what it takes to open maintenance centres in 36states?is Innoson not exporting this same cars??so he wld have maintenance centres in every state in Ghana,maybe kenya for instance....THINK
Re: Innoson Produces CNG Vehicles, Asks Nigerians To Say Bye To Petrol by samwillyco1(m): 1:47pm On Jun 09, 2023
I hope z not a cooking gas
Re: Innoson Produces CNG Vehicles, Asks Nigerians To Say Bye To Petrol by Slymking: 2:27pm On Jun 09, 2023
This Innoson isn’t really ready cus no point in buying local products if it’s price is competing With foreign own which is more reliable.
Re: Innoson Produces CNG Vehicles, Asks Nigerians To Say Bye To Petrol by MrAndre07: 5:39pm On Jun 09, 2023
Typing:
We no go buy any fake and substandard Chinese made Cars, that are Assembled by INNOSSON in Nnewi
You can't assemble a car already made.
The fact that it has been made, shows its assembly is complete.
Such a parochial statement is made by those with low mental capacity or sole digit IQ.
Re: Innoson Produces CNG Vehicles, Asks Nigerians To Say Bye To Petrol by MrAndre07: 5:51pm On Jun 09, 2023
Slymking:
This Innoson isn’t really ready cus no point in buying local products if it’s price is competing With foreign own which is more reliable.
What makes the foreign ones more reliable?
Their foreigness makes them so?
Brand new cars always appear more expensive than secondhand cars.
Good comparison of prices would let you know that Innosson cars are the most affordable and reliable cars in Nigeria.
No main complaint on any defects or major fault worthy of recall for Innosson, yet you disapproved of them!
Is that not poor mentality and low life outlook?
But those touted foreign cars have innumerable faults and defects that cost a fortune to repair.
In some cases, such repairs are unsuccessful because of lack of knowledge of those cars as a result of their foreigness.
Innosson has proved its mettle and become reliable force to reckon with in automotive industry.
You should discard any misjointed dislike and appreciate good and superb automotive artefacts of Innosson!
Re: Innoson Produces CNG Vehicles, Asks Nigerians To Say Bye To Petrol by yahoodetector: 10:29pm On Jun 09, 2023
Typing:

I no dey waste my data to watch anything that has to do with fake Nnewi assembled Cars. Everything from that region no fake.

https://www.nairaland.com/7721511/lagos-government-acquires-innoson-cng

Now you can drink sniper finally!

1 Like

Re: Innoson Produces CNG Vehicles, Asks Nigerians To Say Bye To Petrol by hollas2jnr(m): 10:42am On Jun 10, 2023
Jcoleworld911:

Anambra state governor and his deputy are both using innoson vehicles as their convoys
That's a good way to start. Kudos to him.
Re: Innoson Produces CNG Vehicles, Asks Nigerians To Say Bye To Petrol by oyatz(m): 1:56pm On Jun 10, 2023
naptu2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKMmOUyg6xA

Innoson Vehicles @innosonvehicles

https://twitter.com/innosonvehicles/status/1666753774168289281

Nigerians ,Private Sector,State and FG should rally round Innoson and help to produce adequate number of affordable vehicles for the country.

Innoson should also liase with Iron & Steel Manufacturers in Nigeria to produce suitable alloys that can replace imported components of the vehicles to drive down the prices so that average Nigerians can afford them.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Produces CNG Vehicles, Asks Nigerians To Say Bye To Petrol by oyatz(m): 1:59pm On Jun 10, 2023
Promismike:
if innocent is from the north or west, The kind of government back up and support he will be getting eee.

Tribalism remains the major problem of Nigeria.

Ndi Victim Mentality.

It is Government that that been buying Innoson vehicles.

How many families in Anambra State patronize Innoson vehicles? Even in Nnewi, there are more Toyota, Nissan and Honda on the streets than Innoson vehicles.
Re: Innoson Produces CNG Vehicles, Asks Nigerians To Say Bye To Petrol by Typing: 6:06pm On Jun 12, 2023
EgwunsoDOTcom:

Na you dey import the engine for them abi? Make una dey talk wetin una no know..

Isokwu ndi mgbu na akoto oru nwanne anyi nwoke embarassed

Every part of INNOSSON motors are made in China, by a Chinese company. The parts are poorly made. INNOSSON motors only assemble the Chinese made Cars in Nnewi.

INNOSSON is Made from substandard materials. Thats why Nigerians refused to patronise them. We will stick to our own Peugeot, Howo, Proforce etc. Who are good Nigerian made Cars. Made with good and durable parts for Nigerian Roads.

Re: Innoson Produces CNG Vehicles, Asks Nigerians To Say Bye To Petrol by EgwunsoDOTcom: 7:29am On Jun 13, 2023
Typing:

Every part of INNOSSON motors are made in China, by a Chinese company. The parts are poorly made. INNOSSON motors only assemble the Chinese made Cars in Nnewi.

INNOSSON is Made from substandard materials. Thats why Nigerians refused to patronise them. We will stick to our own Peugeot, Howo, Proforce etc. Who are good Nigerian made Cars. Made with good and durable parts for Nigerian Roads.
Sense is very far from you, envy and jealousy is what is keeping you pigs backward. No ewedu_pig from ibadan or osogbo will ever grow to reach the height of INNOSON in technology and manufacturing, hence you pigs are wailing grin grin..
You think South-East have time for pigs who are wallowing in poverty and hunger , go to lagos and see people dying in slums, oshodi under bridge is now the homes of most ewedu migrants who came to lagos to drag lands with the indigenous owners grin.. But as God will have it, they will waste away their lives in that mosquito slum, or rather go back to their osogbo villages and continue loading their mothers in the boots grin grin grin grin

1 Share

Re: Innoson Produces CNG Vehicles, Asks Nigerians To Say Bye To Petrol by Typing: 7:35am On Jun 13, 2023
EgwunsoDOTcom:

Sense is very far from you, envy and jealousy is what is keeping you pigs backward. No ewedu_pig from ibadan or osogbo will ever grow to reach the height of INNOSON in technology and manufacturing, hence you pigs are wailing grin grin..
You think South-East have time for pigs who are wallowing in poverty and hunger , go to lagos and see people dying in slums, oshodi under bridge is now the homes of most ewedu migrants who came to lagos to drag lands with the indigenous owners grin.. But as God will have it, they will waste away their lives in that mosquito slum, or rather go back to their osogbo villages and continue loading their mothers in the boots grin grin grin grin

Cry me a River.
Nobody is patronising that fake and substandard Chinese made Cars that INNOSSON is assembling in Nnewi grin grin grin

Re: Innoson Produces CNG Vehicles, Asks Nigerians To Say Bye To Petrol by EgwunsoDOTcom: 7:48am On Jun 13, 2023
cry
Typing:

Cry me a River.
Nobody is patronising that fake and substandard Chinese made Cars that INNOSSON is assembling in Nnewi grin grin grin
E pain am.. Abeg fin 20yards of rope make you hang urself, e no concern us grin grin kiss

Re: Innoson Produces CNG Vehicles, Asks Nigerians To Say Bye To Petrol by EgwunsoDOTcom: 7:49am On Jun 13, 2023
yahoodetector:

https://www.nairaland.com/7721511/lagos-government-acquires-innoson-cng

Now you can drink sniper finally!
The ewedu_pig can't even afford sniper, e cost nah grin
He can kill himself with #20naira rat poison and #50naira agbo jedi = #70 max grin grin grin
That's the consequences of envying one's success cheesy

I no get time for garri & ewa people, or that their poisonous ewedu & amala grin

1 Like

Re: Innoson Produces CNG Vehicles, Asks Nigerians To Say Bye To Petrol by Afamsi: 10:04pm On Aug 02, 2023
Stupid haters of igbos have all gone blind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Innoson Motors Vehicles Used As Shuttle Buses In Enugu (Photos) / How To Remove Check Engine Light Originating From Bad/absent Catalytic Converter / Oyinbo Woman Finds Massive Python In Her Car Garage(graphic Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.