Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

MC Tagwaye, Adamu Garba, Fashola, Others Make List Of Tinubu SAs - Nigerianpilot - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Tagwaye, Adamu Garba, Fashola, Others Make List Of Tinubu SAs - Nigerianpilot (43091 Views)

Ambode Joins Sanwo-olu, Fashola, Others At A Reception For Tinubu After 4 Years / Gambari, Ngige, Fashola, Others Inspect 2nd Niger Bridge Today (Pictures) / MC Tagwaye Meets Abdul’aziz Musa Yar’adua, Umaru's Younger Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Tagwaye, Adamu Garba, Fashola, Others Make List Of Tinubu SAs - Nigerianpilot by Tareq1105: 7:04pm On Jun 08, 2023
StoriesUpdate:

https://nigerianpilot.news/2023/06/08/mc-tagwaye-fashola-others-make-list-of-tinubus-sas/

Fake list.

Is Fashola an engineer? A non engineer could be made a minister bcoz it's believed it's management skills that he required but as an Adviser, you have to be a professional in that area. Like Economic Adviser to the president. You cannot give such to someone that read Chemical Engineering rather you would need an economist or financial expert. Therefore, it's on the strength of this that I disagree with the list.
Re: MC Tagwaye, Adamu Garba, Fashola, Others Make List Of Tinubu SAs - Nigerianpilot by ppogba: 7:05pm On Jun 08, 2023
MUMU speculation.

You could see 14 names bit couldn't see the remaining 6.

MUMU.
Re: MC Tagwaye, Adamu Garba, Fashola, Others Make List Of Tinubu SAs - Nigerianpilot by garfield1: 7:05pm On Jun 08, 2023
rolams:
Fashola won't be there again

He is there.i prefer eniola badmus for entertainment
Re: MC Tagwaye, Adamu Garba, Fashola, Others Make List Of Tinubu SAs - Nigerianpilot by Tareq1105: 7:09pm On Jun 08, 2023
garfield1:

Which entertainment? It's one of the things I saw that made me to disagree with the list. Tinubu get time for entertainment?

1 Like

Re: MC Tagwaye, Adamu Garba, Fashola, Others Make List Of Tinubu SAs - Nigerianpilot by dman4mdmoon(m): 7:12pm On Jun 08, 2023
This is obviously a paid publication by the MC (Tagwaye abi what is he called). It is just to say to the Presidency that make una remember say me self contribute to the success of Tinubu o.
Re: MC Tagwaye, Adamu Garba, Fashola, Others Make List Of Tinubu SAs - Nigerianpilot by Basic123: 7:17pm On Jun 08, 2023
ecolime:
Tinubu don share all the roles finish, e no even reason his Nairaland asslickers. He probably doesn't even know they exist.
How are you so sure many of them are not on that list.At least I am very sure Obinna and opeyemi are on nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MC Tagwaye, Adamu Garba, Fashola, Others Make List Of Tinubu SAs - Nigerianpilot by Basic123: 7:18pm On Jun 08, 2023
UselessBuharist:
Adamu Garba, that annoying boy
Annoying to you Tinubu enemies 😆
Re: MC Tagwaye, Adamu Garba, Fashola, Others Make List Of Tinubu SAs - Nigerianpilot by Basic123: 7:19pm On Jun 08, 2023
Iceberg3:
Demonic people and party keep sidelining the Igbos right from the days of buhari.

We never had this kinda hatred in national politics since 1999 until these evil party came onboard.

But what they hardly know is that,who God has blessed no man can curse.
A Party as never received hatred from a whole tribe like APC and TINUBU experienced from Igbo.
A Igbo doctor colleague of mine at work wished TINUBU death...I have never seen such before

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Tagwaye, Adamu Garba, Fashola, Others Make List Of Tinubu SAs - Nigerianpilot by Diligent1(f): 7:19pm On Jun 08, 2023
To complete the list Leodeking SA on social media issues and Diligent1 special adviser on Finance which is myself.
Re: MC Tagwaye, Adamu Garba, Fashola, Others Make List Of Tinubu SAs - Nigerianpilot by Basic123: 7:22pm On Jun 08, 2023
Tareq1105:

Which entertainment? It's one of the things I saw that made me to disagree with the list. Tinubu get time for entertainment?
2000s children obviously don't know TINUBU.

Do you how many times the word TINUBU and jagaban have featured in Nigerian hip hop culture....do you know how much yoruba nollywood love him?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MC Tagwaye, Adamu Garba, Fashola, Others Make List Of Tinubu SAs - Nigerianpilot by africanusvu(m): 7:26pm On Jun 08, 2023
And the only thing they think is good for the igbo man is special adviser on entertainment and jokes, and all u other nigerians are happy about it,then tell me why they would be happy with such system that relegates them this far,oneday, nigerians will mis the igbo man,they will look for them but too late,
Re: MC Tagwaye, Adamu Garba, Fashola, Others Make List Of Tinubu SAs - Nigerianpilot by juman(m): 7:28pm On Jun 08, 2023
Tareq1105:

Fake list.

Is Fashola an engineer? A non engineer could be made a minister bcoz it's believed it's management skills that he required but as an Adviser, you have to be a professional in that area. Like Economic Adviser to the president. You cannot give such to someone that read Chemical Engineering rather you would need an economist or financial expert. Therefore, it's on the strength of this that I disagree with the list.

He led the ministry for eight years.
He knows the kidney and heart of the ministry.
Re: MC Tagwaye, Adamu Garba, Fashola, Others Make List Of Tinubu SAs - Nigerianpilot by EngGandalf: 7:30pm On Jun 08, 2023
muystoy:
Good , that i.di.t.ic over hyped Fashola should not be given any major role to play in this present administration,all former this and that should go home and enjoy their loot in "piss"
You don’t have a quarter of the knowledge Fashola has….

Bloody Ignorant people , abusing people better than them in all areas.. you probably can’t even run a POS stand , if given the opportunity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MC Tagwaye, Adamu Garba, Fashola, Others Make List Of Tinubu SAs - Nigerianpilot by paramakina202: 7:32pm On Jun 08, 2023
ignis:
MC Tagwaya again? Just for mimicking Buhari...

It is well

He has been given a Fulani wife that is another qualification.
Re: MC Tagwaye, Adamu Garba, Fashola, Others Make List Of Tinubu SAs - Nigerianpilot by MamaletASO: 7:32pm On Jun 08, 2023
Obi out

Obi nna in (MC Tagwaye)

grin grin

Re: MC Tagwaye, Adamu Garba, Fashola, Others Make List Of Tinubu SAs - Nigerianpilot by Frank688915: 7:34pm On Jun 08, 2023
Iceberg3:
Demonic people and party keep sidelining the Igbos right from the days of buhari.

We never had this kinda hatred in national politics since 1999 until these evil party came onboard.

But what they hardly know is that,who God has blessed no man can curse.
No be una cause am, same thing you guys did to yorubas in Jonathans regime. so una too dey feel the hit baa cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MC Tagwaye, Adamu Garba, Fashola, Others Make List Of Tinubu SAs - Nigerianpilot by dododawa1: 7:49pm On Jun 08, 2023
FAkE
Re: MC Tagwaye, Adamu Garba, Fashola, Others Make List Of Tinubu SAs - Nigerianpilot by Alliswell248: 7:51pm On Jun 08, 2023
LivingSage:
I thought as much.

He should give that post to someone else.
He'll only be contacting fashola when need arises

Fashola was Governor for 8 years, Minister for another 8 years.
Haha....he needs to rest. He reports to the President.
Making him his SA is very good. He needs to be around his family. Beside he is not getting younger.
No, I don't see any issue with this.
Re: MC Tagwaye, Adamu Garba, Fashola, Others Make List Of Tinubu SAs - Nigerianpilot by rolams(m): 7:53pm On Jun 08, 2023
garfield1:

Same here too
Re: MC Tagwaye, Adamu Garba, Fashola, Others Make List Of Tinubu SAs - Nigerianpilot by RaptorX: 7:56pm On Jun 08, 2023
This Fashola guy no get shame, from Governor to Minister now to SA. Anything just to be in government they are so used to government freebies that even local government chairman or commissioner positions they will take. His mates in advanced countries after becoming governors go into the private sector not to go be an ordinary SA
Re: MC Tagwaye, Adamu Garba, Fashola, Others Make List Of Tinubu SAs - Nigerianpilot by UselessBuharist: 7:58pm On Jun 08, 2023
Basic123:
Annoying to you Tinubu enemies 😆

Goat, I don’t mind who rules Nigeria, all I care about is a better Nigeria, anyone that will take us out of the dark hole Buhari left us is welcome
Re: MC Tagwaye, Adamu Garba, Fashola, Others Make List Of Tinubu SAs - Nigerianpilot by otipoju(m): 8:10pm On Jun 08, 2023
solmusdesigns:
cool

First eleven squad

Tinubu can't leave Babatunde Fashola...

The guy is brainy

Brainy thief.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MC Tagwaye, Adamu Garba, Fashola, Others Make List Of Tinubu SAs - Nigerianpilot by Jerewise332(m): 8:21pm On Jun 08, 2023
SultanOfAbia:
He should give Peter Obi Minister of Mkpurumiri
Dah.. Bro i no fit laugh. sia u get mind o
Re: MC Tagwaye, Adamu Garba, Fashola, Others Make List Of Tinubu SAs - Nigerianpilot by Iceberg3: 8:31pm On Jun 08, 2023
Frank688915:
No be una cause am, same thing you guys did to yorubas in Jonathans regime. so una too dey feel the hit baa cheesy

The Akinwunmi Adeshina who was Jonathan's minister and who is still active at ADB today,I guess he's a Calabar man!?

The Igbo people have survived the worse so whatever you minutes think you be doing now is actually retro cos again,who God have blessed,no man can curse.
And he who curses God's people,curses his own self.

And FYI,I'm not even Igbo

1 Like

Re: MC Tagwaye, Adamu Garba, Fashola, Others Make List Of Tinubu SAs - Nigerianpilot by Iceberg3: 8:38pm On Jun 08, 2023
Basic123:

A Party as never received hatred from a whole tribe like APC and TINUBU experienced from Igbo.
A Igbo doctor colleague of mine at work wished TINUBU death...I have never seen such before

You know this just same way buhari had spoken about dogs and baboons soaked in blood,right!?

Did your Fayemi not shed hot tears at Ekiti burial ground when those yoruba corpers Buhari's dogs and baboons butchered were being buried?!

And I also guess the murderous wakil that sent your people to Cotonou IDP is Igbo.

The yoruba states and some northern states as well didn't vote for obj 1999 but obj and pdp carried everyone along.

Some northern states didn't vote for GEJ 2011 but GEJ/PDP carried them along as president of the country.
But when that abominable buhari/APC came,we started hearing 5% people!

Continue o but it's a given,that he who God have blessed,no man can curse.

And he who curses God's people curses his own self.

2 Likes

Re: MC Tagwaye, Adamu Garba, Fashola, Others Make List Of Tinubu SAs - Nigerianpilot by Yemimovich(m): 8:48pm On Jun 08, 2023
Who created this rumour again for God sake?

Why this nonsense today?

Ok, may problems of Nigerians be your lot.
StoriesUpdate:

https://nigerianpilot.news/2023/06/08/mc-tagwaye-fashola-others-make-list-of-tinubus-sas/
Re: MC Tagwaye, Adamu Garba, Fashola, Others Make List Of Tinubu SAs - Nigerianpilot by Frank688915: 8:50pm On Jun 08, 2023
Iceberg3:

The Akinwunmi Adeshina who was Jonathan's minister and who is still active at ADB today,I guess he's a Calabar man!?

The Igbo people have survived the worse so whatever you minutes think you be doing now is actually retro cos again,who God have blessed,no man can curse.
And he who curses God's people,curses his own self.

And FYI,I'm not even Igbo
get lost
Re: MC Tagwaye, Adamu Garba, Fashola, Others Make List Of Tinubu SAs - Nigerianpilot by kamalbob(m): 9:14pm On Jun 08, 2023
ecolime:
Tinubu don share all the roles finish, e no even reason his Nairaland asslickers. He probably doesn't even know they exist.

Did Obi know you exist? Lol
Re: MC Tagwaye, Adamu Garba, Fashola, Others Make List Of Tinubu SAs - Nigerianpilot by Shattuck(m): 9:27pm On Jun 08, 2023
This is how they mess up governance, this doesn't feel like a call to service, it's more like a reward for service, the duty of a special adviser should be someone who is versed in a chosen field, not like this, this is one of the problems with Nigeria what do they know, this is just a reward for their electoral contribution, we keep doing the same things.
Re: MC Tagwaye, Adamu Garba, Fashola, Others Make List Of Tinubu SAs - Nigerianpilot by Shattuck(m): 9:30pm On Jun 08, 2023
Iceberg3:

You know this just same way buhari had spoken about dogs and baboons soaked in blood,right!?

Did your Fayemi not shed hot tears at Ekiti burial ground when those yoruba corpers Buhari's dogs and baboons butchered were being buried?!

And I also guess the murderous wakil that sent your people to Cotonou IDP is Igbo.

The yoruba states and some northern states as well didn't vote for obj 1999 but obj and pdp carried everyone along.

Some northern states didn't vote for GEJ 2011 but GEJ/PDP carried them along as president of the country.
But when that abominable buhari/APC came,we started hearing 5% people!

Continue o but it's a given,that he who God have blessed,no man can curse.

And he who curses God's people curses his own self.
very immature people.
Re: MC Tagwaye, Adamu Garba, Fashola, Others Make List Of Tinubu SAs - Nigerianpilot by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:32pm On Jun 08, 2023
abhosts:
Anyone notice the Religious coloration of list?

This type of sentimentalism is stale. Nigerians have woken up. Stop being primitive.
Re: MC Tagwaye, Adamu Garba, Fashola, Others Make List Of Tinubu SAs - Nigerianpilot by Fabsonkene: 9:49pm On Jun 08, 2023
SultanOfAbia:
He should give Peter Obi
Minister of Mkpurumiri
the one ur father remain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Is Ahmed Datti Not Pulling His Weight In Peter Obi's Campaign / Atiku: PDP Presidential Campaign In Osun (Photos) / I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.