Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:05 AM

Online Class Session To Survive Subsidy Removal Financial Problems - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Online Class Session To Survive Subsidy Removal Financial Problems (136 Views)

Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same / How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy? / Join Norland And Free Yourself From Financial Problems, From Salary Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Online Class Session To Survive Subsidy Removal Financial Problems by Ajaxjay1996: 6:28pm On Jun 08, 2023
ONLINE SESSION TO SURVIVE SUBSIDY REMOVAL HIGH PRICES AND TAKE SPEEDY ADVANTAGE OF POSSIBLE PALLIATIVES AND FUNDING OPPORTUNITIES( LOANS, GRANTS, ETC) THAT MAY COME UP IN THE FUTURE

To be sincere, it is not always your fault that you don’t have enough money to survive. Sometimes, all it takes is Emefiele, high cost of goods, or even subsidy removal to spoil your chances.

Now, anytime you go online to find ways of making money, all you can find is stuff like: drop-shipping, affiliate marketing, amazon kdp, forex , crypto, etc.

Truth is, many of these things can work, but there are too many bad people involved most of the time and too many people are already involved.

Now, with the rising cost of everything in Nigeria, you might be even more desperate to find ways now.

I can help. I will not be teaching you drop-shipping or affiliate marketing or Ponzi or KDP blah blah.

What we will do is this: see flier.

https:///azqxgz
WhatsApp Link for Registration: https:///azqxgz

(1) (Reply)

Free Website Traffic For Life / Job Title: Chief Finance Officer / Become An Affiliate Marketer-earn 100k Weekly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.