Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,423 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Dear Dangote, Why Has Your Refinery Not Produced one roasted corn of Fuel Yet? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Dangote, Why Has Your Refinery Not Produced one roasted corn of Fuel Yet? (252 Views)

Port Harcourt Refinery Not ‘Fully’ Ready – Leadership / "Roasted Corn Of Electricity", Tinubu Drops Another One. / Atiku: Nigeria Has Not Produced Leaders Like Obi And I Since 1960 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Dangote, Why Has Your Refinery Not Produced one roasted corn of Fuel Yet? by Holybwoy: 6:35pm On Jun 08, 2023
Commission in the dictionary means to announce the start or kickoff of a project.

Third mainland bridge has not being commissioned yet and I totally understand as failure General Buhari handled it as well as Nigerian air.

Dangote is a private consortium and built his refinery with only 20% of government intervention fund that Emefiele claims has been paid back sef before refinery has yet to produce a roasted corn of petrol and diesel.

Did Dangote allow Buhari to use his head and reputation to play politics?
What happened behind the scene?

Who has Dangote's number?

There are several questions to ask him. The hopes of a nation are pinned on him.
Re: Dear Dangote, Why Has Your Refinery Not Produced one roasted corn of Fuel Yet? by solmusdesigns: 6:41pm On Jun 08, 2023
My question is are you an Ibo man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Dangote, Why Has Your Refinery Not Produced one roasted corn of Fuel Yet? by danvon(m): 6:45pm On Jun 08, 2023
Rome was not built in a day.

Things that are meant to last take time.

Maybe if you had a job or a business you might understand better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Dangote, Why Has Your Refinery Not Produced one roasted corn of Fuel Yet? by Parachoko: 6:48pm On Jun 08, 2023
Holybwoy:
Commission in the dictionary means to announce the start or kickoff of a project.

Third mainland bridge has not being commissioned yet and I totally understand as failure General Buhari handled it as well as Nigerian air.

Dangote is a private consortium and built his refinery with only 20% of government intervention fund that Emefiele claims has been paid back sef before refinery has yet to produce a roasted corn of petrol and diesel.

Did Dangote allow Buhari to use his head and reputation to play politics?
What happened behind the scene?

Who has Dangote's number?

There are several questions to ask him. The hopes of a nation are pinned on him.
It will start producing in either late July or early August

1 Like

Re: Dear Dangote, Why Has Your Refinery Not Produced one roasted corn of Fuel Yet? by brain54(m): 7:17pm On Jun 08, 2023
I think production date was set as July…

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Dangote, Why Has Your Refinery Not Produced one roasted corn of Fuel Yet? by Martinsmine(m): 7:49pm On Jun 08, 2023
10litres of fuel na 2 medium pizza price. I don give u update. Keep motor chop pizza

(1) (Reply)

Good News To Africans Especially Nigeria American Want To Start Trading With Us / The Behind Senator Orji Kalu's Cry Revealed / Suspended EFCC Chairman, Abdulrasheed Bawa Still In DSS Custody One Week After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.