Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,351 members, 7,822,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Why Are We Surprised?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are We Surprised?? (122 Views)

Dino Melaye's Classmates At Baze University Surprised Him With Cake - Photos / I Would Have Been Surprised If Atiku Had Won – Falana / Osinbajo: What Surprised Me Most As Vice President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Are We Surprised?? by coolitempa(f): 6:41pm On Jun 08, 2023
Lies can be told many times over but the truth will always overcome darkness.

Of recent, we have watched and noted that the fact many of the supporters of PDP and LP have acknowledged that the Tinubu presidency is already by far the best in taking steps to move Nigeria forward quickly and positively. Suddenly all the campaign lies about a half dead man physically and mentally have disappeared.

Is now not the right time for them to come out and say they are sorry and apologise to us all? We told you that this man is different class. The nigerian stock exchange has gained the highest in its history. Directions have been given to the security services on how to harmonize themselves to better security for all of us. The fuel subsidy fraud has gone and we can see how bad it was from the impact in nearby west African countries. Price of fuel is now falling and workers wages will be reviewed upwards with no strike through open door policies. The multi exchange rate killer will be harmonised. So much to come. God bless our president. God bless Nigeria!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

In Lagos Law Will Now Be Translated In Yoruba Language I Love This / Love For My People, Reason Behind My Sterling Performance - Adekoya / The Imperative Response To Letting Nigerians Breathe In The Face Of Ineluctable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.