Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,950 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Panic In Anambra Assembly As DSS Operatives Try To Whisk Away Member-elect - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Panic In Anambra Assembly As DSS Operatives Try To Whisk Away Member-elect (17008 Views)

Aondona Dajoh, Benue House Member-Elect Escapes Assassination Attempt, Car Burnt / Smart Nonso Okafor: Mother Sells Akara, He Won Anambra Assembly Election / Kano: 'they Tried To Whisk Away Results To Govt House, We Did This" - (pix, Vide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Panic In Anambra Assembly As DSS Operatives Try To Whisk Away Member-elect by kennyz247(m): 9:55pm On Jun 08, 2023
ok
Re: Panic In Anambra Assembly As DSS Operatives Try To Whisk Away Member-elect by Typing: 10:04pm On Jun 08, 2023
Cvcv211:
DSS and their gra gra these days

As you keep opening different account to beg. We will continue to expose you.

Re: Panic In Anambra Assembly As DSS Operatives Try To Whisk Away Member-elect by BreconHills(m): 10:16pm On Jun 08, 2023
MASTAkiLLAh:
The way we dey hear about DSS/SSS nowadays undecided it wasn't this way even during the military era

But do you hear about the NIA? I doubt it. Rightly so.
Re: Panic In Anambra Assembly As DSS Operatives Try To Whisk Away Member-elect by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:35pm On Jun 08, 2023
End DSS, Protest Loading............
Re: Panic In Anambra Assembly As DSS Operatives Try To Whisk Away Member-elect by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 10:57pm On Jun 08, 2023
BreconHills:

But do you hear about the NIA? I doubt it. Rightly so.
I'm talking about DSS, you're acting as if you're the first person that has heard of NIA in Nigeria. What concerns the NIA with the topic and my comment ?
Re: Panic In Anambra Assembly As DSS Operatives Try To Whisk Away Member-elect by AfonjaPriest: 11:12pm On Jun 08, 2023
Nairaland10:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct num:
Faith
First Bank
Red flag. Disclaimer. Persona non grata.
Faith, the serial criminal scammer, is here to promote his begging advert scam.
You should go to your church or mosque to beg and stop using different monikers on NAIRALAND to swindle people.
You have used over 50 monikers to beg. If you are genuine, you should have been known with one moniker. Using many is a clear indication you are a fraud.
The way I see it, you'll soon get deliverance from the Devil. Keep thinking you are deceiving people. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed; covered that will not be opened.
The great day of your revelation is at hand. Be expectant, because surely it will come.
Re: Panic In Anambra Assembly As DSS Operatives Try To Whisk Away Member-elect by CoolAmbience(m): 11:31pm On Jun 08, 2023
PrincessofDSS:
Short of words

But are they DSS for real? That should be the question here

They were DSS officials for real. I was right there and witnessed everything.

The report no even capture many other funny occurrences that transpired after he was released and handed over to Mr. Speaker.

The DSS officials went about the arrest unprofessionally, and nearly everyone present at the Assembly complex frowned at their place rascally conduct.

The incident happened exactly when the Deputy Governor's convoy was making its way into the Assembly complex.
Re: Panic In Anambra Assembly As DSS Operatives Try To Whisk Away Member-elect by ogaontop(m): 11:35pm On Jun 08, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:
These nighas don't know what secret service is at all...

KEYWORD ...(SECRET)

Everything is just upside down
SECRET is not in arrests, it's by investigations, before they arrest someone bro, there should be formality for they are not kidnappers!

1 Like

Re: Panic In Anambra Assembly As DSS Operatives Try To Whisk Away Member-elect by UNDFTD: 11:47pm On Jun 08, 2023
References1:

https://thenationonlineng.net/panic-in-anambra-assembly-as-armed-men-try-to-whisk-away-member-elect/

When IPOB calls Nigeria a zoo, you guys take umbrage to that. Now, tell me did the way these members of DSS (Daura Secret Service) acted reflect a civilized society? Absolutely NOT! If you had an arrest warrant issued by a court, in a civilized society, what you do is approach the clerk of the House of Assembly, introduce yourself and tell the clerk what your mission is about and show the warrant of arrest that was issued by the court. But NOT to act like jack-booted thugs. Nigeria is about the most hopeless and useless country on earth.
Re: Panic In Anambra Assembly As DSS Operatives Try To Whisk Away Member-elect by OloYeOfEgbE: 12:00am On Jun 09, 2023
ogaontop:

SECRET is not in arrests, it's by investigations, before they arrest someone bro, there should be formality for they are not kidnappers!

Did you say that during MNK arrest..?
Re: Panic In Anambra Assembly As DSS Operatives Try To Whisk Away Member-elect by donprinyo(m): 12:30am On Jun 09, 2023
Unknown gunmen
Re: Panic In Anambra Assembly As DSS Operatives Try To Whisk Away Member-elect by PrincessofDSS(f): 2:10am On Jun 09, 2023
CoolAmbience:

They were DSS officials for real. I was right there and witnessed everything.

The report no even capture many other funny occurrences that transpired after he was released and handed over to Mr. Speaker.

The DSS officials went about the arrest unprofessionally, and nearly everyone present at the Assembly complex frowned at their place rascally conduct.

The incident happened exactly when the Deputy Governor's convoy was making its way into the Assembly complex.

In a state like Anambra, one has to be extremely careful not to fall victim cuz anything can happen cuz pple might disguise as DSS to commit crime

2 Likes

Re: Panic In Anambra Assembly As DSS Operatives Try To Whisk Away Member-elect by Mummyimbecile(m): 4:57am On Jun 09, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:
These nighas don't know what the secret service is at all...

KEYWORD ...(SECRET)

that's how you people support evil. What stupid secret... are dss better than the FBI.

In the US, the FBI and the State police work closely. I bet the monkies weren't with the arrest warrant when they came to arrest the member -elect.

Very useless and lawless country.
Re: Panic In Anambra Assembly As DSS Operatives Try To Whisk Away Member-elect by zedegit: 5:07am On Jun 09, 2023
References1:

https://thenationonlineng.net/panic-in-anambra-assembly-as-armed-men-try-to-whisk-away-member-elect/

They think they are still under Buhari government. You can't try that in a civilized country.

Apc government of kidnapping.
Re: Panic In Anambra Assembly As DSS Operatives Try To Whisk Away Member-elect by gabbytabby: 5:11am On Jun 09, 2023
My thoughts exactly in this days of kidnapping and what not it might not even be DSS.

PrincessofDSS:
Short of words

But are they DSS for real? That should be the question here
Re: Panic In Anambra Assembly As DSS Operatives Try To Whisk Away Member-elect by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:21am On Jun 09, 2023
Those armed men should be scrutinized and questioned properly and thoroughly, because they could be hired assassins,sent after the man.
Real security agency officers don't whisk people away like that.
Re: Panic In Anambra Assembly As DSS Operatives Try To Whisk Away Member-elect by yahoodetector: 5:45am On Jun 09, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:

KEYWORD ...(SECRET)

May secret society members do justice to you and those fingers you use in typing rbbish
Re: Panic In Anambra Assembly As DSS Operatives Try To Whisk Away Member-elect by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:00am On Jun 09, 2023
References1:

People disappear well well . Enough slient killing Tinubu be High Lord with zero human heart

Nigeria una is inside oo
Re: Panic In Anambra Assembly As DSS Operatives Try To Whisk Away Member-elect by Mpanyi: 7:36am On Jun 09, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:

KEYWORD ...(SECRET)

Secret service also doesn't go about arresting people like vigilantes
Re: Panic In Anambra Assembly As DSS Operatives Try To Whisk Away Member-elect by CoolAmbience(m): 8:17am On Jun 09, 2023
PrincessofDSS:

In a state like Anambra, one has to be extremely careful not to fall victim cuz anything can happen cuz pple might disguise as DSS to commit crime

You are correct.

That was one of the reasons all of us at the Assembly complex insisted that the DSS release the young man, though they came with a bench warrant on him.
Re: Panic In Anambra Assembly As DSS Operatives Try To Whisk Away Member-elect by Newton2024: 8:41am On Jun 09, 2023
tobenuel:
I'm tired of worrying myself about Nigeria
scholes23:
That's the best thing one can do for himself for the sake of his mental health

This country is only fit for animals in human skin, like Drug Daddy fans. It can run sane people mad.
Re: Panic In Anambra Assembly As DSS Operatives Try To Whisk Away Member-elect by Darlintonmi: 9:40am On Jun 09, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:

KEYWORD ...(SECRET)

For goodness sake, this is Democrazy.... shocked shocked shocked
Re: Panic In Anambra Assembly As DSS Operatives Try To Whisk Away Member-elect by tyinfinity: 9:41am On Jun 09, 2023
The guy offend obi the Anambra god
Re: Panic In Anambra Assembly As DSS Operatives Try To Whisk Away Member-elect by ogaontop(m): 3:11pm On Jun 09, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:

Did you say that during MNK arrest..?
MNK wasn't properly arrested bro, It was kind of a kidnap!
Everyone knew that but can't help it!
Re: Panic In Anambra Assembly As DSS Operatives Try To Whisk Away Member-elect by BreconHills(m): 6:31pm On Jun 09, 2023
MASTAkiLLAh:
I'm talking about DSS, you're acting as if you're the first person that has heard of NIA in Nigeria. What concerns the NIA with the topic and my comment ?

Simply because you imply that all security services have lost their anonymity. You should have made exceptions. there is still armed forces intelligence; MI, NI and AI - DSS if you know their history started from the police CID and then became NSO before becoming SS then DSS. They have increasingly become more public and that owes something to their roots as a quasi-public investigative unit.

By the way, if you re-read what I wrote - I am not asking if you have heard of the NIA, rather I am referring to how below the radar they are.

Don't get your boxers in a twist mate.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prove Allegations Of Fake Credentials Against Me, Soyinka Dares Accusers / Abuja’s 10-lane Road Project To Gulp N257bn[$1.7BN] / Boko Haram: Oritsejafor, Adeboye, Oyedepo Spits Fire!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.