Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Is Lt. Gen (Retd.) Buratai A Power Monger? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Lt. Gen (Retd.) Buratai A Power Monger? (31564 Views)

Pulling Out Parade For Former Chief Of Army Staff Lt Gen Farouk Yahaya / Oduduwa Republic Is A Tool Used By A Power Monger For 2023 Leverage / Punch - The President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Lt. Gen (Retd.) Buratai A Power Monger? by Jlow2: 9:52pm On Jun 08, 2023
It’s only on Nigeria we celebrate mediocrity, non performance., corrupt and inept leaders, it’s unfortunate in Nigeria the citizens and even the media can not for once rise above premordial sentiments of religion and ethnicity for national growth and better Nigeria, I weep for this country it’s very unfortunate

3 Likes

Re: Is Lt. Gen (Retd.) Buratai A Power Monger? by PHZADDY1(m): 9:53pm On Jun 08, 2023
This man killed about 400 people in a day in Kaduna for fun,this country na real zoo

3 Likes

Re: Is Lt. Gen (Retd.) Buratai A Power Monger? by NobleSeed(m): 9:53pm On Jun 08, 2023
carefully observing this List grin grin
If this goes according to plan then the next 8yrs signs aren't to be ignored embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Is Lt. Gen (Retd.) Buratai A Power Monger? by scholes23(m): 9:53pm On Jun 08, 2023
If you ask us, na who we go ask
Re: Is Lt. Gen (Retd.) Buratai A Power Monger? by RevolverOcelot(m): 9:55pm On Jun 08, 2023
This is an advertisement or what?

2 Likes

Re: Is Lt. Gen (Retd.) Buratai A Power Monger? by Emanodimo(m): 9:56pm On Jun 08, 2023
ImoleNaija:
The mods forgot to put sponsored post at the bottom of the epistle.

You understand it. Still a learner practicing her craft.

3 Likes

Re: Is Lt. Gen (Retd.) Buratai A Power Monger? by extol1(m): 9:56pm On Jun 08, 2023
Anytime I read about this man, I always remember his successor that was killed. That man would have tranform the Nigerian army

4 Likes

Re: Is Lt. Gen (Retd.) Buratai A Power Monger? by Typing: 10:00pm On Jun 08, 2023
Cvcv211:
It's obvious

Let me help you grin grin

Re: Is Lt. Gen (Retd.) Buratai A Power Monger? by Intrepid01(m): 10:04pm On Jun 08, 2023
This is a paid publication by Buratai. I’m even surprised the article is claiming he supported Tinubu because as far as I can remember he was one of those guys that teamed up with Amaechi, with the believe that he had Buhari’s backing. And after Amaechi lost the primaries, Buratai went solo. So it’s funny to be claiming he supported Tinubu but we know this is Naija anything can be done to get appointment.

3 Likes

Re: Is Lt. Gen (Retd.) Buratai A Power Monger? by Ewedegubbler: 10:08pm On Jun 08, 2023
wettin peson no go see for this obodo naijeria

3 Likes

Re: Is Lt. Gen (Retd.) Buratai A Power Monger? by IMPARTIAL: 10:40pm On Jun 08, 2023
This writer was paid to write loftily about Burutai. Is this not the army chief that was accused of having mansions in Dubai? And he claimed they belonged to his wife? Is he, not the one they say diverted funds meant for arms procurement?

Well, I don't know oo! Only God Almighty will judge every one of us.

5 Likes

Re: Is Lt. Gen (Retd.) Buratai A Power Monger? by Sadisbala(m): 10:40pm On Jun 08, 2023
hugelyendowed:

https://naijinfo.com/2023/06/08/setting-the-record-straight-lt-gen-retd-buratais-unmatched-legacy-and-contributions-to-nigerias-defense/
you are paid to write this rubbish, this man contributed nothing and make no impact in the Nigerian army other than embezzled billion of $ dollars and steal a lot.

4 Likes

Re: Is Lt. Gen (Retd.) Buratai A Power Monger? by mkoabiola: 10:44pm On Jun 08, 2023
LT Gen buratai is big failure in security reform

If he embezzled so much funds meant for d military.
People like him shouldn't hold any security appointment in this country again

5 Likes

Re: Is Lt. Gen (Retd.) Buratai A Power Monger? by Samkeniyy(m): 10:54pm On Jun 08, 2023

5 Likes

Re: Is Lt. Gen (Retd.) Buratai A Power Monger? by Shadysen: 11:03pm On Jun 08, 2023
ImoleNaija:
The mods forgot to put sponsored post at the bottom of the epistle.
Savage

4 Likes

Re: Is Lt. Gen (Retd.) Buratai A Power Monger? by Shadysen: 11:06pm On Jun 08, 2023
Evil man

3 Likes

Re: Is Lt. Gen (Retd.) Buratai A Power Monger? by ozoono(m): 11:11pm On Jun 08, 2023
Nairaland10:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct num:
Faith
First Bank
Pls stop disturbing us. No money

3 Likes

Re: Is Lt. Gen (Retd.) Buratai A Power Monger? by AfonjaPriest: 11:15pm On Jun 08, 2023
Nairaland10:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct num:
Faith
First Bank
Red flag. Disclaimer. Persona non grata.
Faith, the serial criminal scammer, is here to promote his begging advert scam.
You should go to your church or mosque to beg and stop using different monikers on NAIRALAND to swindle people.
You have used over 50 monikers to beg. If you are genuine, you should have been known with one moniker. Using many is a clear indication you are a fraud.
The way I see it, you'll soon get deliverance from the Devil. Keep thinking you are deceiving people. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed; covered that will not be opened.
The great day of your revelation is at hand. Be expectant, because surely it will come.

2 Likes

Re: Is Lt. Gen (Retd.) Buratai A Power Monger? by Bukky001(m): 11:38pm On Jun 08, 2023
hugelyendowed:

https://naijinfo.com/2023/06/08/setting-the-record-straight-lt-gen-retd-buratais-unmatched-legacy-and-contributions-to-nigerias-defense/

This OP no get conscience atall. See as you dey praise the man. Tell yourself the truth, is Boko Haram and ISWAP tecnically defeated true true?.

4 Likes

Re: Is Lt. Gen (Retd.) Buratai A Power Monger? by Bukky001(m): 11:40pm On Jun 08, 2023
Rechargeam247:
Didn't read the epistle though, time is money.

No need to read it. It's a total waste of time.

5 Likes

Re: Is Lt. Gen (Retd.) Buratai A Power Monger? by Laple0541(m): 1:46am On Jun 09, 2023
Our flatheàded sapient noisemakers cum neighbors are the ones writing rubbish about Gen. Buratai simply because of the way he treated the fuckup of their albino lord and savior Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: Is Lt. Gen (Retd.) Buratai A Power Monger? by raymondinc(m): 1:48am On Jun 09, 2023
Very corrupt person!
Re: Is Lt. Gen (Retd.) Buratai A Power Monger? by perdollar(m): 1:54am On Jun 09, 2023
English aunty keep quiet. Just say u r looking for work

1 Like

Re: Is Lt. Gen (Retd.) Buratai A Power Monger? by Praktikal100000: 2:34am On Jun 09, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:
Burantashi Buratai is monuments failure, under his watch insecurity hit the highest Level since the civil war. Killer herdsmen went on a killing spree of farmers, destroying crops thereby causing food scarcity which is one of the cause of high inflation of food prices..
He held IPOB by the balls. That was no small feat
Re: Is Lt. Gen (Retd.) Buratai A Power Monger? by Osanoghodua1: 2:35am On Jun 09, 2023
You know the truth that you couldn't travel by road when he was the COAS, yet you wrote this unpatriotic self seeking article. Shame on you son.

1 Like

Re: Is Lt. Gen (Retd.) Buratai A Power Monger? by tishbite42: 2:50am On Jun 09, 2023
Burantashi

1 Like

Re: Is Lt. Gen (Retd.) Buratai A Power Monger? by Enemyofpeace: 4:14am On Jun 09, 2023
Very useless country, with a bunch of a very useless and self centered leaders

To avoid unwanted pregnancy, always have sex late in the night, when sperms are sleeping, Medical advice ni o 🙄*

*Dominique nobody will teach you this in school o 😜
Re: Is Lt. Gen (Retd.) Buratai A Power Monger? by naturefellow(m): 4:40am On Jun 09, 2023
Don't try to launder the image of a criminal

2 Likes

Re: Is Lt. Gen (Retd.) Buratai A Power Monger? by bigcasava1(m): 5:09am On Jun 09, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emefiele To Be Freed By Attorney-general Upon Returning N50billion As Plea Barga / Bomb Blast Under Amuwo-Odofin/Festac Bridge / DSS Cancels Old Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.