Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Wike’s Suit To Aso Rock Catches Public Attention - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike’s Suit To Aso Rock Catches Public Attention (84565 Views)

Wike’s Suit To Meeting With Tinubu Got People Talking (pictures) / Man Who Wears Suit To Sell Kola Nut In Abuja (Photos, Video) / Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike’s Suit To Aso Rock Catches Public Attention by Spandau: 10:31pm On Jun 08, 2023
unclejb2:
Wike is running mad. We told him that the blood of Obigbo would hunt him to his early grave after so much disgrace and ridicule.

This is just the beginning

Just look at you. SMH
Re: Wike’s Suit To Aso Rock Catches Public Attention by Felix6: 10:33pm On Jun 08, 2023
Omegaah:
Funny, obviously in a hurry to catch up. But the cameraman no try. Supposed correct him
The cameraman fit reason am as latest fashion cheesy
Re: Wike’s Suit To Aso Rock Catches Public Attention by Psoul(m): 10:33pm On Jun 08, 2023
This is suit that used to give him good fitting few months ago. Now he looks like a fowl swallowed and vomitted by a snake.
His evil against Obigbo and Igbo people have caught up with him.
Ppl should relax and watch how this man's life will turn bizarre.
Re: Wike’s Suit To Aso Rock Catches Public Attention by Kingosytex(m): 10:42pm On Jun 08, 2023
Alliswell248:
Wike is living rent free on Ipob's miscreants heads.
They can't discover from Feb.25th bashing.

Bro, I no see how IPOB miscreants enter this conversation unless de camera man is an IPOB cheesy
Re: Wike’s Suit To Aso Rock Catches Public Attention by Ezemeiyogu(m): 10:42pm On Jun 08, 2023
Spot our Failed Enugu State former Governor.

Chief of Nrashi!
Re: Wike’s Suit To Aso Rock Catches Public Attention by GreatrAnalyst: 10:45pm On Jun 08, 2023
Mannylex:
70 years old man. grin

It's just so funny how with all the noise Wike was making back then, he's running pillar to post now seeking relevance. Power is indeed transient.

Very very transient.
Most of them are not wise.
If they use political influence and power to take side with the masses or citizens, their lives after office wouldn't be worse or be looking for relevance which has eluded most of them.
How many of them can even walk on the streets without security personnel after office?

Either they like it or not, if they don't leave power, power will leave them someday.
Re: Wike’s Suit To Aso Rock Catches Public Attention by Christipsy(m): 10:51pm On Jun 08, 2023
They useless fool did it on propose
BT u didn't catch the game he was up to....ewu
Re: Wike’s Suit To Aso Rock Catches Public Attention by onuman: 11:03pm On Jun 08, 2023
unclejb2:
Wike is running mad. We told him that the blood of Obigbo would hunt him to his early grave after so much disgrace and ridicule.

Wike has multiple problems. He has problems with Amaechi, he has problems with Atiku; he has problems with IPOB people; he has problems with Fulani, he has problems with Peter Obi, he has problems with Igbos he denied on TV because of politics.
Re: Wike’s Suit To Aso Rock Catches Public Attention by DaniYoung20019(m): 11:04pm On Jun 08, 2023
I give up on Nigeria if just is not server to all those bad leaders in the just past administration 🙂
Re: Wike’s Suit To Aso Rock Catches Public Attention by AfonjaPriest: 11:07pm On Jun 08, 2023
Agertha:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct num:
Faith
First Bank
Red flag. Disclaimer. Persona non grata.
Faith, the serial criminal scammer, is here to promote his begging advert scam.
You should go to your church or mosque to beg and stop using different monikers on NAIRALAND to swindle people.
You have used over 50 monikers to beg. If you are genuine, you should have been known with one moniker. Using many is a clear indication you are a fraud.
The way I see it, you'll soon get deliverance from the Devil. Keep thinking you are deceiving people. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed; covered that will not be opened.
The great day of your revelation is at hand. Be expectant, because surely it will come.
Re: Wike’s Suit To Aso Rock Catches Public Attention by NofiuFade(m): 11:09pm On Jun 08, 2023
Baba is on panic mode, No Peace for the wicked
Re: Wike’s Suit To Aso Rock Catches Public Attention by Hemaah: 11:12pm On Jun 08, 2023
If this happen to me ... Then the camera man is gone. This camera man is wicked
Re: Wike’s Suit To Aso Rock Catches Public Attention by Shadysen: 11:14pm On Jun 08, 2023
ManWater:
The photographer that snapped that picture should be jailed. cheesy
trust wike for that man
Re: Wike’s Suit To Aso Rock Catches Public Attention by Bjkhaleed(m): 11:22pm On Jun 08, 2023
Agertha:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct num:
Faith
First Bank

You registered today and began begging on every posts. You are a fraudster, scammer and theft..

Go and work, and stop begging
Re: Wike’s Suit To Aso Rock Catches Public Attention by Harmless1b(m): 11:31pm On Jun 08, 2023
Which kind button up be this. Oh chim😀
Re: Wike’s Suit To Aso Rock Catches Public Attention by ImperialYoruba: 11:56pm On Jun 08, 2023
I blame this on Femi Gbajabiamila. He is Chief of Staff. His duty covers perception and image of figures standing with President for a public photo. He should have caught that and save his Boss' guest from public ridicule.
Re: Wike’s Suit To Aso Rock Catches Public Attention by nedekid: 11:59pm On Jun 08, 2023
Padipadi:
He wore original oversized suit.
Na him size, obviously bespoke.
Na him no botton am well.
Re: Wike’s Suit To Aso Rock Catches Public Attention by AhmadJamil(m): 12:25am On Jun 09, 2023
Ebubu2:
Did you see this?

No be your fault Wile I can relate to this😂
Very annoying
Re: Wike’s Suit To Aso Rock Catches Public Attention by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 12:27am On Jun 09, 2023
unclejb2:
Wike is running mad.

We told him that the blood of Obigbo would hunt him to his early grave after so much disgrace and ridicule.

Of course it will... I was a witness.
It was hell for us
Re: Wike’s Suit To Aso Rock Catches Public Attention by mywells: 12:30am On Jun 09, 2023
Like Fela said,Animal dey wear agbada animal dey put on suit oh.
Re: Wike’s Suit To Aso Rock Catches Public Attention by SILVERLINES: 12:41am On Jun 09, 2023
Cocaine effects

Tunibu don keep dust baba go sniff am

Re: Wike’s Suit To Aso Rock Catches Public Attention by 43Ronin: 12:59am On Jun 09, 2023
too much drugs don fùck am up
Re: Wike’s Suit To Aso Rock Catches Public Attention by Lacash: 1:08am On Jun 09, 2023
Ebubu2:
Did you see this?
That’s the effect u see when the City Man beckon on u🤓
Re: Wike’s Suit To Aso Rock Catches Public Attention by Melonsmasher: 1:16am On Jun 09, 2023
ManWater:
The photographer that snapped that picture should be jailed. cheesy
Jailed because he gave him the coke he sniffed?
Re: Wike’s Suit To Aso Rock Catches Public Attention by Purplelattern: 1:25am On Jun 09, 2023
This is what happen when you drink more than what your brain can accomodate
Re: Wike’s Suit To Aso Rock Catches Public Attention by Ofodirinwa: 2:04am On Jun 09, 2023
Ndi Obigbo tiri Ogwu for the man
Re: Wike’s Suit To Aso Rock Catches Public Attention by Shimbo96(m): 2:15am On Jun 09, 2023
Normal mistake but I can assure you that guy is drunk.
Re: Wike’s Suit To Aso Rock Catches Public Attention by Juju70(m): 2:19am On Jun 09, 2023
Aboy!
Re: Wike’s Suit To Aso Rock Catches Public Attention by Darnell9(m): 2:45am On Jun 09, 2023
Lol bus conductor
Re: Wike’s Suit To Aso Rock Catches Public Attention by FlashNews247(m): 2:45am On Jun 09, 2023
I see the zeal in Former Governor Wike to join the Asiwaju Train for a better Nigeria.
Anybody could make the mistake of misplacing their cloth button, it is not any thing serious.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EndSARS: Protesters And Soldiers Clash (Video) / Did You Know That Obasanjo Hosted 3 American Presidents? (Throwback Photos) / Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.