Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,042 members, 7,828,666 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Wike’s Suit To Aso Rock Catches Public Attention - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike’s Suit To Aso Rock Catches Public Attention (84585 Views)

Wike’s Suit To Meeting With Tinubu Got People Talking (pictures) / Man Who Wears Suit To Sell Kola Nut In Abuja (Photos, Video) / Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike’s Suit To Aso Rock Catches Public Attention by MrBONE2(m): 9:46am On Jun 09, 2023
grin
Ebubu2:
Did you see this?
Re: Wike’s Suit To Aso Rock Catches Public Attention by losky83: 9:56am On Jun 09, 2023
Ebubu2:
Did you see this?
I THINK FASHION DESIGHNERS SHOULD DESIGHN A RIGHT BUTTON UP LEFT BUTTON DOWN SUIT AND IT SHOULD BE CALLED......WIKE

1 Like

Re: Wike’s Suit To Aso Rock Catches Public Attention by achimendy(m): 10:01am On Jun 09, 2023
Ebubu2:
Did you see this?

The man is high on whisky.
Re: Wike’s Suit To Aso Rock Catches Public Attention by fawaz050(m): 10:17am On Jun 09, 2023
festacman:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

In fairness, the photographer should have pointed it out.

I guess he is still star-struck as a greenhorn. Will do better after overcoming initial 'stage fright'.

You'll make a good boss.
Re: Wike’s Suit To Aso Rock Catches Public Attention by JaneYave(f): 11:24am On Jun 09, 2023
This won't even move him. Woke cares less, his feelings are tough with thick skin. Mrs Wike dey try.
Re: Wike’s Suit To Aso Rock Catches Public Attention by charlypoker(m): 11:33am On Jun 09, 2023
Wicked WIKE don high
Re: Wike’s Suit To Aso Rock Catches Public Attention by Asine: 12:32pm On Jun 09, 2023
Ebubu2:
Did you see this?
Lol 🤣
Re: Wike’s Suit To Aso Rock Catches Public Attention by chris51(f): 1:53pm On Jun 09, 2023
The photographer didn't do well. May be he didn't see that the button of the jacket was not aligned
Re: Wike’s Suit To Aso Rock Catches Public Attention by Perocom(m): 2:30pm On Jun 09, 2023
Ebubu2:
Did you see this?

Dino Malaye has always said it, Wike lacks dress sense.
Re: Wike’s Suit To Aso Rock Catches Public Attention by Sleekfingers: 2:55pm On Jun 09, 2023
Omegaah:
Funny, obviously in a hurry to catch up. But the cameraman no try. Supposed correct him

You know whether the cameraman na professional?

A professional won't take that picture . No matter what
Re: Wike’s Suit To Aso Rock Catches Public Attention by petermichaels(m): 3:01pm On Jun 09, 2023
WHEN YOU BETRAY YOUR OWN FOR SOMEONE, EVEN THAT SOMEONE WONT TRUST YOU'. HE YOU CAN DO YOUR OWN THEY WILL THINK, WHY WONT YOU DO SAME TO THEM. ITS COOL LOGIC.
Re: Wike’s Suit To Aso Rock Catches Public Attention by Onuoha1234(m): 5:26pm On Jun 09, 2023
Distasteful nasty,⁷
Re: Wike’s Suit To Aso Rock Catches Public Attention by Meritjoshua(m): 5:47pm On Jun 09, 2023
unclejb2:
Wike is running mad.

We told him that the blood of Obigbo would hunt him to his early grave after so much disgrace and ridicule.

This is just the beginning
ment
Re: Wike’s Suit To Aso Rock Catches Public Attention by Justsmart22(m): 6:31pm On Jun 09, 2023
That's the lastest fashion style ..from now onward
Re: Wike’s Suit To Aso Rock Catches Public Attention by Dejiemmanuel(m): 9:14pm On Jun 09, 2023
The photographer did not do his work well.
Re: Wike’s Suit To Aso Rock Catches Public Attention by aalangel(f): 10:23pm On Jun 09, 2023
Instead of employing a proper media person as cameraman....
Re: Wike’s Suit To Aso Rock Catches Public Attention by molas02: 9:08pm On Jun 10, 2023
Jomonix:

Are you selling to all Nigerians or only to Yoruba?
my selling cut across al tribe in Nigeria. Stop being tribalistic... Nigeria no fit divide so better start learning how to be tolerance
Re: Wike’s Suit To Aso Rock Catches Public Attention by Jomonix: 9:44pm On Jun 12, 2023
molas02:
my selling cut across al tribe in Nigeria. Stop being tribalistic... Nigeria no fit divide so better start learning how to be tolerance

I have not a single iota of tribalism in me. Just that I keep hearing that non indigenes will be unfairly treated via new laws and revision of existing ones in Lagos. Buyers should be at attention, caveat emptor.
Re: Wike’s Suit To Aso Rock Catches Public Attention by molas02: 10:44pm On Jun 12, 2023
Jomonix:

I have not a single iota of tribalism in me. Just that I keep hearing that non indigenes will be unfairly treated via new laws and revision of existing ones in Lagos. Buyers should be at attention, caveat emptor.
let wait and see if it Tru, and if any government do her worst God will do his Worth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EndSARS: Protesters And Soldiers Clash (Video) / Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC / Did You Know That Obasanjo Hosted 3 American Presidents? (Throwback Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.