Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Just Imagine The People I Share Country With - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just Imagine The People I Share Country With (3436 Views)

This Is The People We Share Country With / Imagine The People I Share Country With / Imagine The Dino Melaye That Tried To Troll Peter Obi (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Imagine The People I Share Country With by donbrowser(m): 9:29pm On Jun 08, 2023
Just imagine the people I share country with cry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just Imagine The People I Share Country With by oyebanji44: 9:39pm On Jun 08, 2023
That is why we call them obi..dense. grin grin

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Just Imagine The People I Share Country With by Jennie002: 9:42pm On Jun 08, 2023
oyebanji44:
That is why we call them obi..dense. grin grin
Close that teeth abeg๐Ÿ˜‘

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just Imagine The People I Share Country With by Dotherightthing: 9:43pm On Jun 08, 2023
Bunch of l*natics! angry

28 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Just Imagine The People I Share Country With by LeoDeKing: 9:44pm On Jun 08, 2023
I thought I have seen the height of delusion when a human being with brain was swearing with his life that Buhari had died and replaced with jubrin from Sudan.

What is this again? undecided

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Just Imagine The People I Share Country With by Ihateheadslamer: 9:48pm On Jun 08, 2023
The way Yakubu manhood announced tinubu the winner of the election was as if they point pistol on his head

3 Likes

Re: Just Imagine The People I Share Country With by oyebanji44: 9:53pm On Jun 08, 2023
Jennie002:

Close that teeth abeg๐Ÿ˜‘

Get a book title "how to be less dull".. grin grin

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Just Imagine The People I Share Country With by Jennie002: 10:15pm On Jun 08, 2023
oyebanji44:

Get a book titled "how to be less dull".. grin grin
๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘

3 Likes

Re: Just Imagine The People I Share Country With by jahsharon: 10:25pm On Jun 08, 2023
A 3rd Class graduate of Philosophy and his many illiterate followers

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Just Imagine The People I Share Country With by yarimo(m): 10:36pm On Jun 08, 2023
donbrowser:

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just Imagine The People I Share Country With by phorget(m): 10:55pm On Jun 08, 2023
jahsharon:

Common sense atimes do superceded your paper qualification.
Re: Just Imagine The People I Share Country With by LeoDeKing: 11:11pm On Jun 08, 2023
phorget:

Do you have paper qualification?

Because anyone with paper qualification will never type the emboldened.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just Imagine The People I Share Country With by Occurstaem(m): 11:26pm On Jun 08, 2023
What is this for God's sake.

It's because of gullible people like this that make scammers to always be on the prowl. They know stupid people are plenty.

Can't they use their brain?

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Just Imagine The People I Share Country With by izonborn098(m): 11:49pm On Jun 08, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Everyone knows that Yakubu manhood was a fraudster
yakubu only crime is declaring tinubu the legit winner, manchi

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just Imagine The People I Share Country With by Whiteshield: 1:22am On Jun 09, 2023
phorget:

When other parents were educating their children, I wonder what your own parents were doing.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Just Imagine The People I Share Country With by IbnB: 2:01am On Jun 09, 2023
donbrowser:

I clocked you for a low-IQ person many years ago, and merely via your posts on the uber-driver thread back then. You don't even know how to think. So sad...
Re: Just Imagine The People I Share Country With by TakeNigeriaBack: 2:14am On Jun 09, 2023
Even their LAWYERS and LEGAL ILLUMINARIES are not spared of the F00LISHNESS!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Just Imagine The People I Share Country With by LajaLaba: 2:31am On Jun 09, 2023
Adaobi people no too get sense nah undecided

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just Imagine The People I Share Country With by QuotaSystem: 3:20am On Jun 09, 2023
Another dayโ€ฆanother gullible horde of zombidients ๐ŸงŸโ€โ™‚๏ธ ๐ŸงŸโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐ŸงŸโ€โ™‚๏ธ

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just Imagine The People I Share Country With by AfonjaScud: 3:24am On Jun 09, 2023
Those people are less human by nature and character.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just Imagine The People I Share Country With by donbrowser(m): 4:14am On Jun 09, 2023
IbnB:

I clocked you for a low-IQ person many years ago, and merely via your posts on the uber-driver thread back then. You don't even know how to think. So sad...

grin grin
Re: Just Imagine The People I Share Country With by donbrowser(m): 4:18am On Jun 09, 2023
Occurstaem:

It's because of gullible people like this that make scammers to always be on the prowl. They know stupid people are plenty.

Do they have one?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just Imagine The People I Share Country With by kellytuns(m): 4:40am On Jun 09, 2023
Allow them to go na
Re: Just Imagine The People I Share Country With by udede(m): 5:16am On Jun 09, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
The way Yakubu manhood announced tinubu the winner of the election was as if they point pistol on his head
before nko. Only that it wasn't at head but a dog leach was attached to his brokos too
Re: Just Imagine The People I Share Country With by MrXhime(m): 5:28am On Jun 09, 2023
Which people are you flying the Nigeria Airline with? grin or that one no matter?
Re: Just Imagine The People I Share Country With by nedekid: 5:39am On Jun 09, 2023
jahsharon:

It is OK to bash anyone you disagree with, but atleast have the decency to do it with truths, facts and not lies.

https://www.nairaland.com/7344879/fact-check-did-peter-obi

Re: Just Imagine The People I Share Country With by Laple0541(m): 6:01am On Jun 09, 2023
They are called zom bee dients for a reason. Awon werey.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just Imagine The People I Share Country With by Igwe9(m): 6:11am On Jun 09, 2023
[quote author=yarimo post=123665382][/quote]
this thing you are parading is fake news,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just Imagine The People I Share Country With by lordofreal(m): 6:47am On Jun 09, 2023
From now I believe that every other tribes except the Igbo would have seen the obedient movement as a movement spearheaded and controls by the people from sad east.this people can believe anything sha. Anyway people will believe a lie just because they want it to be true,or because they think it may be true.
donbrowser:

4 Likes

Re: Just Imagine The People I Share Country With by ikaboy: 6:54am On Jun 09, 2023
This Austin of a guy an embarrassment to NBA & Ndigbo

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just Imagine The People I Share Country With by Nobody: 6:58am On Jun 09, 2023
donbrowser:

Anyone that doesn't know the meaning of the word "daft" doesn't need to consult a dictionary. All he needs to do is just observe those people. I have never in my life seen a people being ruled by mass stupidity. The problem is even that they're not shy to show it in public.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just Imagine The People I Share Country With by Nobody: 7:00am On Jun 09, 2023
Occurstaem:

Brain. Obidient. Choose one.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

U.S., Argentina May Supply Nigeria Gas For 6000 Mw / JONATHAN'S DECLARATION ; The Heights Of Apc's Hypocrisy.. . / Voters Abandon The Two Main Presiential Candidate In Ebonyi State_ Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.