Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,412 members, 7,815,922 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Just Imagine The People I Share Country With - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just Imagine The People I Share Country With (3435 Views)

This Is The People We Share Country With / Imagine The People I Share Country With / Imagine The Dino Melaye That Tried To Troll Peter Obi (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Imagine The People I Share Country With by Nobody: 7:04am On Jun 09, 2023
ikaboy:
This Austin of a guy an embarrassment to NBA & Ndigbo

Embarrassment to the NBA? Yes. Embarrassment to ibos? No. They're not embarrassed by their culture.

1 Like

Re: Just Imagine The People I Share Country With by femmygold: 7:10am On Jun 09, 2023
jahsharon:
A 3rd Class graduate of Philosophy and his many illiterate followers

Remember add "came 3rd during election" grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Imagine The People I Share Country With by femmygold: 7:12am On Jun 09, 2023
jahsharon:
A 3rd Class graduate of Philosophy and his many illiterate followers

Remember to add "came 3rd during presidential election too" grin

1 Like

Re: Just Imagine The People I Share Country With by EasternPrince: 7:17am On Jun 09, 2023
donbrowser:
Just imagine the people I share country with cry

Pack out

Re: Just Imagine The People I Share Country With by phorget(m): 7:32am On Jun 09, 2023
Whiteshield:

When other parents were educating their children, I wonder what your own parents were doing.

Lol...
I'm sure you dont know the meaning of common sense and that is why Nigerians would rather wrap their believes on paper qualifications.
A Nigerian politician with the whole paper qualifications will still take time to embezzle resources meant for his constituency and you start to wonder if that is what their education has taught them.
Common sense is not common so I dont expect you to understand what I'm driving at anyway.
Re: Just Imagine The People I Share Country With by phorget(m): 7:39am On Jun 09, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Do you have paper qualification?

Because anyone with paper qualification will never type the emboldened.

Common Sense should make you understand that this is a forum and not any kind of exam hall so I wouldn't want to satisfy your curiosity by proofreading my comments before posting so you can continue masturbating on people's error if that is what makes you cum.
Re: Just Imagine The People I Share Country With by hakym619(m): 9:38am On Jun 09, 2023
LeoDeKing:
I thought I have seen the height of delusion when a human being with brain was swearing with his life that Buhari had died and replaced with jubrin from Sudan.

What is this again? undecided

Hello sir , I've noticed how enlightened you are hence my asking you this question.

I'm in tension. Recently, around April ending, i bought a government job slot. The issuer claimed that this slot was issued out by Lagos State government to the campaign DG to honor his efforts.

Please if you're an APC member or a staff at Lagos civil service commission, is it true that politicians are being given slots.

The person coordinating this slot selling has been telling us to be patient for documentation date - the third stage in employment processing.

NB : I and others have forwarded all credentials to him since May beginning but we're still on it till now.

ANXIETY IS KILLING ME 😢

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra State Pdp Primary Election Cancelled.rumor Andy Uba Given Mandate / Nigeria Launch Independence Logo / Why Is No One Talking About Tambuwal's Latest Trickery?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.