Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,018 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

World-renowned British-Pakistani Analyst Quotes Peter Obi to Fault His Country - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / World-renowned British-Pakistani Analyst Quotes Peter Obi to Fault His Country (3085 Views)

Nigerians, Not Ethnicities Or Religions, Are To Fault For Injustices — Buhari / Buhari All Smiles As He Hosts Daura Title Holders At His Country Home (photos) / Buhari & His Country Want To Put An End To Us - Benin Republic Traders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World-renowned British-Pakistani Analyst Quotes Peter Obi to Fault His Country by Zxcvbnmghtr: 7:10am On Jun 09, 2023
fx45:
You're free to bury your head in the sand and tell yourself lies... It's your cup of tea. [b]The said Reno Omokri is looking for his way back into the country. [/b]Nobody takes him serious.

Did he tell you that or it's just your opinion just as several others you have been making so far?
Re: World-renowned British-Pakistani Analyst Quotes Peter Obi to Fault His Country by Abufo: 7:26am On Jun 09, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Please how did this semi-illiterate become a governor? And the clown can't just stfu with this Aba made "engrish".

So because he built a beer factory, he thinks he has built industries in Anambra State? Now where is the beer factory? Is it the same factory that is of same worth as nothing?

Na English we go chop......by the by ...why have you not moved to Abuja yet to start sharing naija oil money.......Ndigbo are Teflon coated...your hate is in vain!
Re: World-renowned British-Pakistani Analyst Quotes Peter Obi to Fault His Country by fx45(m): 7:29am On Jun 09, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

We haven't heard any fuss from anybody just a pocket of people like you, nor has anyone gone on strike nor has their been any protest nor crisis in Nigeria as compared what has been experienced in the past. Are you into smuggling petrt across Nigeria's boarders or you have a filling station hence a drop in sales, or you are into okada business?
grin

What ever the brunt, Nigerians are willing to bear else you would have seen the country in chaos. This government will no doubt a very, very SUCCESSFUL one.
My friend listen and listen attentively, people have lost hope in the country and with it's leadership. Those that instigated the first uprising when Jonathan removed subsidy are in power now. Who are you expecting to lead any such protest? Igbos have never been interested and never will be. Whatever happens, everybody will bear the brunt. The only people exempted from the suffering are the politicians feeding fat on government money.

You Gerrit?
Re: World-renowned British-Pakistani Analyst Quotes Peter Obi to Fault His Country by talented321: 7:50am On Jun 09, 2023
Are you high on something for typing this rubbish
phorget:
Quotes by Obi will become evergreen just like those of Makaveli, Socrates, Aristotle and other great men that lived on this earth.
Obi is phenomenally encompassed with great ideas that in time to come those ideas would be studied in citadel of learnings not only in Nigeria but in the world at large.
Re: World-renowned British-Pakistani Analyst Quotes Peter Obi to Fault His Country by phorget(m): 7:54am On Jun 09, 2023
talented321:
Are you high on something for typing this rubbish

What do you know?
Do you think likes of Makaveli were loved by everyone? The fact you dont like Obi wont stop people from using his quotes.
Re: World-renowned British-Pakistani Analyst Quotes Peter Obi to Fault His Country by Isobug: 7:54am On Jun 09, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Please how did this semi-illiterate become a governor? And the clown can't just stfu with this Aba made "engrish".

So because he built a beer factory, he thinks he has built industries in Anambra State? Now where is the beer factory? Is it the same factory that is of same worth as nothing?
You are just empty.... Nothing to lean on. Simple reasoning, you are struggling. Habaa
Re: World-renowned British-Pakistani Analyst Quotes Peter Obi to Fault His Country by talented321: 8:00am On Jun 09, 2023
I believe you are from that terible tribe, but you funny sha
phorget:

What do you know?
Do you think likes of Makaveli were loved by everyone? The fact you dont like Obi wont stop people from using his quotes.
Re: World-renowned British-Pakistani Analyst Quotes Peter Obi to Fault His Country by jahsharon: 8:01am On Jun 09, 2023
Corridon:
Tinubu has no reasonable quote.

Please post your biological father’s quotes
Re: World-renowned British-Pakistani Analyst Quotes Peter Obi to Fault His Country by Okoroawusa: 8:02am On Jun 09, 2023
Hahahaha! All these hypings no work during campaign and election na now wey election don finish una dey deceive unaselves?
Re: World-renowned British-Pakistani Analyst Quotes Peter Obi to Fault His Country by jahsharon: 8:02am On Jun 09, 2023
So Giringori Obituary cannot even construct simple correct sentence.
Re: World-renowned British-Pakistani Analyst Quotes Peter Obi to Fault His Country by Okoroawusa: 8:06am On Jun 09, 2023
fx45:
My friend listen and listen attentively, people have lost hope in the country and with it's leadership. Those that instigated the first uprising when Jonathan removed subsidy are in power now. Who are you expecting to lead any such protest? Igbos have never been interested and never will be. Whatever happens, everybody will bear the brunt. The only people exempted from the suffering are the politicians feeding fat on government money.

You Gerrit?
l don't know who made these IPOB members the mouth piece of the Igbo tribe.

This was how they assumed that everyone of us were in support of the hunchback Nnamdi Kanu... now we are all avoiding going back to our villages.
Re: World-renowned British-Pakistani Analyst Quotes Peter Obi to Fault His Country by fx45(m): 8:25am On Jun 09, 2023
Okoroawusa:

l don't know who made these IPOB members the mouth piece of the Igbo tribe.

This was how they assumed that everyone of us were in support of the hunchback Nnamdi Kanu... now we are all avoiding going back to our villages.
Ab0ki hit the streets if you want, nobody in Igboland is joining you. We didn't join in 2012 and we join if you want to start again.
Re: World-renowned British-Pakistani Analyst Quotes Peter Obi to Fault His Country by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:27am On Jun 09, 2023
fx45:

You Gerrit?

LOSER! EMERIRI grin
Re: World-renowned British-Pakistani Analyst Quotes Peter Obi to Fault His Country by phorget(m): 8:32am On Jun 09, 2023
talented321:
I believe you are from that terible tribe, but you funny sha

I am not from a ”terrible tribe” and I wouldn't consider any tribe as ”terrible” and that makes the difference between you and I.
Somebody from Pakistan used one of Obi's quote and a Nigerian like yourself wouldn't respect Obi simply because he is an Igbo.
The hatred you are brewing against igbos will one day consume you for sure.
Re: World-renowned British-Pakistani Analyst Quotes Peter Obi to Fault His Country by Magnetic010: 8:34am On Jun 09, 2023
Typical Nigeria attitude you want to disperse the message just because you don’t like the messenger….Forget who is saying what and pay attention to what he is saying.
Re: World-renowned British-Pakistani Analyst Quotes Peter Obi to Fault His Country by KnowAll(m): 8:37am On Jun 09, 2023
Corridon:

What of Bala blue,
Re: World-renowned British-Pakistani Analyst Quotes Peter Obi to Fault His Country by talented321: 8:37am On Jun 09, 2023
phorget:

I am not from a ”terrible tribe” and I wouldn't consider any tribe as ”terrible” and that makes the difference between you and I.
Somebody from Pakistan used one of Obi's quote and a Nigerian like yourself wouldn't respect Obi simply because he is an Igbo.
The hatred you are brewing against igbos will one day consume you for sure.

I think you are a good story teller, i would have tell jaga to appoint you as the minister of story tellers but where u come is very dangerous
Re: World-renowned British-Pakistani Analyst Quotes Peter Obi to Fault His Country by Occurstaem(m): 8:43am On Jun 09, 2023
shortgun:
Hope everyone can see the way Yoruba youths are always insulting Peter Obi all the time on this forum.
Always resist the urge to play the victim.
Yoruba are just reciprocating the bile Igbo have towards Yoruba. You started it first.
Igbo youths started insulting Tinubu way back since 2010.

https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan
Re: World-renowned British-Pakistani Analyst Quotes Peter Obi to Fault His Country by phorget(m): 8:48am On Jun 09, 2023
talented321:
I think you are a good story teller, i would have tell jaga to appoint you as the minister of story tellers but where u come is very dangerous

I need no appointment sir, if jaga would be able to retain the seat then tell him to give us a better Nigeria.
I dont have issue with anyone leading Nigeria what I have issue with is their failures to do the simple thing that is been asked of them.
Re: World-renowned British-Pakistani Analyst Quotes Peter Obi to Fault His Country by ba7man(m): 9:16am On Jun 09, 2023
Oh my goodness!!!! shocked shocked shocked

A world renounced British Pakistani analyst has quoted Peter Obi to fault his nation!!!!

This quote, if recited at Aso-Rock gate will automatically make the guards open the gate for Peter Obi and he will be sworn in as the new president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria!!!! shocked
Re: World-renowned British-Pakistani Analyst Quotes Peter Obi to Fault His Country by Dafresh: 9:21am On Jun 09, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Travel you no gree na to stay for one cave de talk rubbish those that know how big Hero beer is will be laughing at you because you're the illiterate one here
Re: World-renowned British-Pakistani Analyst Quotes Peter Obi to Fault His Country by LOVEALAIGBO: 10:12am On Jun 09, 2023
Corridon:

I beg to differ....agbado and cassava nko?

1 Like

Re: World-renowned British-Pakistani Analyst Quotes Peter Obi to Fault His Country by LOVEALAIGBO: 10:14am On Jun 09, 2023
Re: World-renowned British-Pakistani Analyst Quotes Peter Obi to Fault His Country by LOVEALAIGBO: 10:15am On Jun 09, 2023
ba7man:
Oh my goodness!!!! shocked shocked shocked

A world renounced British Pakistani analyst has quoted Peter Obi to fault his nation!!!!

This quote, if recited at Aso-Rock gate will automatically make the guards open the gate for Peter Obi and he will be sworn in as the new president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria!!!! :

Dry asf!
Re: World-renowned British-Pakistani Analyst Quotes Peter Obi to Fault His Country by ba7man(m): 10:17am On Jun 09, 2023
LOVEALAIGBO:

Dry asf!
Dem fit flog Obi koboko comot for the gate sef.

Charlie Boy or Aisha Yesufu can't save him.
Re: World-renowned British-Pakistani Analyst Quotes Peter Obi to Fault His Country by nnamdi640: 10:49am On Jun 09, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Quoting a lying machine. grin
Tell your dad to quote one let see, beside the man has achieved alot, show me your dad achievement including your own achievement let compare to that of Obi.
Re: World-renowned British-Pakistani Analyst Quotes Peter Obi to Fault His Country by AfonjaConehead: 4:44pm On Jun 25, 2023
Wow
Re: World-renowned British-Pakistani Analyst Quotes Peter Obi to Fault His Country by kayevans: 4:51pm On Jun 25, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Ewu Gambia. That was a verbal statement by PO. The error is from the transcriber...it was also stated above. Apparently you were too in a hurry to type your nonsense to have noticed it.
Re: World-renowned British-Pakistani Analyst Quotes Peter Obi to Fault His Country by mightyhaze: 4:53pm On Jun 25, 2023
Corridon:
bulabaic quotes
Re: World-renowned British-Pakistani Analyst Quotes Peter Obi to Fault His Country by Jlow2: 4:56pm On Jun 25, 2023
If Nigerians can accept a drug lord and a man without history of primary life in Nigeria , a man that kicked against subsidy at 120 per liter with palliatives, and later removed same subsidy at 550 per liter without palliatives, against a man that made lives easy, nobody was a hungry as today, lives of Nigerians mattered to him, he never ordered the shooting of innocent protesters at ojota even when the opposition used the ignorant and naïve citizens, he said no blood of any Nigerian is worth his ambitions, any politician that was against this good man , will always fail, Nigerians out of hunger and desperation don’t know what is good and bad, it’s quit unfortunate.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chris Odey Bags Ambassadorial Appointment With Disabled Community Of Nigeria / Nigerian Revolutional Party- NRP Has 20,000 Vacancies Nation-Wide Join Now / Fg Set To Concession Lagos-benin Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.