Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,762 members, 7,813,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

PDP Looted Benue Govt House, I Met No Single Official Car – Fr Alia Alleges - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Looted Benue Govt House, I Met No Single Official Car – Fr Alia Alleges (22091 Views)

Innoson Customized Anambra Deputy Governor Official Car / See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo / PDP Looted Our Destiny, Prospects, Jobs – Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Looted Benue Govt House, I Met No Single Official Car – Fr Alia Alleges by Tundex911: 4:18pm On Jun 09, 2023
As if Alia won't loot his own when the time comes...

Awon weyrey gbogbo

1 Like

Re: PDP Looted Benue Govt House, I Met No Single Official Car – Fr Alia Alleges by Adonkia(m): 4:28pm On Jun 09, 2023
Where are all those people who were hailing and calling him the defender of the Benue valley?. We from the state knew this and we're complaining but the hatred they have for Buhari blinded them. Now he's no longer in office his sins are coming out for the world to see.
Re: PDP Looted Benue Govt House, I Met No Single Official Car – Fr Alia Alleges by Onuoha1234(m): 5:16pm On Jun 09, 2023
It is Ortom the governor not PDP,, -Hold him.
Re: PDP Looted Benue Govt House, I Met No Single Official Car – Fr Alia Alleges by We4all: 6:15pm On Jun 09, 2023
papagiddy:
Can this be possible? Not a single car or truck Someone must be lying....this new governor may not be saying the whole truth

You obviously don't know what you are saying. Ortom looted everything.
Re: PDP Looted Benue Govt House, I Met No Single Official Car – Fr Alia Alleges by We4all: 6:17pm On Jun 09, 2023
VinnyBaba:

This APC Rev father should STFU and focus on governing the state.

He is a Disgrace to the catholic church. sad

Didn't his Father, Buhari loot this Country, for 8years, without Achieving anything? 😏

And you are a disgrace to humanity. I am not a fan of Buhari, but it is an abomination to compare Ortom to Buhari.
Re: PDP Looted Benue Govt House, I Met No Single Official Car – Fr Alia Alleges by We4all: 6:25pm On Jun 09, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Ogbeni, not in this case.🤨

I guess what you are referring to the Church's charity works to orphanage, Missionaries,etc.

This Man won't do Jack! He wants to use this complains, as an Excuse to STEAL. 😕😏

Ikpeazu Also embezzled funds in Office, but the new governor, Alex Otti is not complaining like this. sad

Ikpeazu embezzled funds, but Ortom looted the state. I hope you understand the difference.

And mind the way you use words to rubbish the priest; lest you incur the wrath of God.

Father Alia is not your regular 'in the name of the father' priest. If you knew his history, you won't be here spewing trash.

If you also know the number of people that were buried alive in the Government house, you will just shut your running mouth.
Re: PDP Looted Benue Govt House, I Met No Single Official Car – Fr Alia Alleges by VinnyBaba: 6:49pm On Jun 09, 2023
We4all:

And you are a disgrace to humanity. I am not a fan of Buhari, but it is an abomination to compare Ortom to Buhari.

U are Mad! undecided

Who compares to Buhari, in terms of Failure? sad

Benue was indeed badly ravaged by Fulani Herdsmen under Ortom.

What Excuse does Buhari/APC have for failing WOEFULLY in 8years? 😕

This Alia dude, joined same Party and is whining unnecessarily. 😒
Re: PDP Looted Benue Govt House, I Met No Single Official Car – Fr Alia Alleges by storm001(m): 9:59am On Jun 10, 2023
PDP seems not have learnt that this is no longer looting as usual.
Re: PDP Looted Benue Govt House, I Met No Single Official Car – Fr Alia Alleges by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 9:22am On Jun 12, 2023
[quote author=kosssy post=123669651]
I know what I am saying about the catholic church because I have seen firsthand what they can do in any sector they step into. His complaints surprised me anyways but about the Rev. Father stealing, I wonder what he will use the loot to do. They are mostly not covetous of material things.

what if conji catch am shey he no go nack to free him mind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos, Plateau (Photos) / Niger Delta Greenland Justice Mandate Emerges, Vows To Bring Down Refineries / "Your Niger-Delta Visit Meaningless" - Militants Tells Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.