Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,736 members, 7,831,345 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Caption This Recent Photo Of Ortom And Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Recent Photo Of Ortom And Tinubu (2829 Views)

PDP Reverses Suspension Of Shema, Fayose, Anyim, reverses referral of Ortom / Gov. Ortom And Suswam Reconcile.see How They Hugged Each Other(photos) / Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Recent Photo Of Ortom And Tinubu by phylshan: 2:36am On Jun 09, 2023
Former Governor Samuel Ortom was the only Governor among the G-5 who came out publicly to pitch tent with Peter Obi, Presidential candidate of Labour Party, and worked tirelessly against the All Progressives Congress candidate, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. However, the body language of the former Benue Governor during the visit of the G-5 on the President as depicted in the picture indicates regret and a plead for pardon. What is your own caption on the political implication of the photo?

4 Likes

Re: Caption This Recent Photo Of Ortom And Tinubu by Seefinish: 5:37am On Jun 09, 2023
Ortom took the right decision by openly campaigning against Tinubu.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Recent Photo Of Ortom And Tinubu by VinnyBaba: 5:44am On Jun 09, 2023
Ortom is an 'Anywhere Belle Face' Man. undecided

He lacks Strong Principles, a normal politician should have.😔

He is like those Yoruba Agbo seller Girls that allows every Paul, Chinedu, Mohammed, etc. to Fcvk them. 😒

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Recent Photo Of Ortom And Tinubu by orisa37: 6:27am On Jun 09, 2023
BAT IS THE MANAGER. ORTOM IS THE REPORTING SUPERVISOR OF WORKERS IN THE VINEYARD.
YOU WANT A MONKEY PLAY ALONG LIKE ONE. JOIN THE COVEN.
Re: Caption This Recent Photo Of Ortom And Tinubu by malali: 6:29am On Jun 09, 2023
*Kissing the ring*
Re: Caption This Recent Photo Of Ortom And Tinubu by jahsharon: 6:32am On Jun 09, 2023
Seefinish:
Ortom took the right decision by openly campaigning against Tinubu.

And this one is now the rightmost decision, openly begging Tinubu for appointment

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Recent Photo Of Ortom And Tinubu by orisa37: 6:40am On Jun 09, 2023
VinnyBaba:

He is like those Yoruba Agbo seller Girls that allows every Paul, Chinedu, Mohammed, etc. to Fcvk them. 😒
Re: Caption This Recent Photo Of Ortom And Tinubu by orisa37: 6:44am On Jun 09, 2023
ORTOM IS A RESPONSIBLE TIVMAN. HE WILL THRIVE IN TINUBU'S LATENT MARKET.

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Recent Photo Of Ortom And Tinubu by orisa37: 6:49am On Jun 09, 2023
TINUBU IS "OGBOJU ODE IN THE FOREST OF A THOUSAND DEMONS". ORTOM IS A VERY WILLING APPRENTICE.

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Recent Photo Of Ortom And Tinubu by orisa37: 6:52am On Jun 09, 2023
WIKE AND ORTOM ADMIRE TINUBU. GOD BLESS THE THREE.

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Recent Photo Of Ortom And Tinubu by Rexymania(m): 6:52am On Jun 09, 2023
Politicians are chameleons

1 Like

Re: Caption This Recent Photo Of Ortom And Tinubu by pandoragirigory: 6:55am On Jun 09, 2023
He is trying to retrace his steps after loosing senatorial seat

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Recent Photo Of Ortom And Tinubu by Ihateheadslamer: 7:24am On Jun 09, 2023
FROM G-5 TO G-STRING: HUSTLERS UNITED!
jahsharon:

And this one is now the rightmost decision, openly begging Tinubu for appointment
Re: Caption This Recent Photo Of Ortom And Tinubu by Nobody: 7:24am On Jun 09, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Strong principles. Normal politicians. Something seems wrong with this combination.
Re: Caption This Recent Photo Of Ortom And Tinubu by Nobody: 7:25am On Jun 09, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Or lile those ibo baby factory machines that allow any man, dog or donkey to fvck them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Recent Photo Of Ortom And Tinubu by Nobody: 7:26am On Jun 09, 2023
Rexymania:
Politicians are chameleons

The guy that got the gist.
Re: Caption This Recent Photo Of Ortom And Tinubu by tubolancer(m): 7:30am On Jun 09, 2023
VinnyBaba:

How many have you fcvk?
Re: Caption This Recent Photo Of Ortom And Tinubu by wisdomkid: 7:35am On Jun 09, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Normal politician? Did you read what you write, or what?
Which governor is in Nigeria today that has a strong principle?

Wike that has been in PDP for decades, is just doing anyhow, and you're blaming a man that stood for what he believed?

Nigerians always deserved their leaders though. Imagine this uncultured statement.
Re: Caption This Recent Photo Of Ortom And Tinubu by hakeemhakeem(m): 7:56am On Jun 09, 2023
Tinubu: no be eleyi wey no support me be this

Wike: i told him na say na be the man but him eyes done clear na

Ortum: baba mi no vex na those fake prophet wine me i beg sir

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Recent Photo Of Ortom And Tinubu by solmusdesigns: 8:29am On Jun 09, 2023
As it is if Tinubu so wishes he can throw Ortom in Jail for his corruption charges against Benue State... A case file is with EFCC pending the end of his immunity which just ended

1 Like

Re: Caption This Recent Photo Of Ortom And Tinubu by juman(m): 9:19am On Jun 09, 2023
Nothing special.
EFCC maybe still be used to haunt him by apc.
Re: Caption This Recent Photo Of Ortom And Tinubu by juman(m): 9:20am On Jun 09, 2023
Tinubu is the new god in Nigeria.
Use your power to benefit we the common people.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Recent Photo Of Ortom And Tinubu by NzogbuNzogbu: 9:20am On Jun 09, 2023
What I don't understand is ortom was openly for obi as well as ikpeazu, uguwuanyi

Do they now see no hope in obi

1 Like

Re: Caption This Recent Photo Of Ortom And Tinubu by Ofunaofu: 9:28am On Jun 09, 2023
Ask Ortom of his major achievement as governor, he will tell you that he fought Buhari

1 Like

Re: Caption This Recent Photo Of Ortom And Tinubu by hakym619(m): 9:35am On Jun 09, 2023
ATTENTION GUYS

Guys I'm in tension. Recently, around April ending, i bought a government job slot. The issuer claimed that this slot was issued out by Lagos State government to the campaign DG to honor his efforts.

Please if you're an APC member in this house or a staff at Lagos civil service commission, is it true that politicians are given slots.

The person coordinating this slot selling has been telling us to be patient for documentation date - the third stage in employment processing.

NB : I and others have forwarded all credentials to him since May beginning but we're still on it till now.

ANXIETY IS KILLING ME . WHO HAS SOMETHING TO SAY 😢
Re: Caption This Recent Photo Of Ortom And Tinubu by exotique1fy(f): 9:50am On Jun 09, 2023
hakym619:
ATTENTION GUYS

Guys I'm in tension. Recently, around April ending, i bought a government job slot. The issuer claimed that this slot was issued out by Lagos State government to the campaign DG to honor his efforts.

Please if you're an APC member in this house or a staff at Lagos civil service commission, is it true that politicians are given slots.

The person coordinating this slot selling has been telling us to be patient for documentation date - the third stage in employment processing.

NB : I and others have forwarded all credentials to him since May beginning but we're still on it till now.

ANXIETY IS KILLING ME . WHO HAS SOMETHING TO SAY 😢

How much did you give this person?

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Takes Fire Prevention, Safety Campaign To Markets / The Worst case of Child Abuse in the UK. / Gov Rochas Okorocha Was Booed Today At The Secretariat In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.