Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,660 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

S. Africa Sends 400 Firefighters To Go Fight Canada's Worst Fire Outbreak (PICS) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / S. Africa Sends 400 Firefighters To Go Fight Canada's Worst Fire Outbreak (PICS) (2363 Views)

La Palma: Explosions Force Firefighters To Evacuate Residents & End Flights(Pix) / Firefighters Battle Extreme Wildfires In France( Pix, Video) / Miami Building Collapse: Firefighters Trawl The Rubbles As 99 Still Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: S. Africa Sends 400 Firefighters To Go Fight Canada's Worst Fire Outbreak (PICS) by Nobody: 7:27am On Jun 09, 2023
Evaloyal2J:
you people should stop this supremacy battle already. We are all humans and no human is superior than the other before the one who created it. There are both good and bad people everywhere.
Tell these jealous and toxic Nigerians. Be like say na bad news dey give some orgasm. Look at the other ozwor, he has been here arguing trash since early morning.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: S. Africa Sends 400 Firefighters To Go Fight Canada's Worst Fire Outbreak (PICS) by Zionmdde: 7:40am On Jun 09, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Aswear all you typed here are very correct

If you go to government offices, the civil/public offices you will see so-called public/civil servants displaying barefaced hatred against religious adherents of other faiths and tribalism against other tribes.
They should continue their tribalism, we are not ashamed of where other countries have left us.
Re: S. Africa Sends 400 Firefighters To Go Fight Canada's Worst Fire Outbreak (PICS) by Baronthecelebri: 7:44am On Jun 09, 2023
Good one from them
Re: S. Africa Sends 400 Firefighters To Go Fight Canada's Worst Fire Outbreak (PICS) by iykofias(m): 8:09am On Jun 09, 2023
Mumu said Nigeria is the greatest, greatest at what?

1 Like

Re: S. Africa Sends 400 Firefighters To Go Fight Canada's Worst Fire Outbreak (PICS) by kingthreat(m): 8:11am On Jun 09, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Coming from an unpatriotic citizen!

Hello! As far as the continent Africa exist, We are the greatest! None comes close!

On any, and at any level! None is even close!

So because of that shithole called SA, you have degenerated to mocking your own country?

You know your problem! You don’t even know your worth?

There is a japa fever among the citizens. I am trying to highlight on that while a man whose specie paternity is in contest because his unintelligence is amazing sees me as unpatriotic. You that is patriotic, wtf have you done in service to the country. Just sit behind your phone and say what you want while in reality, you can't even raise a finger for the good of your country. Leave me, I am not the cause of your silliness.

And as far as Africa is concerned Nigeria is just the most populous, not the greatest. Patriotism is not living in denial.

1 Like

Re: S. Africa Sends 400 Firefighters To Go Fight Canada's Worst Fire Outbreak (PICS) by Clinghton: 8:42am On Jun 09, 2023
Some would refuse to come back, the Japa syndrome
Re: S. Africa Sends 400 Firefighters To Go Fight Canada's Worst Fire Outbreak (PICS) by KingCold: 8:56am On Jun 09, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Bros please keep quiet, there's nothing to defend here!

QED
This is Lezz, and this is what he does best, mindless trolling...I'm certain this is his 47th moniker such a loser!
Re: S. Africa Sends 400 Firefighters To Go Fight Canada's Worst Fire Outbreak (PICS) by eepeepook: 9:51am On Jun 09, 2023
Four hundred people are not that many. Who were the rest in the picture? Why didn’t Nigeria send people? This country, sha. I wouldn’t mind volunteering. It will serve as a one month duty tour.
Re: S. Africa Sends 400 Firefighters To Go Fight Canada's Worst Fire Outbreak (PICS) by NeloNelo: 10:28am On Jun 09, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

DSTV and MTN 🤣🤣🤣

I am glad you mentioned it, I was waiting for it.

Their slave masters own it! The company’s only carry the identity of the country, the brains behind it are not South Africans.

How could you have believe dumbos will have a telecom or shopping company?

They not that brilliant! They cannot even manage a kiosk

Did you guys know about this before?

Telecom contributes N2.5 trillion to GDP – NCC

https://thegisthouse.com/telecom-contributes-n2-5-trillion-to-gdp-ncc/
Re: S. Africa Sends 400 Firefighters To Go Fight Canada's Worst Fire Outbreak (PICS) by Nche95(m): 5:59am On Jun 10, 2023
kingthreat:
If it were Nigerian firefighters, the return plane will be empty grin
if na you , you go return ??
You are paid ₦40k monthly and suddenly an opportunity like this came up.. you of return? Na to turn deserter ooo
Re: S. Africa Sends 400 Firefighters To Go Fight Canada's Worst Fire Outbreak (PICS) by Nche95(m): 6:00am On Jun 10, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Coming from an unpatriotic citizen!

Hello! As far as the continent Africa exist, We are the greatest! None comes close!

On any, and at any level! None is even close!

So because of that shithole called SA, you have degenerated to mocking your own country?

You know your problem! You don’t even know your worth?
greatest for mouth. What made us the greatest oga ?
Re: S. Africa Sends 400 Firefighters To Go Fight Canada's Worst Fire Outbreak (PICS) by korede181: 5:37pm On Jun 10, 2023
people are going to sacrifice their lives in another country a white mans country at that and here are wise Nigerians complementing them...
seems no one say the plane was Ethiopian.. you mean SouthAfrica also had no airline of it own.....
Re: S. Africa Sends 400 Firefighters To Go Fight Canada's Worst Fire Outbreak (PICS) by Hatrick01: 8:35pm On Jun 11, 2023
WannaHowzit:

See Nigeria sending firefighters to Canada
he is right, There is nothing special in this news. I Dont think this needs a thread. Chill

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bristol Palin Dumped By Baby Daddy / Checkout The Biography Of Ghana's President-elect, Nana Akufo-addo / Raoul Moat: Britain's Most Wanted Villain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.