Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

S. Africa Sends 400 Firefighters To Go Fight Canada's Worst Fire Outbreak (PICS) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / S. Africa Sends 400 Firefighters To Go Fight Canada's Worst Fire Outbreak (PICS) (2357 Views)

La Palma: Explosions Force Firefighters To Evacuate Residents & End Flights(Pix) / Firefighters Battle Extreme Wildfires In France( Pix, Video) / Miami Building Collapse: Firefighters Trawl The Rubbles As 99 Still Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

S. Africa Sends 400 Firefighters To Go Fight Canada's Worst Fire Outbreak (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 3:44am On Jun 09, 2023
South Africa has sent a team of 200 firefighters to Canada's fire-stricken province of Alberta, with another 200 to follow.

The crew departed from the Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport on a chartered aircraft over a week ago.

The deployment of the firefighters is expected to last for 30 days.

According to Working on Fire, Alberta had already experienced more than 550 wildfires this season resulting in significant damage to property and infrastructure.

The organisation's Linton Rensburg said this was their fifth deployment: "Our firefighters arrived in Alberta yesterday [Sunday] morning and tomorrow they will begin active firefighting duties.

"South Africa is one of a few countries in the world that has a full-time wildfire firefighting force and the agreement between South Africa and Canada has been longstanding. [It] allows for the exchange in firefighting resources."

Over the past few days major North American cities including New York have been overwhelmed by smog from the unprecedented Canadian fires.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: S. Africa Sends 400 Firefighters To Go Fight Canada's Worst Fire Outbreak (PICS) by MatrixReloaded: 3:47am On Jun 09, 2023
Smooth sailings for this firefigh.. although South Africa don't like traveling because they have a working system.

8 Likes

Re: S. Africa Sends 400 Firefighters To Go Fight Canada's Worst Fire Outbreak (PICS) by HacheNoire: 3:49am On Jun 09, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣

The idiots will always prefer to serve a White man, than it’s fellow African brothers!

A fvcking racist and xenophobic shithole that is desperate to win relevance on the international stage.

Morafvcker went to join BRICS 🤣🤣🤣

People who find it difficult to love and inhabit with their African neighbors, now forcing themselves to align with foreign alliance!

14 Likes

Re: S. Africa Sends 400 Firefighters To Go Fight Canada's Worst Fire Outbreak (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 3:57am On Jun 09, 2023
SA firefighters have been on numerous occasions to Canada and across the globe to battle wildfires. They're considered some of the best in the world.

American, British, Australian, New Zealand and South African firefighters are currently battling Canada's worst wildfires in history.

3 Likes

Re: S. Africa Sends 400 Firefighters To Go Fight Canada's Worst Fire Outbreak (PICS) by Creamypie(m): 4:03am On Jun 09, 2023
Yeye over sabi pipo. People wey no send fellow African country

3 Likes

Re: S. Africa Sends 400 Firefighters To Go Fight Canada's Worst Fire Outbreak (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 4:10am On Jun 09, 2023
HacheNoire:
🤣🤣🤣🤣

The idiots will always prefer to serve a White man, than it’s fellow African brothers!

A fvcking racist and xenophobic shithole that is desperate to win relevance on the international stage.

Morafvcker went to join BRICS 🤣🤣🤣

People who find it difficult to love and inhabit with their African neighbors, now forcing themselves to align with foreign alliance!

Before you talk out of your buttocks - let's test your ignorance.

How much does SA spend on AU and AU peacekeeping missions?

Give a figure please.

Hint: It's amongst the top 3 in Africa.

Are you still laughing? Not our fault Japageria only has 7 firefighters and 1 okada serving as a fire truck.

12 Likes

Re: S. Africa Sends 400 Firefighters To Go Fight Canada's Worst Fire Outbreak (PICS) by HacheNoire: 4:13am On Jun 09, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Before you talk out of your buttocks - let's test your ignorance.

How much does SA spend on AU and AU peacekeeping missions?

Give a figure please.

Hint: It's amongst the top 3 in Africa.

Are you still laughing?

Does it change the fact that they xenophobic and racist?

You never addressed the points I raised and only scribbled gibberish!

4 Likes

Re: S. Africa Sends 400 Firefighters To Go Fight Canada's Worst Fire Outbreak (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 4:21am On Jun 09, 2023
HacheNoire:

Does it change the fact that they xenophobic and racist?

You never addressed the points I raised and only scribbled gibberish!

Does it change the fact you only have one okada doubling as a fire truck?

You don't even have a single Air Nigeria plane. The one you paid N190B for was a spray paint job from a slum backyard in Addis Ababa ☹️☹️☹️

15 Likes

Re: S. Africa Sends 400 Firefighters To Go Fight Canada's Worst Fire Outbreak (PICS) by HacheNoire: 4:24am On Jun 09, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Does it change the fact you only have one okada doubling as a fire truck?

You don't even have a single Air Nigeria plane. The one you paid N190B for was a spray paint job from a slum backyard in Addis Ababa ☹️☹️☹️

Agreed! We still one of the most friendly, accommodating, industrious and versatile nation on Earth!

Who knows SA? What are they known for? HIV and cheap sex?

You lots shouldn’t even be on the map!

Young grown men still blaming their other people for their predicaments!

In fairness! South Africa should be a nuclear bomb test site! You all don’t even worth to be classified as humans!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: S. Africa Sends 400 Firefighters To Go Fight Canada's Worst Fire Outbreak (PICS) by freemanq(m): 4:24am On Jun 09, 2023
What is Nigeria doing? We have lost our place in Africa o
Re: S. Africa Sends 400 Firefighters To Go Fight Canada's Worst Fire Outbreak (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 4:29am On Jun 09, 2023
HacheNoire:

Agreed! We still one of the most friendly, accommodating, industrious and versatile nation on Earth!

Go ask Brazil, Russia, India and China who asked South Africa to come join them and form a super global group called the BRICS 😎

Go cry in your mother's compound LOSER! Along with your loser country.

12 Likes

Re: S. Africa Sends 400 Firefighters To Go Fight Canada's Worst Fire Outbreak (PICS) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:29am On Jun 09, 2023
freemanq:
What is Nigeria doing? We have lost our place in Africa o
Don't even go there!
Nigeria is doing corruption simple and short

Manufacturing corruption on an industrial scale. And we are even exporting our products sending them forth to the international scene to spend the loots recklessly like a prodigal son

6 Likes

Re: S. Africa Sends 400 Firefighters To Go Fight Canada's Worst Fire Outbreak (PICS) by HacheNoire: 4:32am On Jun 09, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Go ask Brazil, Russia, India and China who asked South Africa to come join them and form a super global group called the BRICS 😎

Go cry in your mother's compound LOSER! Along with your loser country.

They knew you were the most foolish lots in Africa! Why didn’t they propose same to Nigeria, Egypt or Tunisia?

They knew the only place people have heads without brains is South Africa!

Stop celebrating mediocrity! I will do same! The most foolish people are the most vulnerable!

South Africa 🤣🤣🤣🤣. The land of jobless and jealous lots!

3 Likes

Re: S. Africa Sends 400 Firefighters To Go Fight Canada's Worst Fire Outbreak (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 4:36am On Jun 09, 2023
HacheNoire:

They knew you were the most foolish lots in Africa! Why didn’t they propose same to Nigeria, Egypt or Tunisia?

They knew the only place people have heads without brains is South Africa!

Stop celebrating mediocrity! I will do same! The most foolish people are the most vulnerable!

South Africa 🤣🤣🤣🤣. The land of jobless and jealous lots!

You're clearly high on your own stash of drugs Mr f.lathead. They should tie you by the leg to a tree as is customary in Worst Africa for weirdos like you.

8 Likes

Re: S. Africa Sends 400 Firefighters To Go Fight Canada's Worst Fire Outbreak (PICS) by Zionmdde: 4:37am On Jun 09, 2023
HacheNoire:

Young grown men still blaming their other people for their predicaments!

In fairness! South Africa should be a nuclear bomb test site! You all don’t even worth to be classified as humans!

Remove friendly, remove accommodating from that ur statement. Nigeria is a very hostile and dangerous place. Even Nigerians are not friendly to other Nigerians based on ethnicity.

While our leaders feed us with how to discriminate against people from other tribes, they embezzle the money meant to make the fire service in the country work

South Africa is far far better than Nigeria in everything. Nigeria should rather be used as bomb test sites.

12 Likes

Re: S. Africa Sends 400 Firefighters To Go Fight Canada's Worst Fire Outbreak (PICS) by HacheNoire: 4:39am On Jun 09, 2023
WannaHowzit:

You're clearly high on your own stash of drugs. They should tie you by the leg to a tree as is customary in Worst Africa for weirdos like you.

Not surprised by your statement. I know you people were born to be foolish, which scientist have not explored the root cause!

Where else on Earth are foolish people gathered in large numbers outside South Africa?

If not for the United Nations and African Union, Kenya should be recolonizing SA

You lots need to be taught on how to grow brains in your skull.

1 Like

Re: S. Africa Sends 400 Firefighters To Go Fight Canada's Worst Fire Outbreak (PICS) by femicyrus(m): 4:44am On Jun 09, 2023
When a university in Europe is in need of lecturers in corruption dynamics, no country can compete with Nigerians

For 🔥 fighting, you and I know that if Nigerians are tested with such assignment, none of them will come back home again and it will become a national embarrassment
Re: S. Africa Sends 400 Firefighters To Go Fight Canada's Worst Fire Outbreak (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 4:44am On Jun 09, 2023
HacheNoire:

Not surprised by your statement. I know you people were born to be foolish, which scientist have not explored the root cause!

Where else on Earth are foolish people gathered in large numbers outside South Africa?

If not for the United Nations and African Union, Kenya should be recolonizing SA

You lots need to be taught on how to grow brains in your skull.

I think your stash of drugs blew up your Japagerian buttocks where you had stuffed it when crossing into South Sudan for greener pastures - and it's wrecking havoc with your mind ☹️☹️☹️

1 Like

Re: S. Africa Sends 400 Firefighters To Go Fight Canada's Worst Fire Outbreak (PICS) by kingthreat(m): 4:46am On Jun 09, 2023
If it were Nigerian firefighters, the return plane will be empty grin

3 Likes

Re: S. Africa Sends 400 Firefighters To Go Fight Canada's Worst Fire Outbreak (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 4:52am On Jun 09, 2023
Canadian wildfires have lead to smog across North America - including major cities such as New York in the USA.

Re: S. Africa Sends 400 Firefighters To Go Fight Canada's Worst Fire Outbreak (PICS) by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 4:59am On Jun 09, 2023
kingthreat:
If it were Nigerian firefighters, the return plane will be empty grin

Coming from an unpatriotic citizen!

Hello! As far as the continent Africa exist, We are the greatest! None comes close!

On any, and at any level! None is even close!

So because of that shithole called SA, you have degenerated to mocking your own country?

You know your problem! You don’t even know your worth?

2 Likes

Re: S. Africa Sends 400 Firefighters To Go Fight Canada's Worst Fire Outbreak (PICS) by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 5:01am On Jun 09, 2023
WannaHowzit:

I think your stash of drugs blew up your Japagerian buttocks where you had stuffed it when crossing into South Sudan for greener pastures - and it's wrecking havoc with your mind ☹️☹️☹️

Just imagine! Punching below belt!

You not good with vibes! Your people are not educated enough to delve into matters!

Hello! When Nigerians are talking, take a sit.

If we want to degenerate to your level, we wouldn’t be classifying South Africans as humans.

Our enlightenment and exposure only mandates us to do.

1 Like

Re: S. Africa Sends 400 Firefighters To Go Fight Canada's Worst Fire Outbreak (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 5:02am On Jun 09, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Just imagine! Punching below belt!

You not good with vibes! Your people are not educated enough to delve into matters!

Hello! When Nigerians are talking, take a sit.

If we want to generate to your level, we wouldn’t be classifying South Africans as humans.

Our enlightenment and exposure only mandates is to do.

Yawn. Sit down and count stolen votes.

4 Likes

Re: S. Africa Sends 400 Firefighters To Go Fight Canada's Worst Fire Outbreak (PICS) by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 5:07am On Jun 09, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Yawn. Sit down and count stolen votes.

We doing and moving! Can you do same in your country!

Your country is a cattle ranch! Just a few half baked brains ruling over dumbos

Practically, you all are all sheep’s! Nigerian sheep’s got more brains than South Africans.

Imagine you as a lower animal telling Nigerians to count votes? 🤣🤣

What you know about voting when you don’t even know the cause of your problems?

What were you trained to believe? That your African brothers are the sole cause of your problems!

Please take a sit! I want to discuss with humans!

You don’t even have good punchlines!

2 Likes

Re: S. Africa Sends 400 Firefighters To Go Fight Canada's Worst Fire Outbreak (PICS) by vowiski(m): 5:11am On Jun 09, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Coming from an unpatriotic citizen!

Hello! As far as the continent Africa exist, We are the greatest! None comes close!

On any, and at any level! None is even close!

So because of that shithole called SA, you have degenerated to mocking your own country?

You know your problem! You don’t even know your worth?

This One looks likes a motivational speaker … No matter how you scream in front of a mirror that you are rich, if your account doesn’t have money you are broke , dead broke!

It’s people like you that makes our leaders continue to rub our faces with shit.. This suffering adaptation mentality. God forbid…

Can the so called greatest compete against South Africa in any form apart from Population?

India and China are words largest population, doesn’t make them greater than the USA.

Talking about patriotic ? That’s like a 25 year old guy seeing his neighbor who is 21 pouncing his momma real hard in the other room , and cheering the guy, “yo rock , you pounced my momma harder than my papa” what a duchebag! cheesy

Oga go and sit down , you shameless deplorable lot.

3 Likes

Re: S. Africa Sends 400 Firefighters To Go Fight Canada's Worst Fire Outbreak (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 5:12am On Jun 09, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

We doing and moving! Can you do same in your country!

Your country is a cattle ranch! Just a few half baked brains ruling over dumbos

Practically, you all are all sheep’s! Nigerian sheep’s got more brains than South Africans.

Imagine you as a lower animal telling Nigerians to count votes? 🤣🤣

What you know about voting when you don’t even know the cause of your problems?

What were you trained to believe? That your African brothers are the sole cause of your problems!

Please take a sit! I want to discuss with humans!

You don’t even have good punchlines!

When's Ramaphosa coming back to Worst Africa for a presidential funeral of a certain newly elected drug trafficking octegerian president ☹️☹️☹️

Should we set a date for 2 years from now? After 18 months in a London hospital ☹️☹️☹️

I heard if I were to go to a Japagerian hospital I'd have to bring my own drip and injections ☹️☹️☹️😂😂😂

You're right- your brains are brilliantly corrupt. Make that fantastically corrupt.

4 Likes

Re: S. Africa Sends 400 Firefighters To Go Fight Canada's Worst Fire Outbreak (PICS) by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 5:15am On Jun 09, 2023
vowiski:

This One looks lies a motivational speaker … No matter how you scream in front of a mirror that you are rich, if your account doesn’t have money you are broke , dead broke!

It’s people like you that makes our leaders continue to rub our faces with shit.. This suffering adaptation mentality. God forbid…

Can the so called greatest compete against South Africa in any form apart from Population?

India and China are words largest population, doesn’t make them greater than the USA.

Oga go and sit down , you shameless deplorable lot.

Balderdash!

Hyping what not! South Africans that just got independence from slavery in 1994? 🤣🤣🤣. What have they done with their brains after that?

Hello! We not only the greatest, we the most skilled, educated, influential and dominant citizens in the entire African! None comes close!

Go verify!!! And even if anyone would come close, Not South Africans! What do they have to offer? Their colonial masters?

3 Likes

Re: S. Africa Sends 400 Firefighters To Go Fight Canada's Worst Fire Outbreak (PICS) by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 5:20am On Jun 09, 2023
WannaHowzit:

When's Ramaphosa coming back to Worst Africa for a presidential funeral of a certain newly elected drug trafficking octegerian president ☹️☹️☹️

Should we set a date for 2 years from now? After 18 months in a London hospital ☹️☹️☹️

I heard if I were to go to a Japagerian hospital I'd have to bring my own drip and injections ☹️☹️☹️😂😂😂

You're right- your brains are brilliantly corrupt.

Tell me something close to that drug trafficker in South Africa?

You can never! You lots are born to dumbos!

Hello! A drug trafficker in Nigeria is better than your president! Even Malema the noise maker won’t come close!
What do South Africans have inside their head? What motivates a South African? Alcohol!

My country is still sending brains to your country in all sectors, can you say same about your country?

Even your slave masters that you share citizenship with know that you all dumbos, and why they keep importing brains!

Please! The worst of Nigeria is a life you dream to have!

Everything birthed in my country has brains! Can you say same about your country?

Even the boerbull you claim to breed are one of the most foolish dogs! Like they were bred to be slaves, just like their masters!

1 Like

Re: S. Africa Sends 400 Firefighters To Go Fight Canada's Worst Fire Outbreak (PICS) by markidoo(m): 5:22am On Jun 09, 2023
If Nigeria were to send 400 Firefighters,,I bet I'll be among the 400,but my only fear is will Politics not play over Merit
Re: S. Africa Sends 400 Firefighters To Go Fight Canada's Worst Fire Outbreak (PICS) by Evaloyal2J(f): 5:23am On Jun 09, 2023
you people should stop this supremacy battle already. We are all humans and no human is superior than the other before the one who created it. There are both good and bad people everywhere.

1 Like

Re: S. Africa Sends 400 Firefighters To Go Fight Canada's Worst Fire Outbreak (PICS) by vowiski(m): 5:24am On Jun 09, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Balderdash!

Hyping what not! South Africans that just got independence from slavery in 1994? 🤣🤣🤣. What have they done with their brains after that?

Hello! We not only the greatest, we the most skilled, educated, influential and dominant citizens in the entire African! None comes close!

Go verify!!! And even if anyone would come close, Not South Africans! What do they have to offer? Their colonial masters?

You are definitely a pretentious and sanctimonious tool!

Not worthy of further replies.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Brexit: UK Vote To Leave EU...... As The Pound Fell Record Low - Mirror / Tearful Obama - Ordered His Faithful Safety Drone To Go Back - Photo / U. S. A.F Shows Strength, Launches 52 Fully Armed F-35 II Fighters(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.