Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,211 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Can I Transfer My Existing Mobile Number To A Local Esim? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Can I Transfer My Existing Mobile Number To A Local Esim? (133 Views)

Can I Keep My Existing Phone Number With A Local Esim? / Can I Transfer My Existing Phone Number To A Local Esim? / How Do I Transfer Airtime To My Bank Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can I Transfer My Existing Mobile Number To A Local Esim? by esimcard(m): 6:24am On Jun 09, 2023
Yes, in most cases, you can transfer your existing mobile number to a local eSim. This process is known as number porting or number transfer. Contact your mobile network provider to inquire about the process and any associated fees.

Remember that specific details and procedures may vary depending on your device, mobile network provider, and country. It's always recommended to consult with your provider or refer to the device's user manual for accurate and up-to-date information on using a local eSIM.

(1) (Reply)

Data Analytics Consulting Services - Narwal / How To Netgear Wifi Extender Login Setup | Easy Tips / Can I Keep My Existing Phone Number With A Local Esim?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.