Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,809 members, 7,813,664 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

Can I Keep My Existing Phone Number With A Local Esim? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Can I Keep My Existing Phone Number With A Local Esim? (132 Views)

Can I Transfer My Existing Phone Number To A Local Esim? / How To Check Your Glo Number With USSD (2021); All Codes For Glo Network / How To Check Your BVN Number With Your Mobile Phone Without Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can I Keep My Existing Phone Number With A Local Esim? by esimcard(m): 5:41am On Jun 23, 2023
It depends on the mobile network operator and their policies. Some operators may allow you to port your existing phone number to an eSIM, while others may issue you a new number specifically for the eSIM. You should inquire with your operator about their number porting options for eSIMs.

Remember that the availability and specific details of local eSims may vary depending on your location and the mobile network operator you choose. It's always recommended to contact your operator or visit their website for accurate and up-to-date information regarding local eSIM services.

(1) (Reply)

Exploring AI In Natural Disaster Prediction And Response In Nigeria / Air Quality Monitors / Chinese Engineering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.