Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,542 members, 7,837,082 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Trending Video Of Nigerians Powering Their Generators With Cooking Gas - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trending Video Of Nigerians Powering Their Generators With Cooking Gas (3280 Views)

Nigerians Seen Powering Their Generators With Cooking Gas(video) / Senator Bima Enagi Introduces Bill To Ban Generators; 10-year Jail For Seller / 'our Mumu Don Do': Nigerian Soldier Talks About 2019 Election In Trending Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trending Video Of Nigerians Powering Their Generators With Cooking Gas by dashpressmedia: 6:30am On Jun 09, 2023
Trending video of Nigerians powering their generators with cooking gas

To read more, click on the link 👇

https://dashpressmedia..com/2023/06/trending-video-of-nigerians-powering.html

A few Nigerians have devised new ways of powering their generators which is their alternative source of power.

A video that is making the rounds on social media shows some people are now powering their generators using cooking gas.

This is coming following the removal of fuel subsidy and the increase in petrol pump price.

Watch the video below & Subscribe 👇

https://youtube.com/shorts/IblgBCtcbeg?feature=share

1 Share

Re: Trending Video Of Nigerians Powering Their Generators With Cooking Gas by Father4all: 6:54am On Jun 09, 2023
It's too dangerous oo. Many landlord's won't accept it in their houses

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trending Video Of Nigerians Powering Their Generators With Cooking Gas by dashpressmedia: 7:06am On Jun 09, 2023
I agree

Subscribe to our channel

Father4all:
Re: Trending Video Of Nigerians Powering Their Generators With Cooking Gas by Dpen11(f): 7:08am On Jun 09, 2023
This is absolutely risky

For your school projects, dissertation, PowerPoint presentation, thesis etc
Please check my signature and contact me

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trending Video Of Nigerians Powering Their Generators With Cooking Gas by dashpressmedia: 7:10am On Jun 09, 2023
I agree with you

Subscribe to our channel

Dpen11:
This is absolutely risky
Re: Trending Video Of Nigerians Powering Their Generators With Cooking Gas by savcy(m): 7:18am On Jun 09, 2023
But even if it's safe CNG costs more. What's the advantage?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trending Video Of Nigerians Powering Their Generators With Cooking Gas by dashpressmedia: 7:22am On Jun 09, 2023
I agree with you

Subscribe to our channel

savcy:
But even if it's safe CNG costs more. What's the advantage?
Re: Trending Video Of Nigerians Powering Their Generators With Cooking Gas by Obrigardo: 7:26am On Jun 09, 2023
A trending video of a Nigerian
Or
Trending video of Nigerians

Jesus! This is like dancing in the center of mount Helen as the volcano erupted. 🤦

Nigeria is a failed experiment.
Re: Trending Video Of Nigerians Powering Their Generators With Cooking Gas by Obrigardo: 7:29am On Jun 09, 2023
dashpressmedia:

A few Nigerians have devised new ways of powering their generators which is their alternative source of power.

A video that is making the rounds on social media shows some people are now powering their generators using cooking gas.

This is coming following the removal of fuel subsidy and the increase in petrol pump price.

And why are you smiling on your avatar? Looks so cringe, like someone smiling at the gates of a cemetery lit on fire.
Re: Trending Video Of Nigerians Powering Their Generators With Cooking Gas by dnawah(m): 7:33am On Jun 09, 2023
Father4all:
it is not dangerous,it more eco friendly.all u need to do is to remove ur carburetor and put the gas and fuel one.
A 12.5kg cylinder on a 2.5KVA generator would guarantee you 40-50 hours of electricity, depending on the load on the generator.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trending Video Of Nigerians Powering Their Generators With Cooking Gas by marlow1962(m): 7:36am On Jun 09, 2023
Nigerians always learns the hard way, until like 100 people turn to barbeque, then their eyes go open.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trending Video Of Nigerians Powering Their Generators With Cooking Gas by dashpressmedia: 7:39am On Jun 09, 2023
Thank you for sharing

Kindly subscribe to the channel

dnawah:
it is not dangerous,it more eco friendly.all u need to do is to remove ur carburetor and put the gas and fuel one.
A 12.5kg cylinder on a 2.5KVA generator would guarantee you 40-50 hours of electricity, depending on the load on the generator.
Re: Trending Video Of Nigerians Powering Their Generators With Cooking Gas by dashpressmedia: 7:41am On Jun 09, 2023
I agree with you

marlow1962:
Nigerians always learns the hard way, until like 100 people turn to barbeque, then their eyes go open.
Re: Trending Video Of Nigerians Powering Their Generators With Cooking Gas by Jenn05(f): 8:08am On Jun 09, 2023
Be careful o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trending Video Of Nigerians Powering Their Generators With Cooking Gas by dashpressmedia: 8:13am On Jun 09, 2023
Subscribe to my channel

Jenn05:
Be careful o
Re: Trending Video Of Nigerians Powering Their Generators With Cooking Gas by dashpressmedia: 8:14am On Jun 09, 2023
Lifestyle Quote

"Create a life that feels good on the inside, not one that just looks good on the outside."

In pidgin

"Make you build life wey go make you happy for inside, no be just the one wey go dey fine for outside."

https://www.instagram.com/p/CtQqWyTtR_5/?igshid=NjZiM2M3MzIxNA==

1 Share

Re: Trending Video Of Nigerians Powering Their Generators With Cooking Gas by dashpressmedia: 8:30am On Jun 09, 2023
Hi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trending Video Of Nigerians Powering Their Generators With Cooking Gas by dmz1: 8:38am On Jun 09, 2023
dnawah:
How can one get the gas carburator please?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trending Video Of Nigerians Powering Their Generators With Cooking Gas by Chixco95(m): 10:04am On Jun 09, 2023
dashpressmedia:

Someone has been doing this since late 2021 so I'm not surprised to see it. There are some generators that support this. Don't try it with I better pass my neighbour ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trending Video Of Nigerians Powering Their Generators With Cooking Gas by dashpressmedia: 10:28am On Jun 09, 2023
Thank you for sharing

Kindle subscribe to my channel

Chixco95:

Someone has been doing this since late 2021 so I'm not surprised to see it. There are some generators that support this. Don't try it with I better pass my neighbour ooo
Re: Trending Video Of Nigerians Powering Their Generators With Cooking Gas by Parachoko: 10:52am On Jun 09, 2023
Father4all:
Is not dangerous
Re: Trending Video Of Nigerians Powering Their Generators With Cooking Gas by dnawah(m): 11:47am On Jun 09, 2023
dmz1:

How can one get the gas carburator please?
on jumia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trending Video Of Nigerians Powering Their Generators With Cooking Gas by Dougad: 12:11pm On Jun 09, 2023
The comments here made me do my research and I discovered it's already been in use for a while even beyond Nigeria but the Nigerian in me still dey fear lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trending Video Of Nigerians Powering Their Generators With Cooking Gas by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:37pm On Jun 09, 2023
IS CHINA TECH,TAKING LIVES IN CHINA SUB SUBOURBS STOP IT NOW angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trending Video Of Nigerians Powering Their Generators With Cooking Gas by Gajagojo: 12:41pm On Jun 09, 2023
dnawah:
. You are not authorised to give this kind of advice
If someone dies as a result you won't take responsibility.
I am 100% certain that the manufacturer of the generator will not take responsibility.

We need to learn to avoid short cuts.
There are generators designed for gas specifically.
Re: Trending Video Of Nigerians Powering Their Generators With Cooking Gas by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 09, 2023
Gajagojo:
. You are not authorised to give this kind of advice
If someone dies as a result you won't take responsibility.
I am 100% certain that the manufacturer of the generator will not take responsibility.

We need to learn to avoid short cuts.
There are generators designed for gas specifically.
Just keep quiet already, which kind yama yama talk be this again.
Re: Trending Video Of Nigerians Powering Their Generators With Cooking Gas by Gajagojo: 12:53pm On Jun 09, 2023
Lukepeter:

Just keep quiet already, which kind yama yama talk be this again.
Why don't you silence me if you can?

You are not intelligent

Is your mouth bigger than anyone else's

You just come to the public and start misleading people
Re: Trending Video Of Nigerians Powering Their Generators With Cooking Gas by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 09, 2023
Gajagojo:

Why don't you silence me if you can?

You are not intelligent

Is your mouth bigger than anyone else's

You just come to the public and start misleading people
Incoherent and incomprehensible gibberish. Why the fvck are you creating a new paragraph for sentence, read like some shit my 6 years old Niece would do.
Re: Trending Video Of Nigerians Powering Their Generators With Cooking Gas by PlayerMeji: 2:06pm On Jun 09, 2023
ilegendd even has a tutorial on how to do it here on nairaland from years ago...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trending Video Of Nigerians Powering Their Generators With Cooking Gas by TemplarLandry: 2:26pm On Jun 09, 2023
Necessity is the mother of invention.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trending Video Of Nigerians Powering Their Generators With Cooking Gas by davillian(m): 2:57pm On Jun 09, 2023
I saw a bet9ja shop using it yesterday...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trending Video Of Nigerians Powering Their Generators With Cooking Gas by Obakoolex(m): 3:00pm On Jun 09, 2023
Lukepeter:

Incoherent and incomprehensible gibberish. Why the fvck are you creating a new paragraph for sentence, read like some shit my 6 years old Niece would do.
You should defend against the accusation not insulting and trying to be clever by half.
Give reasons why you think it's safe to use....shikena

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Arrest Woman Who Pretend To Observe Prayer On Top Of The Ocean / Ijaw Forum / Boko Haram Fighters Surrender With Weapons In Konduga [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.