Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,368 members, 7,864,701 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:19 AM

Trending Video Of Nigerians Powering Their Generators With Cooking Gas - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trending Video Of Nigerians Powering Their Generators With Cooking Gas (3317 Views)

Nigerians Seen Powering Their Generators With Cooking Gas(video) / Senator Bima Enagi Introduces Bill To Ban Generators; 10-year Jail For Seller / 'our Mumu Don Do': Nigerian Soldier Talks About 2019 Election In Trending Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trending Video Of Nigerians Powering Their Generators With Cooking Gas by bdon123(m): 3:08pm On Jun 09, 2023
This is not new.i used cooking gas to power my gen 7 yrs ago bt it was more expensive so i stopped

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trending Video Of Nigerians Powering Their Generators With Cooking Gas by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 09, 2023
Obakoolex:

You should defend against the accusation not insulting and trying to be clever by half.
Give reasons why you think it's safe to use....shikena
Something that people have been using for long is what you guys are making it to seem like a new invention.
Re: Trending Video Of Nigerians Powering Their Generators With Cooking Gas by dashpressmedia: 3:30pm On Jun 09, 2023
Hi

1 Share

Re: Trending Video Of Nigerians Powering Their Generators With Cooking Gas by dashpressmedia: 3:33pm On Jun 09, 2023
Thank you for sharing , subscribe to my channel

bdon123:
This is not new.i used cooking gas to power my gen 7 yrs ago bt it was more expensive so i stopped
Re: Trending Video Of Nigerians Powering Their Generators With Cooking Gas by dashpressmedia: 3:34pm On Jun 09, 2023
Thank you for sharing

Subscribe to my channel

Dougad:
The comments here made me do my research and I discovered it's already been in use for a while even beyond Nigeria but the Nigerian in me still dey fear lol
Re: Trending Video Of Nigerians Powering Their Generators With Cooking Gas by emperor4love(m): 3:34pm On Jun 09, 2023
Ppl go turn barbecue soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trending Video Of Nigerians Powering Their Generators With Cooking Gas by dashpressmedia: 3:35pm On Jun 09, 2023
Wow

Subscribe to my channel

davillian:
I saw a bet9ja shop using it yesterday...
Re: Trending Video Of Nigerians Powering Their Generators With Cooking Gas by dashpressmedia: 3:37pm On Jun 09, 2023
Subscribe to my channel

TemplarLandry:
Necessity is the mother of invention.
Re: Trending Video Of Nigerians Powering Their Generators With Cooking Gas by dashpressmedia: 3:38pm On Jun 09, 2023
Thank you for sharing

Subscribe to my channel

Chixco95:

Someone has been doing this since late 2021 so I'm not surprised to see it. There are some generators that support this. Don't try it with I better pass my neighbour ooo
Re: Trending Video Of Nigerians Powering Their Generators With Cooking Gas by Brownshoe: 4:11pm On Jun 09, 2023
This tech is like 5 to 7 years ago, not new

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trending Video Of Nigerians Powering Their Generators With Cooking Gas by dashpressmedia: 6:51am On Jun 10, 2023
Thank you for sharing

Subscribe to our channel

Brownshoe:
This tech is like 5 to 7 years ago, not new
Re: Trending Video Of Nigerians Powering Their Generators With Cooking Gas by Brownshoe: 8:00am On Jun 10, 2023
dashpressmedia:
Thank you for sharing

Subscribe to our channel

am not subscribing to any channel,unless you do any amount of data to this 08064357013 MTN

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lithium: The SW Has The Largest Lithium Deposits In Nigeria / When Margaret Thatcher Visited Kano In 1988(photos) / Buhari's Own Words Disqualify Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.