Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

I Honestly Pity All These Other NATO Countries - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / I Honestly Pity All These Other NATO Countries (1053 Views)

Ukraine: What Will Happen If EU & NATO Countries Refuse To Pay For Russia's Gas? / Blinken Says NATO Countries Have "Green Light" To Send Fighter Jets To Ukraine / Exclusive - U.S. Nuclear Weapons In Europe Hosted By NATO Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Honestly Pity All These Other NATO Countries by yolada: 7:46am On Jun 09, 2023
I honestly pity all these smaller NATO countries, especially the one's close to Russia. They think America really cares about them and will be willing to defend them in the case of WW3. They don't know that they are just like human shields for America and sacrificial lambs when WW3 happens. Canada and Mexico who are close to America are busy strengthening relations with their nuclear powered neighbour but their foolish counterparts in Europe who are have been brainwashed by the Americans and are supposed to be rubbing body with Russia are busy joining a stupid alliance when they are less than 20 minutes away from a nuclear strike.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Honestly Pity All These Other NATO Countries by Kennyfancy(m): 8:07am On Jun 09, 2023
Just shut up, u don't know anything, pity ur country and regions first

1 Like

Re: I Honestly Pity All These Other NATO Countries by thesicilian: 8:19am On Jun 09, 2023
yolada:
I honestly pity all these smaller NATO countries, especially the one's close to Russia. They think America really cares about them and will be willing to defend them in the case of WW3. They don't know that they are just like human shields for America and sacrificial lambs when WW3 happens. Canada and Mexico who are close to America are busy strengthening relations with their nuclear powered neighbour but their foolish counterparts in Europe who are have been brainwashed by the Americans and are supposed to be rubbing body with Russia are busy joining a stupid alliance when they are less than 20 minutes away from a nuclear strike.
I think part of the reasons those nations align with America is that their leaders were installed by the American government in the first place. That's why they can't really say no to America. It's part of the deal. One of US modus operandi is to topple governments that are against their interests and put in puppet leaders instead

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Honestly Pity All These Other NATO Countries by Juxtified(m): 8:25am On Jun 09, 2023
Kennyfancy:
When you're not smart enough to contribute to an intelligent discussion and you have to resort to insults to get noticed grin grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Honestly Pity All These Other NATO Countries by Minjim: 9:02am On Jun 09, 2023
thesicilian:

I think part of the reasons those nations align with America is that their leaders were installed by the American government in the first place. That's why they can't really say no to America. It's part of the deal. One of US modus operandi is to topple governments that are against their interests and put in puppet leaders instead

How can the US install a leader so close to Russia?

How possible is that, if Russia had not been a bad neighbour. It's Russia' s attitude to it's neighbours that made they seek help miles away.

So turning to Russia for help is not an option for it's neighbours because all Russia wants is subjugate them
Re: I Honestly Pity All These Other NATO Countries by tuzle(m): 9:32am On Jun 09, 2023
If u are a country who will u align with, USA or Russia?
Re: I Honestly Pity All These Other NATO Countries by yolada: 9:37am On Jun 09, 2023
tuzle:
If u are a country who will u align with, USA or Russia?
anyone that is my neighbour, it is common sense.

4 Likes

Re: I Honestly Pity All These Other NATO Countries by obedience4(m): 9:39am On Jun 09, 2023
yolada:

Russian is just 15mins nuked from USA nukes in turkey and 19mins nuked from USA nukes in Poland
Re: I Honestly Pity All These Other NATO Countries by tuzle(m): 10:04am On Jun 09, 2023
yolada:
what of if ur neighbor is of much benefit to u, but u can get that else where
Re: I Honestly Pity All These Other NATO Countries by Oniks001(m): 10:51am On Jun 09, 2023
If your house is on fire. Who will come to your help first? Your neighbor or that your supposedly friend that lives in the next street.
tuzle:
what of if ur neighbor is of much benefit to u, but u can get that else where

3 Likes

Re: I Honestly Pity All These Other NATO Countries by Kingsnairaland(m): 10:58am On Jun 09, 2023
yolada:

They are cannon folder to USA

TO be used and dropped.
Re: I Honestly Pity All These Other NATO Countries by thesicilian: 11:07am On Jun 09, 2023
Minjim:

How possible is that, if Russia had not been a bad neighbour. It's Russia' s attitude to it's neighbours that made they seek help miles away.

So turning to Russia for help is not an option for it's neighbours because all Russia wants is subjugate them
I don't really see any strong difference between Russia and US. They're both bad neighbours, they're both subjugating leaders. The only thing in my opinion is, Russia does doesn't care what people think and the US manages to artfully hide their own atrocities, for example, falsely claiming that Iraq has weapons of mass destruction and then attacking them, while secretly siphoning their oil. Whereas Russia would have just gone straight for the oil without any disguise whatsoever.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Honestly Pity All These Other NATO Countries by bassdow: 11:12am On Jun 09, 2023
Kennyfancy:
must you be insulting ?
why not make your own point just like the OP did ?

1 Like

Re: I Honestly Pity All These Other NATO Countries by bassdow: 11:13am On Jun 09, 2023
Minjim:

Hope you're very much aware that the person you helped, could tomrrow align with your enemy to punish you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Honestly Pity All These Other NATO Countries by tuzle(m): 11:33am On Jun 09, 2023
Oniks001:
If your house is on fire. Who will come to your help first? Your neighbor or that your supposedly friend that lives in the next street.
what of if it is ur neighbor that set ur house on fire? And sometimes even if ur house is on fire, if u have a wicked neighbor ur friend afar would be far better
Re: I Honestly Pity All These Other NATO Countries by yolada: 1:30pm On Jun 09, 2023
tuzle:
what of if it is ur neighbor that set ur house on fire? And sometimes even if ur house is on fire, if u have a wicked neighbor ur friend afar would be far better
That is the answer to the question you asked. Make peace with that dangerous neighbour that is closest to you not the one on the next street, it is common sense ....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Honestly Pity All These Other NATO Countries by Bossly: 1:46pm On Jun 09, 2023
Degenerates are doomed!

The terrorist empire shall totally collapse by the time global dedollarization is complete.

Game over b¡tchez!!!💣💥

obedience4:

Russian is just 15mins nuked from USA nukes in turkey and 19mins nuked from USA nukes in Poland

3 Likes

Re: I Honestly Pity All These Other NATO Countries by Oniks001(m): 1:52pm On Jun 09, 2023
Does the US hv a good relationship with all the OAS countries(continental america)? But u will never hear them mention or invite Russia to come and set up base in their country, and Russia will not entice them with money to make them join a military alliance with them, if you know what will annoy your neighbor, Better don’t do it
Minjim:

1 Like

Re: I Honestly Pity All These Other NATO Countries by cyprus000: 1:54pm On Jun 09, 2023
Minjim:

The regime change that happened in Ukraine was what

Anyway, I don't expect much from you western lot. Brainwashing and blatant denial of fact and reality is one of the requisite of being a western buttlicker.

1 Like

Re: I Honestly Pity All These Other NATO Countries by OloyeVIII: 2:32pm On Jun 09, 2023
Juxtified:

When you're not smart enough to contribute to an intelligent discussion and you have to resort to insults to get noticed grin grin grin
The OP is a clueless hobo.. he's being typing sh!t to get attention..

1 Like

Re: I Honestly Pity All These Other NATO Countries by OloyeVIII: 2:34pm On Jun 09, 2023
yolada:
The sense is not common. And you don't have it.. Know this and stop posting rubbish.
Re: I Honestly Pity All These Other NATO Countries by Tiopii: 6:09pm On Jun 09, 2023
As long as they in NATO, they have nothing to fear, you should be more worried bout the nations not in NATO. After all Russia claim Ukraine joining NATO is one of the reasons they attacked.
Russia would never ever attack any NATO territory ever.
Re: I Honestly Pity All These Other NATO Countries by Tiopii: 6:12pm On Jun 09, 2023
thesicilian:

I don't really see any strong difference between Russia and US. They're both bad neighbours, they're both subjugating leaders. The only thing in my opinion is, Russia does doesn't care what people think and the US manages to artfully hide their own atrocities, for example, falsely claiming that Iraq has weapons of mass destruction and then attacking them, while secretly siphoning their oil. Whereas Russia would have just gone straight for the oil without any disguise whatsoever.

Every nation would try to justify it's actions. some countries are just better at diplomacy

1 Like

Re: I Honestly Pity All These Other NATO Countries by aumeehn: 7:14pm On Jun 09, 2023
Tiopii:
As long as they in NATO, they have nothing to fear, you should be more worried bout the nations not in NATO. After all Russia claim Ukraine joining NATO is one of the reasons they attacked.
How is the Counteroffensive going? 😆 i hope this time around they will retake Lugansk and Crimea just the way they took Kherson and Kharkiv in the last offensive😹😹

1 Like

Re: I Honestly Pity All These Other NATO Countries by Bossly: 7:40pm On Jun 09, 2023
obedience4:

The Russians are always years ahead of the degenerate lgbtPEDO terrorists...

They always arrange the cure for the terrorists' lunacy ahead of time, that's why the terrorists' plans & schemes to infiltrate Russia will always fail. tongue

The Russian society is well protected, the degenerates stand no chance at all.

Check the date👇🏿

2 Likes

Re: I Honestly Pity All These Other NATO Countries by pansophist(m): 8:11pm On Jun 09, 2023
Good topic.

The issue here is that, most of these countries didn't wilfully joined NATO. This might sound outrageous to western apologist, but it's just the simple truth.

These countries are small, weak, and America could install a puppet that will do it's biddings. For example, the price Kosovo paid for their independence from Serbia is that the USA will build it's largest Balkan bases there (Bondsteel base).

For example, who honestly believe that Japan or even Germany will choose not to have their own strong military, but allow the USA to have at least 300 military bases in each country, with USA soldiers have immunity from local laws?

Germany and Japan were superpowers before ww2, but after their defeat, they've been under the US occupation since. So yea

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Honestly Pity All These Other NATO Countries by Bossly: 9:29pm On Jun 09, 2023
mumu:

Unending tears for temitope 😭
Didn't I tell you?

Now see ur life.

The imperial collapse has now plague your sorry life 😂

1 Like

Re: I Honestly Pity All These Other NATO Countries by seunny4lif(m): 11:36pm On Jun 09, 2023
Tiopii:
You told you that even NATO power houses like USA, Germany and France told Lithuania government to back down when Lithuania blocked Russia trains travelling from mainland Russia to Russia enclave region of Kaliningrad after Russia threatened to use military force on Lithuania to open the blockade.

Lithuania backed down fast than anything.

2 Likes

Re: I Honestly Pity All These Other NATO Countries by Bossly: 7:55am On Jun 10, 2023
obedience4:

"Catch them young" is an evil strategy of lgbtPEDO terrorists...

But they stand no chance at all in Russia because the Russians are always years ahead of them...
Russian kids (& society) are fully protected by ironclad laws.

Check the dates 👇🏿

Re: I Honestly Pity All These Other NATO Countries by Bossly: 11:54am On Jun 11, 2023
obedience4:

The collapse of SCAMerica is intensifying. shocked

Slava Ukra¡n¡ 😆

1 Like

Re: I Honestly Pity All These Other NATO Countries by mysticwarrior(m): 12:34pm On Jun 11, 2023
Juxtified:

Chai, that was savage.

1 Like

Re: I Honestly Pity All These Other NATO Countries by Toktee(m): 4:04pm On Jun 11, 2023
yolada:
And what made you think America don't care?
Abeg focus on Africa.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is There Anything Like Palestinian State Before? / Olympics Girl Is London 'riot Mascot"! Unthinkable! / URGENT: ISIS Leader Abu Bakr Al-baghdadi Allegedly Killed By US Airstrikes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.