Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,337 members, 7,829,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

I Honestly Pity All These Other NATO Countries - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / I Honestly Pity All These Other NATO Countries (1067 Views)

Ukraine: What Will Happen If EU & NATO Countries Refuse To Pay For Russia's Gas? / Blinken Says NATO Countries Have "Green Light" To Send Fighter Jets To Ukraine / Exclusive - U.S. Nuclear Weapons In Europe Hosted By NATO Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Honestly Pity All These Other NATO Countries by Musrataman(m): 4:14pm On Jun 11, 2023
yolada:
I honestly pity all these smaller NATO countries, especially the one's close to Russia. They think America really cares about them and will be willing to defend them in the case of WW3. They don't know that they are just like human shields for America and sacrificial lambs when WW3 happens. Canada and Mexico who are close to America are busy strengthening relations with their nuclear powered neighbour but their foolish counterparts in Europe who are have been brainwashed by the Americans and are supposed to be rubbing body with Russia are busy joining a stupid alliance when they are less than 20 minutes away from a nuclear strike.

White man is foolish naturally, I still wonder why black are still under them
Re: I Honestly Pity All These Other NATO Countries by Kingsnairaland(m): 4:23pm On Jun 11, 2023
obedience4:

Russian is just 15mins nuked from USA nukes in turkey and 19mins nuked from USA nukes in Poland

Russia sub in the ocean it Satan nuke are just six minutes from Washington DC lol why do you think USA piss in pants.

1 Like

Re: I Honestly Pity All These Other NATO Countries by Kingsnairaland(m): 4:37pm On Jun 11, 2023
seunny4lif:

You told you that even NATO power houses like USA, Germany and France told Lithuania government to back down when Lithuania blocked Russia trains travelling from mainland Russia to Russia enclave region of Kaliningrad after Russia threatened to use military force on Lithuania to open the blockade.

Lithuania backed down fast than anything.

On June 15, 1940, the U.S.S.R. confronted Lithuania with an ultimatum demanding the immediate formation of a “friendly” government and the admission of unlimited numbers of Soviet troops to its territory. The same day, the country was occupied. President Smetona fled to Germany, though without resigning.

No wonder Russia left soviet union

Now many in nato know USA is leading them into endless wars which will end in doom.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Us Chief Justice Flubbed Obama's Oath Taking At Inauguration / Rebekah Brooks Has Resigned. / India To Uk " We Do Not Need Your Help" !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.