Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,036 members, 7,838,586 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

This Confirms That Governors Are Our Problems Not Buhari.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Confirms That Governors Are Our Problems Not Buhari.. (447 Views)

Pastor Canon Iyke Egbuonu Says "The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari" / Nigeria's Economic Problems Not Created By Present Government - Peter Obi / “face Your Problems Not My Performance At PDP Primary” – Saraki Replies APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Confirms That Governors Are Our Problems Not Buhari.. by Mboi: 8:28am On Jun 09, 2023
Can you imagine the wickedness from the governors to the people. Who knows so many other things like this they have done that we don't know.

https://fb.watch/l2zcquJGXv/?mibextid=Nif5oz
Re: This Confirms That Governors Are Our Problems Not Buhari.. by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:36am On Jun 09, 2023
I refuse to believe that you are naive of this information. It's an open secret that former British PM called them fantastically corrupt!
Re: This Confirms That Governors Are Our Problems Not Buhari.. by Mboi: 9:09am On Jun 09, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:
I refuse to believe that you are naive of this information. It's an open secret that former British PM called them fantastically corrupt!
Honestly I am shocked. How can these governors be this heartless? It means that all these while federal government has been saying they paid 20million Nigerians a certain amount, they actually released the money but these wolves in governors seat high jacked them.
Re: This Confirms That Governors Are Our Problems Not Buhari.. by Mboi: 2:39pm On Jun 09, 2023
Look at all what the man said on that video, even if the governors gave the beneficiaries N2.5m from the N3.2m, it it still fair enough. They reduced the number from 5000 to 300 and still reduced the money.
What this means is that the governors pocketed over N14B from this.

(1) (Reply)

Sowore Lists Accomplices Of Emefiele That Should Be Arrested. / DSS Press Release: Emefiele Now In DSS Custody / How Buhari's Appointee Worked With PDP In Elections In Osun - PDP Chieftain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.