Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,406 members, 7,822,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Today Is Best Day Of My Life For Meeting President Tinubu - LP HOR Member Elect - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Today Is Best Day Of My Life For Meeting President Tinubu - LP HOR Member Elect (370 Views)

Seyi Tinubu Captured In A Photo With 2 APC And 1 LP HOR Members / Disregard Apapa’s Letter Seeking Withdrawal Of Obi’s Cases Against Tinubu, LP Te / Aondona Dajoh, Benue House Member-Elect Escapes Assassination Attempt, Car Burnt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today Is Best Day Of My Life For Meeting President Tinubu - LP HOR Member Elect by benjackugo: 8:29am On Jun 09, 2023
"Today Is The Best Day Of My Life For Meeting President Tinubu" - LP HOR Member Elect, Amobi Ogah (Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADC2c2mXfXM

Labour Party's Honourable Amobi Ogah, a House of Representatives member who is representing Isuikwuato/Umunneochi Federal Constituency in Abia state has praised Nigeria's President, Bola Tinubu for his leadership qualities.

Hon. Ogah said;

“Well, I can tell you that today is my best day, today I’m so happy that I’m an elected member seeing my President talking. In fact I’ve never knew that this man is so intelligent. I’ve never knew that this man is so Prepared to serve this country I saw the love, I saw the character, I saw the the Charisma, the believe that Nigeria can be a better nation. So I’m so glad that the meeting we have today is going to take us a little bit to a more stabilized house. Now, Even without talking to us again, we’ve agreed that we are going towards the government decision. Not minding, I’m of Labour Party. As at now, the party is not the issue; we’re talking about building the Nation, we’re talking about the unity of the Nation.”

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 nlfpmod

Re: Today Is Best Day Of My Life For Meeting President Tinubu - LP HOR Member Elect by Jenn05(f): 8:31am On Jun 09, 2023
😒😒
Re: Today Is Best Day Of My Life For Meeting President Tinubu - LP HOR Member Elect by TemplarLandry: 8:31am On Jun 09, 2023
I'm glad you've been healed of myopia caused by your ethnic sentiments. Tinubu is a genius, he has been preparing for this Presidency his whole life, he knows the inner workings of government.
Re: Today Is Best Day Of My Life For Meeting President Tinubu - LP HOR Member Elect by CloudWalker: 8:31am On Jun 09, 2023
We told dem dem. Tinubu is a genius

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today Is Best Day Of My Life For Meeting President Tinubu - LP HOR Member Elect by Corridon: 8:32am On Jun 09, 2023
The excitement of visiting aso rock is still intoxicating this one. He will be swept off his feet when he meets Peter Obi.
Re: Today Is Best Day Of My Life For Meeting President Tinubu - LP HOR Member Elect by Nvestor02: 8:38am On Jun 09, 2023
You can only hate Tinubu if you are enemy of progress or you are watching him from afar.

When you get to know him and how intelligent he is, you will know that he is all what we need.

He hasn't use 2 weeks in Office, New breeze don dey happen in Nigeria. Every sectors wey don die before has come to life.

Our economy is going in a positive way. That's what happens when you elect a good leader.

Tinubu should keep the big move going. I always believe that we need you more than you need us .

2 Likes

Re: Today Is Best Day Of My Life For Meeting President Tinubu - LP HOR Member Elect by solmusdesigns: 8:38am On Jun 09, 2023
Listen to Tinubu's Birthday Colloquium since 2007.. that man has plan
Re: Today Is Best Day Of My Life For Meeting President Tinubu - LP HOR Member Elect by OloyeVIII: 8:38am On Jun 09, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Tinubu is a cocaine sniffing vagabond
Be calming down!
Re: Today Is Best Day Of My Life For Meeting President Tinubu - LP HOR Member Elect by tjfulloption(m): 8:40am On Jun 09, 2023
benjackugo:
"Today Is My Best Day, Seeing My President, Tinubu" - LP's HOR Member, Amobi Ogah (Video)

"Today is my best day....seeing my President Tinubu talking. I never knew this man is so intelligent, I never knew this man was so prepared to serve this country. I saw the love, the character, the charisma, and the belief that Nigeria can be a better nation." - Hon. Amobi Ogah, LP. Abia state

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADC2c2mXfXM

All the man has said was nothing but the truth. cool

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: EFCC Summons Ex-aviation Minister, Sirika, Nigeria Air Officials / The Fate Of Bureau De Change Companies Following Exchange Rate Unification / Sad: 2 Hour US Police Interview With Nigerian Nurse Who Sexually Abused Patients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.