Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today (27621 Views)

Wizkid Hugs Toke Makinwa At Her 38th Birthday Celebration / Jackie Appiah Celebrates Her 38th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday In Stunning Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 09, 2023
DaddyJapan:
Surgically enhanced and then filtered through the lens of a camera. cool

All the best to the natural Tonto Dikeh - wherever she is.

grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by wittywriter: 9:00am On Jun 09, 2023
Happy Birthday. . Though seems older...

Wittyness
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by BrotherFolake: 9:04am On Jun 09, 2023
😎

Toto Dike and Bobrisky have something in common, both of them resemble eachother, the same Makeup pattern, the same Face painting.

Twins

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by Kaiser20: 9:05am On Jun 09, 2023

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by Wealthoptulent(m): 9:06am On Jun 09, 2023

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by marlow1962(m): 9:10am On Jun 09, 2023
hakym619:
ATTENTION

Guys I'm in tension. Recently, around April ending, i bought a government job slot. The issuer claimed that this slot was issued out by Lagos State government to the campaign DG to honor his efforts.

Please if you're an APC member in this house or a staff at Lagos civil service commission, is it true that politicians are given slots.

The person coordinating this slot selling has been telling us to be patient for documentation date - the third stage in employment processing.

NB : I and others have forwarded all credentials to him since May beginning but we're still on it till now.

ANXIETY IS KILLING ME . WHO HAS SOMETHING TO SAY 😢
Did you pay him any money aside buying the slot?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by hakym619(m): 9:12am On Jun 09, 2023
marlow1962:

Did you pay him any money aside buying the slot?

No . He did not ask for a dime since April.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by Awillologo: 9:15am On Jun 09, 2023
BrotherFolake:
😎

Toto Dike and Bobrisky have something in common, both of them resemble eachother, the same Makeup pattern, the same Face painting.

Twins
Toto Dike🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by Jman06(m): 9:16am On Jun 09, 2023
hakym619:
ATTENTION GUYS

Guys I'm in tension. Recently, around April ending, i bought a government job slot. The issuer claimed that this slot was issued out by Lagos State government to the campaign DG to honor his efforts.

Please if you're an APC member in this house or a staff at Lagos civil service commission, is it true that politicians are given slots.

The person coordinating this slot selling has been telling us to be patient for documentation date - the third stage in employment processing.

NB : I and others have forwarded all credentials to him since May beginning but we're still on it till now.

ANXIETY IS KILLING ME . WHO HAS SOMETHING TO SAY 😢
You have been chopped. Pele

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by theophorus(m): 9:20am On Jun 09, 2023
Tonto Happy Birthday ooo.

Sha, I just say make I remind you say you don dey old ooo. Gradually you go be 50yrs ooo and all these karashika things go Mumuness for you.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by marlow1962(m): 9:20am On Jun 09, 2023
hakym619:

No . He did not ask for a dime since April.
I have heard anything about Available slots, contact him if you have his details, so you can know where you stand, if you're moving on or staying for it.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by Nobleou(m): 9:20am On Jun 09, 2023
In the first pix, she's set to be fu'cked
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by juman(m): 9:22am On Jun 09, 2023
She said she wanted one child more.
Why the sperm donors are so scarce for her.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by DrMuzungu(m): 9:24am On Jun 09, 2023
Photoshopped to death, lol.
Toooonto Dickeh looks totally different in real life.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by juman(m): 9:25am On Jun 09, 2023
Happy birthday lovely actress.
Or former actress.

Many happy returns.
Long life in good health and wishing her all the good of this world.

Progress, success and complete happiness.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by hakym619(m): 9:26am On Jun 09, 2023
marlow1962:

I have heard anything about Available slots, contact him if you have his details, so you can know where you stand, if you're moving on or staying for it.

We're always in contact with him. In fact , he created a WhatsApp group from where he drops updates. I'm just loosing patience. Is it that government job processing takes too long ? What's average processing time?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:26am On Jun 09, 2023
Gods blessing to you..but u mishandle most social media issues wrongly!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by eepeepook: 9:32am On Jun 09, 2023
Her market don close. Bobrisky fine pass am.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:34am On Jun 09, 2023
kpokpogarri dat year!

grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by Bahamas95(m): 9:35am On Jun 09, 2023
Why she spread legs like dat? undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by eepeepook: 9:37am On Jun 09, 2023
Yankiss:
This toxic lady go wowo soon. Happy birthday Tonto. Who else shares this observation? Many beautiful ladies lack manners. That's why men run from them.
She’s not beautiful. She’s light skin. Take it from me who runs mad over light complexioned women.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by chidiokay: 9:39am On Jun 09, 2023
HBD to tonto, pocohantas lifetime role model

more water to are coconut head, balloons to her agbalumo chest undecided and more air to her bumbum .. ijn we pray
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by okrikaboi: 10:09am On Jun 09, 2023
Gone are the days wey Tonto Dikeh go dey frown her face.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by FireUpNow(m): 10:25am On Jun 09, 2023
She is too erratic and toxic. Age and experience with men will humble her
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by dalaman: 10:25am On Jun 09, 2023
You are not 38 years old Tonto.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by Jozilinn: 10:29am On Jun 09, 2023
Happy birthday to her and many more years 🎉🎊🎉 nairalanders please help me even if it's just this once I know I would surely give back when please it's really frustrating me Access bank 1221869780 even if it 1k or 5h from 3 people...🙏 God bless you all
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by Odebayo4010(m): 10:32am On Jun 09, 2023
GOFRONT:
Thats Bobrisky's wife.

From Wizkid to churchill to Kpokpogri to Sani and finally to Bobrisky.

Tonto I hail oo

So she date Wizkid before?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by Lawalemi(m): 10:33am On Jun 09, 2023
These small girls causing problem all over the nation.
Person go think say she be fifty years old.
This our generation with publicity sha
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by aswani(m): 10:39am On Jun 09, 2023
Happy birthday to our able deputy governor elect, thank you for giving Social media a rest.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by Caleycash(m): 10:42am On Jun 09, 2023
kaludestiny10:
Happy birthday Tonto.
She don melo down with her dramas on social media after her encounter with that pkopko of a man.
Men go show you shege till you mellow by force!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

40,000 Fans Attend Concert By Olamide In Togo (Photo, Video) / Oprah 'suffers Racism' In Zurich Switzerland / "If You Knew My Whole Story, You’d Be Proud Of Me!" - Ray Hushpuppi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.